8110309496?profile=original

Plan 2012: LIBERATION OF PLANET EARTH ----- MUST READ!!!!

Phase 1: The Event (3-7 days)

Mass arrests of the Illuminati
‑Military sweep
-1 day viral and mass media info distribution
-1 day arrests
-Up to 3 days shutdown
-5 to 6 days conviction process

Phase 2: Restructuring (3-6 months)

New financial system backed by precious metals and commodities introduced
-Federal Reserve dismantled, US Treasury prints gold backed money
-Basket of currencies (6 or more) base of world financial system
-Worldwide debt forgiveness
-Bank debts canceled (credit cards, loans, mortgages)
-Banks must be re-licensed, no interest (usury)
-Multinational companies split and nationalized

Redistribution of world's wealth begins
-Prosperity funds released
-Humanitarian and environmental projects funded

Free energy technology and advanced medicines released

Government UFO involvement disclosure

International criminal court tribunal of Illuminati

Statutory laws invalidated, return to Common Law

Interim national governments and then elections

UN restructured as head of Provisional government

Disengagement of warring parties, military forces recalled permanently from active duty and restructured into peace keeping force, nuclear weaponry disarmed

Phase 3: First Contact (1-3 months)

Contact with selected private individuals

Re-education of humanity, including our history not told: Atlantis and Lemuria

Global telecasts over TV and Internet

Increasing number of spacecraft make themselves known, culminating in a massive flyover when tens of thousands of ships will take part as final proof that other civilizations are out there

Two week contemplation period

First contact: Public contact at UN - Electric surge into Earth Light body -Galactic / Cosmic synchronization / Tachyonic alignment

After First Contact
-Interaction with Galactic Federation and Ascended Masters
-Start of technology transfers and educational programs
-Beginning of pollution cleansing and renewal of ecosystem
-Start of full consciousness training (Ascension chambers)
-Reunion with Confederation Fleet and Inner Earth

Portal 2012

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is this the exact NWO plan?Or at least part of it?The new Atlantis will be let's just say.. Unpleaspent?
    Sounds like:...

"We will save the whole earth..." bbbhhaaaa

There are lots of fairyfells here...I say..I belive it when i see it...
  •  The UN is just an extension of the ILLUMINATE , if you believe that people are going to accept this organization to run the world , then you are on drugs !

• Brian, the way the UN is perceived (and respected) in Europe, Africa, Australia and elsewhere is VASTLY different than the perception of the US/UK. Keep that in mind.  

• BS.  This is what the imagined elites planning.

• Its remarkable how similar genius and insanity are.

What... you think that just because the elites were planning a one world government and a one world currency... that the Same Thing wouldn't truly be called for to give us an Empowered society?

Remember its how you Use these things that matters.

We need a world government to unify the restoration efforts, and provide a blanket of security against any remaining pockets of resistance from the dark. When both those issues are taken care of, its perfectly viable to take it down.

We need a world currency to fix the financial corruption and redistribute the wealth of the world to make sure everyone gets what they need, and the opportunities they should have. Once that's done... its perfectly viable to get rid of currencies altogether.

• Exactly SGW. I am SOOOO glad that someone gets it. Yes!

• No Mr. Ed I don't have a following.

In fact it seems that there aren't too many people who think this is the cut-and-clear restoration that I am seeing that it is.

Im finding that the disinformation to keep people living in fear is rampant. We have the Darkworkers to thank for that.

And then there's the people who honestly are knowledgeable in spiritual matters, they understand the necessity of the dark to exist - but they're failing to keep up with current events. This is a paradigm shift. Its true that the good-vs-evil thing is an illusion... but Change is a constant... and you got to ask yourself what has been refusing to change?

There's a rotten smell here, something is dying. Ask yourself what is dying here - freedom - or domination?

I think people are idiots to Not think that this isn't going to happen, or have the terminal effectiveness that it is claimed to have.

Yes its been reported to happen as a possibility for years - but the actual people working on it have been doing their own work since the 70's. And even as of 2011 we could not have even been able to say that the Resignations were taking place. So things are in motion, actions are being taken.

Its just the prelude to the main event.

This is one of those Genie-out-of-the-bottle type of situations. When it happens the People wont stop, they wont go back. And they will all become much more informed and care about what is actually going on.

This is going to Change The People, they wont be complacent again. Its like 9/11 on steroids.

If it was a trick, the people would see through it before too long and That plan would be headed off too. Since the premise of setting up a new system is what this is all about - that is the action that would be taken. This isn't about foreign powers.

Nevermind the fact the people will Know Too Much anyway, they'll know about the Aliens and the Technologies and they'll want more information about those things. And the real insiders will step forward and make the information viral.

And its going to Happen too, there's no stopping it. The only reason the big sweep hasn't taken place is because they want to get all their ducks in a row.

If they really had to do it right now they could - the Trap is already set - there's no way its not going to get sprung at this point. Like a slowly spreading fire its actually already going on.

Some people in their Fear keep thinking the Illuminati is all powerful and would have a plan setup for this. But remember - even the people in the illuminati are only Human, they aren't perfect, and even with the resources at their disposal they still mainly relied on deception and the weaknesses of others.

Knowing that... as formidable as they might be or have been... they aren't undefeatable if you find the right weaknesses. And that's what's happened here.

People thought the Titanic was invincible too. But it got hit in just the right way - if the cut from the iceberg had been just 5 feet shorter it might not have sank at all.

• I'm following you, sgw.!
  • Hi folks, Hi wizard, these words from you sound like the story taken directly from my life growing up,

"There has already been Interference to prevent the cabal from doing anything major, and this has been going on for years.But when we take THIS step it will open the door for even more intervention.I guess its kinda like a stairstep process, the more We open up, the more Help we get externally.And yes - it is because there are those of us here On The Ground who are standing up to be counted. But that goes to show you the power of the Spiritual Light Influx that has been going on. That's why this process cannot be reversed.In a way it has been interference since the start of the lightworker movement, by coming here as babies to infiltrate this world. There wasn't much they could do to stop that, though.

The only catch has been that they've had their round of fun tormenting most of us (high vibe people) as we were growing up, and had their chance to try to bend us to their ways, in our initial ignorance."

This tormenting through my childhood is exactly what happened to me, probably because I am and was a sensitive caring being and some unseen force must have been manipulating these humans to do the things they did, i still see it even to this day, though they have no power anymore if you stand your ground and love them no matter what, meaning instant forgiveness and unconditional love almost instantly dis empowers them, whether they are being manipulated or not.

This knowledge of instantly forgiving and unconditionally loving others, is what i think is the real holy grail, we can arrest and resist till the cows come home, it will never change a world until we stop fighting with each other (ourselves), though it probably does appear counter intuitive to many, since they are conditioned to think you have to do fight and resist to survive, fighting is the opposite of the way to true and lasting harmony and peace.

If it were the true way to harmony and peace, it would already be manifested, proof is in the pudding as they say, hehe.

peace love light

http://reversed.In/
    • You fail to see the galvanizing power of an event like this.

Especially finding out that 75% of the "fighting with ourselves" has been because it has been caused BY the people we're about to lock up.

Remember that everything changes everything, and when there's more energy involved - moreso.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
21 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
10 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
16 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
17 hours ago
More…