Saw a UFO On New Years!

Copying this from another forum.  I live in California:

Which brings me to one I saw on New Years Eve. Just UFO because I have no idea what it was. If someone wishes to tell me, I'd be grateful. :P

I was coming home with my BF just after New Years, at 0013. We were driving North to go grab some awesome sodas of awesome from the awesome soda place of awesome to bring in the New Years (Leninade FTW.) Just as we started on the street going north, I saw a pair of orange lights, about the size of Sirius. They were a little more red than a streetlight, and that's what I thought I saw first, until I got another look at them and saw they were just floating out there. Came to a bend in the street, house's trees out in their front yard blocked them for a second, and when they were in view again, only the bottom one remained; they were in a formation that roughly looked like this:

oxx
xxx
xxo

With the o's being the lights.

With the top one being gone, I kept watch from the passenger side as my BF started heading East to get to the awesome soda shop. I saw the remaining one kind of flare up, like fire does if it hits a new chemical for a second, kind of shrink and then brighten up to a bright white, before resuming its orange state. It then dropped something, the same size and color orange, that fell to Earth (I could see it move, so it couldn't have been too far up in the sky), and that disappeared. The remaining object shortly disappeared too.

I'd be willing to accept flare or firework, had I seen any movement out of the single light, or had it been not over the barren portion of a military base. I know of five dozen people who would would try and make a theory out of THAT, but I don't think they were connected. The Geothermal plant was also a little to the northwest of us.

If anyone has any plausible explanations, have at it!

(Of course, I didn't take my camera out that night because it was too cold-- the battery would drain fast!)

--

The interesting thing?  I'm doing research. There are TONS of reports matching or similar to mine!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've already ruled out the lanterns, I live in a tiny town, and the area that they were above would've been fenced off military base for many miles.  A very barren part of it, too. :) Plus, I've seen Chinese Lanterns on New Years!  Close, but didn't match! =)

• I've had friends with similar stories, it's almost better to have seen nothing at all ever (like myself).  Then your mind isn't force to attach a meaning or identification to the sight.  But, my take on it:  Most UFO's are or gov't (earth) origin - fact.  If others come, they usually attempt communication of some sort, if they're friendly.  I had friends in Puerto Rico saw similar things, one stated after I asked him what the deal about it was, said "it's just like seeing something awesome, like something out of the ordinary, special".  My other GF said her entire neighborhood saw an orange cigar shaped "ovni" hover over the hill across from her house.  She said she was very afraid, didn't sleep that night.  I never get a very good feeling from most (MOST) of these damn things.  The friendly ones are few and far between, as we humans are UNCIVILIZED, and pose a major threat to peaceful nations of other origins.  8114636659?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
31 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
31 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
11 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
11 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
11 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
11 hours ago
More…