We would like to introduce ourselves...
We call ourselves The Galactic Council of Light and Unity. We are apart of The Galactic Federation of Light.
Who is The Galactic Federation of Light?
The Galactic Federation of Light is an expansive group of councils made up of various beings from various places in the universe who have joined together for the betterment of humanity, the earth, and all beings universally.
The Galactic Federation carries the goals of uniting all, assisting all to realize our oneness, to bring unity to each part of the one or the whole, and help to cleanse the earth and environment. There are many councils that make up the Galactic Federation. We are one of many. Each council has a specific mission within the overall goal of oneness.
Who are we as The Galactic Council of Light and Unity?
Our council’s focus is on bringing clarity and light to each individual. Our goal as a council is that each person we speak to or work with will understand more fully who they are as divine beings within their mastership. We assist each individual in realizing how they fit into the divine whole.
*w
hat piece of the puzzle do you bring with you?
*What are your gifts, talents, abilities and strengths?
*What can you do to more fully be your divine self; the master you are?
We as a Council of Light and Unity will assist you with the process of coming to know the answers to these questions.
Blessings and Joy be with you dear Ones!
(((((Council of Light and Unity)))))

8110185658?profile=original

Galactic Council Portrait 72.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have come to realise how easy it can be to slip into it and I think thats the case for all of us..Life can be challenging to say the least but I come to this website to learn and to share Love, to seek out new understandings and to be in service to all.. I can see clearly what is happening here when people post negitive thought forms and condem others yet at the same time, demand respect from those whom they condem, its clearly confussion layed out in text.

I see small groups of people who seem to stick together and have formed a sort of club where rudeness is the calling card and is presented time and time again...

there is a definite middle finger mentality of ''up yours'' going on from within these club/s .. separation is widely believed to be real by these individuals and gossip, shield raising and finger pointing seems to be the order of the day..

but moreso, deliberate hurtfullness, scorn and some serious bad tempers.. it does little to uplift the group as a whole, and there are plenty of websites catered for that level or vibration.

So we allow it because we dont judge it.. and there aint no judgement here, call it logical observation without restraint.

We recognise that the ''bad apples'' lol are aspects of ourselves and all stems from the whole, the ONE... and as much as a pain in the arse some can be, we can ask ourselves - why does this person/s affect me?

What is it about them that really trips my trigger?

Do they piss me off?

Do I wish they would ever f""k off out of the website altogether?

You bet I do.

But the thing is, they are here for a reason.. I say they because in this case I have to refere to ''them'' even though we all know that in the bigger picture, there is no such thing as ''they'' and would you believe, even ''they'' now that - they know we are all ONE yet still fight from their own corners, like die hard rebels.. and in their view, theirs is the best and only reality..

Now.. imagine Prime Creator who created them. Did so to get up your nose. Why so? Because they serve a great purpose in here - they show the rest of us Love and Lighters that we dont want to be like them any more and we are greatfull and thankfull to them for guiding us and showing us that Low Vibrational frequency.

We Love them more as a result and we continuue to increase our own Light quotient. We offer them any seeds we have which are very often thrown back in our face but we give thanks to Prime Creator for the lessons learnt and we slowly but surely begin to ignore the club.. after all, we are not members.

Yet they are forever welcome into our hearts and the offer is always present.. but that is where the buck stops.. it stops at an offering.

If the offer is refused, its no skin off our noses, there are plenty new and old souls arriving daily and within the incomming, there is furtile soil, therefore, those who have ears, will listen as we in turn, listen.

There is little point in casting pearls before swine and one day they (the swine) will realise that too.

We have grown and conciously so. They have also grown but seem to still be in the land of nod, unaware of their own flowering conciousness and painfully ignoring their own potential, often refusing to see loving reality even when it is shoved in their own face, such is the depth of the slumber they are currently ensconsed in.

They dream of bigger and better things alright, just like the rest of us but unlike our concern for one anothers well being and our encouragement towards each other, wanting and wishing for nothing but the best in all, theirs is fraught with a pad lock on their hearts, a furrowed brow and an itchy trigger finger.

Karma dishes out rude awakenings to rude people.. one day, we will all look back and see how far we have come and low vibrational fear based frequency will no longer have a place at the table..

Pure Love is the goal - ever present and available at a moments notice, in every now moment.

I no longer bother my arse with club energy, the music is rubbish, the atmosphere is stiffling and the converstaions going on are never stimulating, so to those who shit on others for kicks in the forums, who snap easily because ''they are warriors'' whats it like being you? a bit hectic, is it? 

