Salusa Sirian message 17-3-10

SaLuSa  17-March-2010

Clearly with matters as they are, there is a great deal of dissatisfaction with conditions on Earth. People are anxious to find something different or some way of escaping them. Yet all of this was foreseen as the climax to the breaking down of the old paradigm, and there is an escape route. We refer of course to Ascension, which is only known to a relatively small percentage of Humankind. Many more have heard about it but it has no real meaning for them, in fact it is often denied as the fanciful notions of dreamers. It is most important that every soul understands what Ascension stands for, and that each one is able to make an inspired choice. You who are already aware can help them understand what a wonderful process it is. One that is intended to lift you up to levels that are more in line with your true selves. As you can understand, it becomes very important that we are able to make our announcements covering Ascension, as soon as possible. This is held up while we work with our allies towards governmental changes, that will enable it to be brought forward. The intention all along has been to ensure that every soul is able to make an informed choice.

It is only natural that after so many lifetime experiences, there is a soft spot for Earth. It can present the most beautiful scenarios that are an absolute picture of color. Without the effect of Man’s negative influences, you can also find those idyllic places of utter peace and stillness. Yet for all this it is but a pale reflection of what awaits you in the higher dimensions. Given the choice made with the full knowledge of what Ascension means, it would be surprising if many souls rejected the opportunity to ascend. However, the lower vibrations dull the senses and diminish your Light, and making your way back is not at all easy. It is not for the lack of trying to convey the truth to you; as for at least the last century there have been progressive attempts to bring about enlightenment. As you often say, “you can take a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink” and so it is with many people who are not yet ready for it. However, like anyone else they do have subconscious memories of their past experiences, and until they can tap into them will remain dormant.

Members of families are often at different levels of understanding, and the dominant guidance is usually through a majority belief. However, if one is seeking the intuition will come into play, and setting aside time for meditation will inevitably lead to a clear communication. For you personally there is really no better guidance, as it is precisely given according to the stage of understanding you are at. We will along with the Masters, set the scene for enlightenment once we can openly come amongst you. It is course necessary to convey the fact that the old Earth will no longer exist as it was. Either way people must decide whether they desire to work towards Ascension, or remain in the 3rd. dimension elsewhere. There has never been an occasion quite like this before, and you as ascending souls will be the first to experience bodily changes in preparation for you upliftment into the higher dimensions. In fact many already have an awareness of it taking place, and feel the difference it is making in their lives. Principally it is a feeling of lightness, and a peace within that carries you through duality without being affected by the lower vibrations.

We are forever telling you that major events are very near, and the energies that project them into being are proving so powerful that their manifestation cannot be held back much longer. Certainly we are continually adjusting to conditions on Earth, and giving our allies every support to achieve their goals. Technologically we are far superior to your dark forces, and although they have developed weapons of mass destruction we can safely handle them. Have no fear as the end times have already been written, so that all turns out as divinely planned. Where apprehension exists let us confirm that you willingly and eagerly entered duality, and knew what a hard test it would be. However, you never doubted the promise that you would be lifted up when the end time came. When you look back, it will only be to marvel at the way you were released from the pull of the lower vibrations, when you had become so immersed in them.

Experience is what you will take back to the higher realms, and many will benefit from it. Just as we know how to deal with your problems because of our experience, so will you attend others. Service is the name of the game that is taken very seriously, and will indicate the desire to serve others that are also seeking a path to the Light. On Earth such an achievement is quite an accomplishment bearing in mind the many distractions that face you at every turn. It requires a firm focus on what you have set your sights upon. Service to others can be very rewarding, and is in no way an imposition placed upon you. Carried out with love and caring, it is the ultimate expression of one who is imbued with the Light.

Dear Ones, you are on the last lap that will see an end to this cycle in a most glorious finale. In short time you will have moved from realms of darkness to those of Light. The “Living Hell” will become the heavenly bliss and peace beyond your present understanding. All ties will be cut and the Law of Grace will ensure that no karmic residue will travel with you. It will be the commencement of another cycle, but this time of Light without the interference of the dark Ones. They will have moved on to what is appropriate to their present vibration. All will proceed to evolve, except that some have traveled further and will completely leave the old behind. Any concern you may have about the future is best put behind you, as time will show that there was never any doubt as to the outcome.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and ask you to remember that we of the Galactic Federation are you, and in us you will see what you are to be. Nothing could be more natural than a coming together of all of us. Our futures are joined in love, and the desire to take our knowledge and abilities to others. God has given us the power of creation, and the knowledge of how to correctly use it. We are trusted having vowed to serve the will of God, and spread the Light far and wide. We are all to be the warriors of Light for the benefit of all other souls.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey.     

