We would like to introduce ourselves...
We call ourselves The Galactic Council of Light and Unity. We are apart of The Galactic Federation of Light.
Who is The Galactic Federation of Light?
The Galactic Federation of Light is an expansive group of councils made up of various beings from various places in the universe who have joined together for the betterment of humanity, the earth, and all beings universally.
The Galactic Federation carries the goals of uniting all, assisting all to realize our oneness, to bring unity to each part of the one or the whole, and help to cleanse the earth and environment. There are many councils that make up the Galactic Federation. We are one of many. Each council has a specific mission within the overall goal of oneness.
Who are we as The Galactic Council of Light and Unity?
Our council’s focus is on bringing clarity and light to each individual. Our goal as a council is that each person we speak to or work with will understand more fully who they are as divine beings within their mastership. We assist each individual in realizing how they fit into the divine whole.
*w
hat piece of the puzzle do you bring with you?
*What are your gifts, talents, abilities and strengths?
*What can you do to more fully be your divine self; the master you are?
We as a Council of Light and Unity will assist you with the process of coming to know the answers to these questions.
Blessings and Joy be with you dear Ones!
(((((Council of Light and Unity)))))

8110185658?profile=original

Galactic Council Portrait 72.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These are the same ships I've seen in canada many times now :) Welcome, star family!

• Hey my brother John.. I understand how frustrating it is my friend, I think we all do.. and the feelings of impatience are totally understandable, yet I see it all as perfect rather than imperfect, in other words, there is perfection everywhere now.. even all the crap in the world is in its perfect place.. so I dont see any imperfection anywhere..

I've been feeling like shit in the last few weeks.. seriously on a downer but I gotta keep myself together, I have to stay focused and on it, otherwise I would spiral down into the void and I refuse to go there anymore.. so I'm ok my brother.. I've pulled myself out of it and that is Love, that is me - Loving myself unconditionally, there is no longer any room in my reality for low vibrational frequency - I have surrendered.

8113822660?profile=original

Having said that, you are completely right, we can all learn to keep our eye on the ball and not let it get us down.. or rather, not allow it to test our patience anymore...but actions speak louder than words and that is why it is frustrating as hell.. the constant no shows are beyond the joke stage by now and it seriously makes me wonder from time to time - if we are all just kidding ourselves in the vain hope that we will be joined by other beings that we refere to as our sisters and brothers from the stars - .. I know, Faith.. Trust and Knowing.. but.. jee wizz.. how worn out do we have to be?

8115889080?profile=original

I sometimes look at the night sky and in the midst of inhaling in a wishfull breath that just maybe I will see a tiny light moving accross the sky and that it will not be a satalite but a Lightship, I bow my head down in some kind of meloncolic sadness and yes, I have been known to shed a tear from time to time because thats what level I can be on sometimes, a quiet weep to myself because after all.. we are not alone.. are we?

I'm begining not to care anymore, because I know and understand Love.. and thats about all I can say.

8113941672?profile=original8113796259?profile=original

8115889258?profile=original 

• They say''  you are beautiful brother''

and the more your faith and determi''nation'' grows, your grow closer to, and inside The ashtar Command

-Salusa

We are not seperate brother, you are in our arms beloved!

-Pleiades

8116144289?profile=original

Archangel Sandalphon Archangel Uriel 

8115884257?profile=original

• My friend Luke, I understand. I know it's hard, I know it's frustrating. But it really is true what they say ''when the going gets tough, the tough get going''. It's easy to have faith when things are easy, it's when things get tough, that's when faith and strength is really tested. And the truth is, until these tests are passed and the lessons learned, they will keep coming up for repetition, even after disclosure and first contact happen.

And I think that's why things are getting so tough for people now, because we need to learn how to stay in positivity, no matter what happens. It's a great test of strength, patience, discipline, and a test of our love! Can we stay in love, instead of moving into fear? Are we going to let things outside of ourselves, throw us off our spiritual center, throw us from love into fear! It's a test, and I intend to pass it.

I'm not perfect, I mean..I've had so many things to work on, it's almost shameful! lol And I know it isn't over yet, not until I can master the ability to remain in unconditional love at all times, and it really is not easy. Especially in a world like this, and I falter, I falter a lot. We all falter, but that's okay. As long as we recognize what needs to be worked on, and have the intention to do it, we are on the right path. And that path will eventually take us into complete self-mastery.

It's all for the greater good. Even all the delays and false disinfo messages, it's all for the greater good. It's helping us learn to be patient and strong, and helping us learn how to stay in our center. We can always find something to learn from any situation, to help us grow and evolve further.

You're right Luke, everything is perfect. It's what makes Gods creation so perfect, that no matter what happens, we all can learn and grow, and all paths lead back to God and unconditional love! Some paths are more slower and difficult, and I hope everyone here can choose the higher path of least resistance. Especially you, Rae, and all your clique. And trust me, I get impatient and frustrated, as you know well lol But I always look at any situation and think ''Okay God, what can I learn from this to help improve myself?'' and the answers always come down to the same thing, being positive, being patient and strong, being loving and understanding and compassionate! And until we can master this completely, we will keep experiencing ''negative'' things, to help us learn the lessons. So it would be wise not to ignore the lessons! lol

The beautiful part of it is, every lesson brings us that much closer to mastery. Every lesson brings us that much closer to God, love, and oneness! Gods plan is indeed perfect! God bless you Luke, god bless each and every one of you here, I love you guys, with all my heart!!

• Yes John you speak truth :)  I've truly learned what it means to be a Lightbearer.  Some may mock us and make light (haha get it?) of our beliefs, but those who really hold the Light of Faith and Loyalty are doing a very special job of keeping the Flame lit so those souls more involved in surviving and need help can look to us for inspiration and compassion. 

It is a bleak world at times, I watch the news and it just lowers me body and soul... but I do have faith that there is a plan and all is God's divine will.  Many of these debates cycle around the GFL and their veracity, to me; that is almost a moot point.  Did we forget God?  Do we have faith in him/her?  Do you doubt your higher self?  Is it your ego that doubts, or yourself?  Who is in control of you?  The media?  The channels?  Your fears? 

We Lightworkers are drawn to this site because we sensed something behind the Grand Curtain of OZ, we can pretend that we have no power and blame the GFL and the Government, the Illuminati and whomever we want to give our control to... or we can take responsibility and HOLD the Light until the rest of humanity catches up with us...

Sorry.... I'll get off my soapbox now, lol... :)  I'm just sayin... hold on...

• THEY SAY ''WE ARE SO PLEASED FOR THOSE THAT CHOOSE LOVE AND PEACE NOT CONFLICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(UNIVERSE CHEERS)

• I loved this Kelley, thank you:) And John also. The words spoken from your heart spoke to mine
  • It appears that the number of contacts from GFL star people to beings on earth are increasing.  I hope this is true and that it is a positive sign of things to come.

Ed in Indy

• yes, and they are watching every move with love hope and light for us, WE ARE NOT EVER EVER EVER!!! alone...
  • WOW!  Beloved Sister Reikara,

Very HARDCORE message but I like that.

May the LOVE be with you always.

Piperon - The Spiritual Flute Player.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
19 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
10 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
10 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
10 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
10 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
11 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
11 hours ago
More…