Trolls.

Get yourselves together, get your Loving Multi Dimensional Christ Conciousness boots on and deliver yourselves a less heavy karmic blow - it comes out of the blue y'know.

oh.. and by the way.. if you feel like venting spleen at me for writing this reply - you can stick it up your arse and fuck off while your at it :)

Have a nice day, or a shitty one - the choice is always yours :)

8113941484?profile=original

• Thank You Luke Skywalker

Gotta Love

"The Return of the JEDI"

• you are precious Faith! shine on star sisters anmd brothers! We are all around you!
  • To: Reikara & Ray and all the other name callers and believers in only one version of reality. . .

Yours and Everyone elses version of reality is brought to life for you/them by what you/they consider to be true, for you/them.
    So,  in your version of reality, let's say, the stop where you get off, with your beliefs in mind. . .  is  certainly the reality that you "know".  And yes, in that version of yours, this is a false reality because, Draconian and Greys, have not mastered their illusions either.

This does not preclude the version of reality where One get's off the infinite omni reality elevator . . . beliefs in mind, where this is all true and no one doesn't sit together.

All are true.
    Which are you? Which do you choose?
    If I can concede that the stop where you get off can be animated by you; N2 truth;
    can you concede that the stop also exists where the collective agrees, that all is possible where Love prevails, animated by OUR truth, and is just as true for me and others?

It could be equally as true; that you really do "get" how one animates what one believe in; N2 truth; but you really enjoy acting like you don't.

And /or a kajillion other infinite versions. . . .

It can be a good idea though; to make sure you enjoy your truth.

Knowing that as the infinite play of consciousness
    enters the field of expression; as others;
    no one is other than what One experiences . . .
    fraud or true.
    All is as a mirror with which one chooses to engage the infinite expressions of The One.

And by the way, Reikara,in the same way that you expected others here to honor that you have feelings and NOT
    be rude and call you or your artwork names(when you posted it) . . .the same should hold true for others who share here.    It really is not cool to disagree in a rude or assaultive vibe.  It lowers the collective frequency.  Which is at least as much of a hindrance to evolution as what you seem to find so fradulent.

Your Understanding of the infinite range of frequency is peculiar to your bandwidth of experience, but does not nessarily preclude all the other bandwidths that exsist outside the range of your tuner.   :)
    xoxox

• facepalm

I.... oi.... there is just a lot of misunderstanding.

And the way you talk to me really seems like you are kinda blending together a bunch of physics to make something completely new.

I mean, /technically/ anything is possible.  /Technically/ everything COULD be happening right now.  But the way you seem to treat it, is as though we all live in completely separate universes, independent and dependent of each other at the same time.

Also, how do you know what the "collective" agrees upon?  Which collective are you talking about?  Earth?  GFL?  Avaras?  Everything?  And if you mean everything, you better well be everything.  I suppose your whole supposition about how everyone is just the "One" is /kinda/ true in that everything is connected in a way, but the idea that we are DIRECTLY "One" is to me, at least slightly absurd.  Maybe in a way.  But... not right now.

And your supposition on "choosing" your reality.  Yes.  I guess that means, that right now I can just choose to suddenly be an all powerful being who can strip everyone of their ability to "choose."

Argh...

What am I talking about?  I have a feeling I'm replying to the wrong concepts laid out.  I saw something in your reply that didn't exist in your intentions.  Tchoi.

Well whatever.

• What am I talking about?  I have a feeling I'm replying to the wrong concepts laid out.

seeing
  • I agree with you reikara,

I  think he is a fraud, im surprised so many people are convinced about his clams of being a ambassador for the concill of 13, i for one are takin in by his clams..no offence tiamacious but a picture of a few crystals and a funny hat  wont convince about your clams ! as for your drawing picture, you post real photo of your concill of 13 im sure they wouldnt mind !! if they were to back your clams... would they ??? id LOVE to see the world at peace, everyone helping each other out of love and respect for each,

would like to hear of your encounters Reikara if you wouldnt mind mind sharing ? if not its cool

your friend ray

peace

• .... hhmm..why do i have the feeling that this whole thread is for the loony bin??

(except a few posts made by Reikara, and a couple of others)...

..it must be that i am at a lower vibration... also as they say... feelings usually fool us... 

yes...it must be this... ;)

• Vagelis , truth is of very high frequence.

This is a huge problem amongs most starseeds

• Lol Vagelis.. your comment is now also in this whole thread for the loony bin.. heehee.. :)

http://www.loony-bin.net/

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
6 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
6 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
6 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
6 hours ago
More…