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I totally agree with you Reanne. It is a matter of not letting the "bastards get ya down", as they say. It is one of the toughest lessons to learn in a lifetime, but once learned, it makes life so much more bearable. It is a matter of like you said, acknowledging that there is negative energy, but not letting that energy suck you into the negative vortex. It is a struggle but can be done. If you stop viewing yourself as a victim or playing the victim's role, it is far more difficult for people to victimize you. I found that to be true. Some people in my life WERE victimizing me and once I let go of playing that role, they quickly tired of trying to make me a victim, and switched their intentions elsewhere.
    • For me it isnt so much people that are keeping me down, it is my financial circumstances. Because I am so focused on just trying to survive it is hard to really concentrate on anything else. In the last few years particularly it has been a never ending circle of struggle for me.
  • thanks for the comment Gabriella, what I do wonder is that, how do we all release ourselves from these lower vibrations when we are all so deeply immersed in them?
  • I cant really disagree with anything you are saying, however I think you might be slightly underestimating the impact that the ruling elite have on this world. imagine if they were to fall and everything about extraterrestrials and ascention were to become public knowledge? It would almost instantly transform the thinking of the entire world.

DRACO
  • Right in the middle of the target,Out of Blue!I agree every word You said...
    Love!
    • It sounds like you are saying that ultimately we dont have any real choices in this life, and that it is all decided before we even come here, something I dont entirely agree with. I think we all make basic life plans, but when we actually get down here, unforseen circumstances often get in the way.
      You are saying that people who want to ascend will be attacted to lightworkers or ascention material, but I have to disagree with that. I would say there are countless people who have no knowledge of ascention who would love the opportunity to ascend, if they actually had the opportunity to know about it. I think you underestimate the immense influence of the mass media that controls this planet and how it has blanketed out virtually all knowledge of ascention to the public. Lightworkers are always dismissing this rather significant fact...the fact that most of this world has been brainwashed by the ruling elite through the mass media.
      OK put it this way, if ascention were to became undeniable public knowledge, do you think that more people would want to ascend?I think the answer to that would be a resounding yes. If the people who know of ascention now are the only ones destined to ascend, there are very few people who will end up ascending on this planet. It would be well under one percent of the worlds population.
      • Maybe it's just the definition and the way of ascension and lightworkers that may be bringing about this way of thinking Draco. If individuals living in remote areas, or disconnected from the rest of our society or the world but, still resonating with higher vibrations of truth, light, integrity and love, among other higher vibrations, I believe he will ascend just as well as a lightworker vibrating in the same frequency. Don't you think?
        • I dont dissagree with this at all! I think that person would definately ascend. I am referring to the 99% majority of people in society who dont have any interest in ascention or spirituality because they have been fed a diet of mainstream media since birth.
          These people basically just follow the crowd, so if the government and media says it is so, they beleive it.
          I think however if those people were exposed to the truth of ascention and spirituality, it would cause them to change.
          The reason that any lightworker is drawn towards ascention is because we are in fact already ascended...we just dropped down here for this life to help out. I would say there are a very very small number of people who are not higher dimentional lightworkers(like most of us) who are interested in or aware of ascention.
  • Little Feather,You absolutely right about that...I learned it in a hard way...there was a period in my life,when I tried to help everyone...so many have been using me for a years,even my family...and then enlightment came to me..I broke all these "so called" "friendships" or relations and started to live lonely,but free life and choosing those,who really needs a help.If you are in touch with lower vibrations a lot,they tend to feed from you and it's exausting....so now I'm just sharing with those,who are interested and willing to have that information...everyone has his own life,fate and choice...I remember from dolphin channeling that they said - "those who choose to ascend have decided that long time ago..as from dolphins it's about 85%,sadly for humans it's 15-10%...because those,who's not ready and haven't learned their lessons yet cannot ascend and there are many of them...
    Love!
    • I do find it somewhat "unfair" for lack of a better word that humans are not being given a fair amount of time to be made aware of ascention and being given the chance to ascend. Most of us on this website are from higher dimentions anyway, we just came down here for this life to help out, so we have been drawn towards the idea of ascention alot more easily because we have already ascended!
      I think it is just unfair to expect a normal human to be preparing for ascention when they are caught in a world that is a day to day struggle just to survive and are unwittingly bombarded everyday with negative vibrations from the media that constantly ridicule anything of higher dimentional thinking. We live in a culture where are gods are science and money and a culture that beleives it knows everything about everything and ridicules the idea of intelligent life on other planets, lost civilisations, higher dimentions, time travel and anything else that doesnt fit in the constraints of our limited (official) scientific knowledge.
      I wonder how many people who are aware of ascention and are currently taking steps towards ascention are actually NOT beings from higher dimentions who have come down to assist earth.
      I liken it somewhat to those fundamentalist christians that beleive if you dont beleive in Jesus you will go to hell, despite the fact that many people in the world have never had a chance to hear about Jesus, such as people living in countries of another religion or people living in very isolated parts of the planet.
      Im not one of these people, but can you see my point?
      I just want to see humans have a fair chance, and I beleive they are not getting it.
      planet.im
      This domain name has been registered with Gandi.net. It is currently parked by the owner.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
14 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
15 hours ago
More…