Simplicity in every moment....

bigstockphoto_hands_of_love_the_sun_is_our__1933382.jpg

The WHEN, WHERE AND HOW isnt important, the important thing is to embrace the fact that Contact is a part of our destiny. To know that is enough.

I made a Re-post of this "http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/galactic-federation-of-light" so we could Reflect on the "energy" of First Contact.

I read ALL channelings with a "Detached mind" and embrace the LOVE behind it. I dont take every word to heart.

Its a FACT that "contact" will happen, but all things have its perfect timing.

No one knows when where and how....Embrace the UNKNOWN and welcome change in every moment. See Life as a mystery unveiling itself before you. Theres no need to know
anything more than you know in the moment, thats a great relief.

The MIND Loves to make Stories around the How and when, but thats just a mind game.

The heart knows even if it hasnt a clue about when and how.
Listen to that voice instead =)

Be here and NOW, dont let the mind confuse you*

All things will be VERY natural as they proceed....

Im not very interested in When and How, im just focused on that it will happen, because
its a natural thing, were becoming more and more aware of our Cosmic nature.

Just think if we could embrace the Simplicity in every moment, there would be no hate,
no drama. Many want Dramas in their life and will create another Story which they can attach themself to. To know about the future makes us Secure and feel safe.

What if we we would enter the Unknown? Letting go of the future and be in the moment.
What would happen?
When we Enter the unknown there is Nothing to know or plan, just to embrace.
I live in that state every day...

I love this community because it has alot of views, true or false? Does it matter, whos right
or whos wrong? Truth is Truth and it will always be NOW!

We have played the MIND GAME on earth for eaons of time. Its Time to play the heart Game.

All the beauty and peace you seek is already here...

PEACE* IN SIMPLICITY, GRATITUDE & HUMBLENESS!

Alex, Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Alex, I so appreciate your work and presence here on Earth 4 so long in my life's experience.
    PEACE* IN SIMPLICITY, GRATITUDE & HUMBLENESS! I've had other people tell
    me that I am the most humble person they know while inside... I really don't even know that. What
    I clung to was the creation of "ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER 4 GOOD 4 THEM THAT BELIEVE LIFE
    IS SO THAT."
    Today I determined to make a healer out of my drug pushing nurologist. Today I met
    with him for a routine touch base appointment and asked him if we could "Just Talk". I told him I wanted
    to skip the drugs and just join with him as '2 agreeing under God' and he said, "That's what I like to hear!"
    !enthusiastically!
    I was SO IN AWE at that moment it felt like we were floating. I told him that "What we the people really
    want is healing NOT THE DRUGS!" I told him I still feel weak in the knees from the
    damn drugs even though I'm walking consistantly a mile to 2 miles a day. yadda yadda... The point of
    this is as I was speaking my truth with daring I felt the oneness of all life here and now more than
    ever be4 in this lifetime. GLORY TO GOD THE ONE whom WE ALL ARE here & now!

OK now... I'm Speechless in Idaho, whew,
    Brenda
    P.S. Don't ya`all JUST LOVE TO FEEL AMAZING STUPENDOUS AUTHENTIC GRATITUDE?
    PSS. I wish we had colored font to write in here...
  • THANK YOU
  • Unfortunately, as a species, we seem to have elevated the intellect to the status of royalty. That is one of the reasons that the world is in the sad state that it is.

If instead, we would follow our heart, intuition and inner truth to guide us, listen to their urgings to make our decisions, we and the earth would be transformed.

The role of our intellect is merely to put the bricks in place, not to design the building.

Thought arises from our Being, our consciousness, our honest feeling energy, not the other way around.

Thought can only pose more questions. It can never discern the truth.

Lauren
  • Some weeks ago, I made a post that confirms what your wrote, dear friend. I think all we need, we carry inside us, and our human side always seeks foreign aid. It's time now to look into our heart and find our truth.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/a-lotus-flower
    With Love and Light
    I AM CISSA SANTINI
  • GREAT VIDEO AS WELL, I THANKYOU DEARLY......MY BROTHER. CHEERS...
  • THANKYOU BROTHER BEN, AND TO ASHTAR CREW, FOR THE LOVE , YOU HAVE GIVEN, TO HUMANITY......KNOWING OUR SELF'S, IS THE FIRST STEP TO GALACTIC CITIZENS......BLESSING'S TO YOU ALLLLLLLLL , WITH ALLLLLLLLL LOVE , FLOODING YOUR SOUL........PEACE TO ALLLLLLLLL.
  • I do not doubt there will be contact made official to the world. When none of us know, just that it will happen soon. I do not know if you all noticed that Ice was discovered on the moon, as well on a distant planet's moon. These were revealed in the news recently. :)
  • thank you...
  • This message has more good energy than the contact message

=D

simplicity & now agree totally
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, thank you"
51 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
59 minutes ago
"I heard that 5 tribes are missing, have you heard about that?"
1 hour ago
"And yes, the creation of a group of genetically modified humans, was part of of the process which led to modern humanity, having ascension potential...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2Z7z_upyGE/UGOH-Wd-NHI/AAAAAAAABVU/KIUo..."
1 hour ago
"Wow Drekx, now that's surprising but I'm ok with that LOL thank you my friend"
1 hour ago
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
1 hour ago
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
3 hours ago
More…