• Clean Gaia's Air, Water & Soil
  • First Contact Announcements
  • Ascended Masters Manifest

Autumn, 2012

• Argathans Meet Surface World
  • Abundance is Common Place
  • Prepare for Full Consciousness

---

This is based off Sheldan's webinar that I just purchased and watched. Not sure why anyone didn't include this second part in the last posting I saw on AC.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• so far.....nothing

• Only on the precipice do we change.  When I saw the televised 9-11 event I thought it was some cruel joke, but it was terror brought before us to create the views of hate and disgust just like the cold war days.  Back then the people called everyone communist now it is terrorist, in the future will the new threat be christian.  Of this I do not know.  I know that this aspect is based on fear.  For those that chose not to ascend they are left to take care of the ashes of this world in whatever form the supposed devastation is to take place as.  It is like in the movie Ghostbusters when they are given the choice to chose their destroyer.  When it is all said and done, what will the next threat be.  When will the illusion of light finally end.  Those that serve "the shining one" will be seen as the good guys and those who do not are seen as the bad guys, the illusion is that there is a knowledge of knowledge between good and evil, when there is not.  Everything is gray.  Is, is.

• Yes it is 2012, but with each day that passes without even the remotest signs of change the more I feel everything has been left awefully late for Ascention. having said all that, I think the idea that the human population will be either sent to the inner earth or in spaceships actually makes alot of sense. It would allow the earth to cleanse itself while those will ascend prepare, and those who are not are kept safe. The big question for me is, what is going to happen to those who choose not to ascend?

• Considering the worldview that we each create our own reality. . .

- Why would I choose to become awakened and become Compassionate in a world that was not going to be saved?

When the planes hit the towers on 9/11 I was actually ecstatic, I hated the people who lived in big cities like that, I wished that thousands more people had died. I had wished it was a nuclear bomb.

I wasn't awakened at that time.

Why would I choose to change at all if the Bright Side of everything was not going to work?

The answer is that I wouldn't. If none of these great things were going to take place like Sheldon mentions... I wouldn't have even bothered, and I would have just chosen to fade out like everyone else.

Im not saying I rule the universe or anything. Im just saying I Chose this reality that we all collectively find ourselves in. All of you also chose to be in this particular version of reality as well.

And since I chose to be here considering my own history, I think that pretty much proves that all the rest of you are collectively choosing to live in a world that is being saved from its own misguidance.

Either that or as I move forward myself, a number of people will disappear as they chose not to go where I go LOL.

• Hope you still have that ace up your sleeve because we are really getting close to end of the month.  You are going to use it, aren't you?  I mean after all, why hold onto it at this point in the game, right?

• Progress?  You need to read about Herzog.

In any case I now feel there's an 80% chance this happens in May.

Who knows - they might be waiting for the majority of the kids and college people to get out of school.

The only way it would happen right now (ie, end of April), is if the insiders deemed that it was an emergency and they couldn't wait any longer.

And it wouldn't wait any longer than June either, because of the same reasons - - because the longer they wait the more opportunities they give the Cabal.

So its like... if they do it too soon there could be unnecessary damage involved. But if they wait too long they could get screwed too. Combine those together and it paints a certain window during which they Would make the decision to move forward with this.

They could do it right now if they wanted. Its not an issue of them being unable to. Its a matter of waiting for the right moment to minimize blowback and maximize damage.

Which means the people Drake works with already know or have a good idea when they plan on doing it - - and wouldn't tell a soul who wasn't in on the action.

And if something came up that made them have to Delay it past their own date, they wouldn't wait more than a week or so before they gave it the green light either, because they would see that things would just get worse as time went on.

• Well sirg, what say you??

• I don't understand.  You were so certain it would happen by the end of this month.  In fact you said

"It happens before the end of April.

Considering that's more like the conservative estimate, its more likely to happen within a few days, or the first half of April".  You also said in the same thread:

Im also expecting to get much... much more powerful in that regard to affecting reality.

If it doesnt happen by then - - then it will end up happening anyway just because I will "make" it happen.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/why-the-mass-arrests-...

What happened to your ACE up your sleeve?  Did you not get as powerful as you thought on April 8th?  And how is that you weren't able to "make it happen"?

Please, explain these things to me.  And now there's only an 80% chance of it happening in April?  How do you see your powers shaping up by then?  Do you think you'll be able to "make it happen" in the month of May?

• Thought provoking to say the least... nonetheless, the notion of 'timeline' is loosing it's relevance. 

*It's ALL happening right Now!*

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
8 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
10 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
18 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
24 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain that you already have a Sirian/soul name, but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
24 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"😂 I can’t believe these two fools made a movie.. and it’s about a cyber attack taking over the country what a coincidence.. Lol"
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Hollywood also made a movie called I.s.s. which is supposed to be about some astronauts being stranded on the I.s.s. while the US and Russia have a nuclear war. These individuals are definitely projecting what they want for the world that's for…"
29 minutes ago
More…