8108808054?profile=original

Simply add your will to the Divine Will and all will be well – Michael channeled by Ron Head

July 4, 2012

Many people have been expecting wondrous things to occur on this day. Many of them will be mightily disillusioned. However, it would serve no useful purpose for actions of third dimensional duality to be attempted at the wrong time. Better to watch as the power of love and light accomplish the same things with no loss of life and little calamity.

We have never advocated the type of action that has been forecast. The sheer weight of your collective intent will be enough, as difficult as that is to accept for many. We quote for you, in this regard, your favorite prayer. “Thy will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven.” It is unfortunate that you were taught for so long that the power invoked by these prayers exists apart and separate from yourselves. It was never taught so by your beloved Masters.

You have also been told recently that action is underway. This is truth. We advise a bit more patience and discernment as you read the headlines that are beginning to surface. Huge institutions are teetering on the brink. The house of cards will indeed topple now. Knowing this, plans have been laid for the least impact to be felt, though there will be some, of that there is no doubt. You have also been advised that alternate systems are in place and ready to take over. This is also true. However, at this time, your ability to hold your intent and vision is of paramount importance.

You have had some evidence of even the most dedicated slipping into negativity and lashing out. You may yourselves have negative reactions and their attached emotions come up for you. If you can stay centered only upon your goal, these will quickly dissipate. Feed energy into your purpose and all will be well. Pain and confusion are visible around you. You may be experiencing these yourselves. It is the last gasp. This was forecast for you as well. Let it pass. Let it go into the light, never to return. You cannot take that vibration, which you have harbored, into the joy and light which is your immanent destination. Release it now. You know how to do this. Do not blame yourself. Just release it.

There is once again a flood of raised frequency and light sweeping around and through you. In your quiet moments, breathe this in and send it to every cell of your being. We will not speak today about the benefits of this. You have been made aware of them already. You will feel and experience them for yourselves and that is the only thing which will convince you in any case. Move now from believing into knowing. Play with what you discover. Be a child again. Have fun.

These are the very changes which will manifest the great changes for which you pray so diligently. You are not alone in experiencing them, you see. There is not one molecule upon your planet which is not bathed in this light as we speak. Try as some may, the effect cannot, and will not, be denied. Simply add your will to the Divine Will and all will be well.

We are here with you now, beloved ones. Call on us as you need us. Walk in peace until we speak again. Good day.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link:

http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Some times i wander when you all will Learn something?

To be the Lessons to hard for you all?

I have been to exigent with you all and i ask something impossible from you all?

Hmmmm...you will ever understand?

Well...who knows...maybe..sooner or later maybe..

• If them want a War of the brains...let's say them pick the wrong target...

I Am them Granddaddy ...

So it is like a kid in the fight with his parent ...

Well he will never win the Game..and the parent Always will have the Final Word..

• Yes i can "SEE" a lot of them Golden Age already...and what they did with it..

Well it is Always about total control and slavery..

But what i say?

Read this..

And see this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NLkvgsb6xI&feature=channel_vide...

Maybe in this way you will understand...

Well better say you will accept what it is been the Truth...

Well you know i know you...and what you think and in what you believe...

As i say before...it is futile to resist...to me...

Do you like my ring?

8114254857?profile=original

TheTruth.pdf

• And what it is your Intent Mr Ed?

• What it is the Will with no Reason Mr Ed?

Hmmm...i wander...

• Thank you for the reassurance.

Your perception is spot on.  At times is feel myself surrendering to the dispair,   yet there is always these messages which simply dispel  the negative thoughts

Thank you for the reassurance

I will hold on with my face to the Sun.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
32 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
58 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
59 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
2 hours ago
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
3 hours ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
3 hours ago
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
3 hours ago
More…