Simplicity in every moment....

bigstockphoto_hands_of_love_the_sun_is_our__1933382.jpg

The WHEN, WHERE AND HOW isnt important, the important thing is to embrace the fact that Contact is a part of our destiny. To know that is enough.

I made a Re-post of this "http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/galactic-federation-of-light" so we could Reflect on the "energy" of First Contact.

I read ALL channelings with a "Detached mind" and embrace the LOVE behind it. I dont take every word to heart.

Its a FACT that "contact" will happen, but all things have its perfect timing.

No one knows when where and how....Embrace the UNKNOWN and welcome change in every moment. See Life as a mystery unveiling itself before you. Theres no need to know
anything more than you know in the moment, thats a great relief.

The MIND Loves to make Stories around the How and when, but thats just a mind game.

The heart knows even if it hasnt a clue about when and how.
Listen to that voice instead =)

Be here and NOW, dont let the mind confuse you*

All things will be VERY natural as they proceed....

Im not very interested in When and How, im just focused on that it will happen, because
its a natural thing, were becoming more and more aware of our Cosmic nature.

Just think if we could embrace the Simplicity in every moment, there would be no hate,
no drama. Many want Dramas in their life and will create another Story which they can attach themself to. To know about the future makes us Secure and feel safe.

What if we we would enter the Unknown? Letting go of the future and be in the moment.
What would happen?
When we Enter the unknown there is Nothing to know or plan, just to embrace.
I live in that state every day...

I love this community because it has alot of views, true or false? Does it matter, whos right
or whos wrong? Truth is Truth and it will always be NOW!

We have played the MIND GAME on earth for eaons of time. Its Time to play the heart Game.

All the beauty and peace you seek is already here...

PEACE* IN SIMPLICITY, GRATITUDE & HUMBLENESS!

Alex, Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Ben ! Very butiful music.
  • thanks, i need it!!!!
  • Entering the unknown, hearts open, hand in hand. How wonderful it is to be!
  • wow just amazingly beautiful
    thank you
    love light peace happiness
    ~namaste~
  • Lovely attitude Ben-Arion !
  • yes! brothers and sisters... BACK to the breathe.. inhale ~ exhale.. we were never alone. already complete. so simple! "we have played the mind game on earth for eons... time to play the heart game." evolution is inevitable! ~humbly, gratefully~
  • A Breathtaking view Arion, TY.
  • "If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking."
    - Buddhist Saying

Thanks Ben, this hits the mark =)

Love and Light,
    Jeremy
  • Thank you Ben...
    The important thing is that we must live the momment..to live in the NOW,
    thinking that there is "somebody" out there looking and taking care of us!
    We are in Earth living differents experiences......
    but.... WE ARE ONE
    Thank you very much for this wonderful site and for all your posts.
    Namaste
    Love&light
  • the when, when and how are as important as the ever expanding and infinite complexity
    of Universe, Superuniverses, and the human Heart. The heart has beat on this planet
    for at LEAST 2,000 documented years. It remains important.

No one wins a real game without the awakened Heart.

In the long run.

(Terran Native)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
33 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
7 hours ago
More…