visart_sanat_kumara.jpg?width=200Channelled by Valerie Donner – June 7, 2012

I thought I would ask Sanat Kumara, who is called the Ancient of Days, to speak with us about the Venus Mars transit. He is from Venus and is responsible for the Earth’s ascension, as well as Venus’. This is what he has to tell you:

Greetings. I am Sanat Kumara. I will give you a quick overview of the recent events that you are feeling. Some of you are more sensitive than others. The energies that you are feeling are part of the process of shifting your bodies and your consciousness. It is necessary for many cellular and DNA shifts to occur in order for you to receive the gifts and blessings of these energies.

You have different roles to play in this process. Some of you are transmitters of the currents of higher consciousness energies. This transmission must occur when you are in more of the alpha state of consciousness; therefore, you will be in an awakened consciousness. You volunteered for this job and we apologize for the challenges that are required of you.

Your brains are also being re-wired. Some of this work keeps you awake. Many of you are sensitive to the Light at night. You must try to sleep in the dark because the Light could also contribute to your inability to sleep.

Just think about what it means to be a part of the “great awakening.” We are telling you this because you are already awake and helping to awaken the masses who don’t understand what is going on with the planet. It takes a lot of higher vibrational currents to carry the higher frequencies.

The Venus Mars transit is about softening the heart and allowing the divine feminine energies to become more of the healing and driving force for the Light on the Earth. You need to assimilate as much of this energy as possible. This transit will have a long term effect upon you and the Earth as well. Be receptive and call forth the full integration of these energies will all of your heart. As soon as you do this your situation will improve on all levels.

You may feel as if you don’t know what you are doing but you really do know. You have done this many times and are well trained. It is the body that is new to the process. Be open and don’t resist.

Thank you for all of the good work you are doing. We love and appreciate you greatly

http://www.thegroundcrew.com/channeled_messages.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The-gift-of-FireCMYK-copy.jpg

Somehow i feel Sanat Kumara does not channel messages to anyone ...this message is from Valerie Donner's own higher self.

Sanat Kumara is one of the seven Kumara's

Sanat Kumara is the King of the World.

Sanat Kumara is behind this ascension scene ..it is him that is making the changes by working within the inner self of all beings.

Sanat Kumara is also known as Kartiekeya ...the Son of Shiva.

Sanat Kumara resides in Shamballa where exists the true Governing Council of Planet Earth

After Ascension is complete with Earth in 5th Dimension Sanat Kumara will hand his position to Lord Maitreyia and take on a higher post.

Sanat Kumara can see all..and knows all that is happening on Planet Earth.

Sanat Kumara makes a rare speech now and then and even the animals become silent and still during his speech...when he enters the temple halls of Shamballa the candles come on by themselves and by his Spiritual Light the hall glows with light.

Sanat Kumara very rarely comes to the surface of Planet Earth.

The name “Sanat Kumara” is Sanskrit for “Eternal Youth,”

Please Read about Sanat Kumara at http://www.uriel.com/knowledge/articles-presentations/Nash%20articl...

Sanatkumara is the archetypal energy of the Spiritual Warrior for light workers all over the world and a fearless defender of righteousness.

In the Veda text Chhandogya Upanishad it is written by the Hindu sage Narada, who represents humanity.  Narada believes in his knowledge and comes as a student to the son of Brahma, Sanatkumara. He pleads his ignorance and expresses his grief over the fact that he knows so many things but there is something missing and does not have peace of mind in spite of all this knowledge. Narada approaches the divine teacher Sanatkumara and says, “Great Sir, teach me. I have come to you as a humble student. Teach me, Sanatkumara how to break the knots of the heart and the ties of the mind.”

Sanatkumara replies, “When purity (silence) arises in the mind, there will be that capacity of concentration of the mind which retains the consciousness of the Absolute Being.”   In other words when your mind/heart are cleared of the beliefs, perceptions, memory (knots & ties), then you will have peace of mind.  Then you experience the connection to the Absolute—this is your enlightenment. All of humanity are students of Sanat Kumara.

• Yes I agree, the message is from Valerie's Higher Self that is the Holy Spirit that is also the Higher Self of Sunat Kumara, that is also your Higher Self as well with mine. We are in Oneness with the Holy Spirit.

Maits 666<>999 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
3 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
4 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
9 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0