Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Sleep is caused by a lack of energy in the Ajna and Sahasrara chakras.

With enough healing (or vital) energy, we do not need to sleep!
Most people do not know the root cause for needing so many hours of sleep.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're like me and you want to make your day as long as possible, there are some things that might prevent you from getting tired:

1) Just chill out and take it easy. Having a lot on your mind does not help. You might want to drink 2 glasses of red wine to help you calm down.
2) Sit down with a drink - e.g. some concentrated concord grape juice (like Welch's) to help gauge how awake you are.

3) Watch a comedy or romantic movie.

4) Enjoy!

You become truly tired when your senses cannot take in the information of what is happening in the movie, and you cannot follow the story.
I lasted a good 5 hours enjoying watching movies with my full attention.
You might wanna try experimenting with drugs or alcohol to perk you up. A hyperactive mind makes you feel more tired than a sedated mind.
The bottom line is EXPERIMENT WITH AWARENESS.
Have fun.
NB I am not a professional.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Joanna commented on the blog post 'The Twelfth Hour'
"Thanks, Patrick. Love and blessings to you  <3"
6 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP through MARILYN RAFFAELE
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIANS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY - MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8
2 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'SHELDAN'S RECOVERY'
"He's been thru the wringer for all of us.  I'm told you never get any more than you…"
3 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN'S RECOVERY
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Starseed Transmissions!

Interesting information from he Pleiadians, the Sirians and the Andromedans about their worlds…See More
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship