SaLuSa - 19th July 2010

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm

Fame and wealth are looked upon as an achievement to be desired; yet so often they are difficult to handle. Your privacy which you value is intruded upon and literally your life is not your own. Some people are prepared to withstand such  a loss, and live out their make believe lives in circumstances that are no guarantee of happiness. Show business is surrounded by glamour and the need for success, and failure is often experienced with inconsolable grief. So who can lead a so-called ordinary life and find happiness and satisfaction. The majority of people are in lives where they struggle to make ends meet, or even to survive. Yet some manage to find a purpose in life that does give satisfaction, and it is through serving others. When you have found a way to help others, it gives an inner feeling of having discovered a true path, that allows you to express your love and experience fulfillment.

There is within each one of you a desire to love and be loved; yet not everyone can express that in terms of freely giving of themselves. The energy of love is powerful and can work miracles, and costs you nothing to share with others. When it is given without seeking reward, and with no conditions you are well on the way to being able to give unconditional love. That indeed should be the goal you are working towards, and if you struggle to achieve it do not be too concerned. With the ever-increasing upliftment of the vibrations you will naturally attract higher energy to yourself, and it will become much easier to hold the love vibration. Everyone can work towards such levels, and those that are successful rarely seek fame or gain beyond what is necessary for their immediate requirements. Lightworkers know their life plan and are not distracted by the search for fame, although it sometimes comes with success. It is knowing how to control it that prevents it from taking over your life, so that you can continue with full focus on your work.

Service to others is not necessarily seen as an attractive occupation, yet its rewards are manifold. You cannot take anything with you when you complete your life plan, but you will have the inner growth and joy of having spent it in a beneficial way. It does not require that you become one of the leading lights, and every contribution however small helps uplift the level of the mass consciousness. The capitalist way of thinking tends to promote greed, but there are of course some successful people who because they are blessed that way, do not forget to share their wealth. Because of it they sometimes achieve exceptional levels of generosity, but it is not the amount that is important but the thought behind it. This is exemplified by the biblical story of the widow's mite, as she gave when her needs were as great as anyone else's.

So where are we heading with our message and why now, and we will tell you that the changes on Earth are becoming more widespread, and leaving many people in dire need of help. That position will worsen for all manner of reasons, and it begs of you that until it changes for the better that you try to help ease other people's distress. The challenge of these times is putting a lot of pressure on you, but you can help prevent it becoming chaotic by getting together and organizing some kind of relief. It will provide an answer until the coming of real help, and the changes in your governments that will start a new era of beneficial changes on a large worldwide scale.

Be assured that at all times we continue to keep a check on the well being of Mother Earth, with your Ascension in mind. There is a balance that we are responsible for, and it stops matters really getting out of hand. You will complete this cycle as decreed and in that sense it does not matter whatever the dark Ones attempt to do, they will not stop completion as planned. After all Dear Ones, you may conjecture that you have God on your side, and the Light is all-powerful. In reality God favors no one, but allows all souls to experience as they desire, using their God given freewill. In fact God loves all souls and is waiting to welcome them back to the Source, by which time your Light will have been completely restored.

As fellow travelers we admire your confidence and tenacity in taking on duality, as it is far removed from the wonderful levels of Light that you came from. Now you are at the end of your journey and hardly realize what you have achieved. To have left your home of absolute beauty and bliss amongst the stars, and an enduring state of being within the love vibration was an immense decision to take. You were aware of the nature of the challenge, and took heart that whatever happened you would never be forsaken. You were promised help and direction, so that no matter how far you became immersed in the lower energies you would rise up again. That promise has been kept, and already you have emerged from the dark sufficiently, to recognize your own divinity and link to the Light. The awakening continues to speed up and you are beginning to feel the expansion in your consciousness. Now Ascension is in your sights and so near to taking place, that you have only a few more years before you lift up with Mother Earth.

When you look at the larger picture, realize that you can ignore what is going on around you as it cannot last long, and you are stepping onto a new path that leaves it all behind. The new paradigm is taking shape, and as you focus on the future will imbue it with the power to manifest. You are creating all of the time but now you have the powerful energies directed to Earth, and they are far more potent than ever before. Because of this latent power it is in fact good practice to monitor your thoughts and emotions, and direct them only for the good of all. As time passes you will be helped to master such a degree of control, and it is one of our tasks when we arrive upon Earth. We come to do much that is of a physical nature, but we do not forget that your upliftment is for your spiritual evolution.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and already feel the joy at the thought of traveling with you for the last part of your journey. We come as friends and for many also as family, but more importantly as your spiritual mentors and guides. You shall feel our love that we give unconditionally, and it will lift you up out of any worries or concerns you may still have.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Salusa,
    I am writing to you directly in the hope that you will pick up my concerns telepathically and your next message will answer my question. I have read that there are many man-made anti-gravity spaceships, Stargates and Seagates (wormholes, plasma vortexes for time and space travel) amongst the naturally occuring and genuine Extraterrestrial ones. I have read that 13 million spaceships from the Galactic Federation have the capacity to appear within seconds when we are in trouble and can beam up the entire population on earth within seconds. I have read that we will attract ourselves to those spaceships resonating at the same frequencies as ourselves. I appreciate that one of the Universal laws of the Prime Creator is that there is no judgement, hence there is no deciphering between good and bad. It is almost like we must be grateful to the Dark Ones for allowing us the experiences which make us prefer the Light. I have also read that we are to "feel" which spaceships are from the light. With so much secrecy and misinformation bred into the depths of religions and politics, in which we are taught to be slaves of our own consciences rather than our own masters,we have so little time to understand the manifestations of Truth and the Light in order to make the right decisions, how can we know that we are thinking and doing the right thing and following the right "Lightworkers".

Is it possible that we could request to have messages which explain the story from beginning to end from the current perspective? Foremost in our minds at present is the Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico which is far worse than the press and media are covering. So many offers of help from so many countries have been turned down by the USA. So much technology that could have sorted it out has been kept hidden. First 60 million North American's were reduced to 800,000, then a false empire was built up of glass (whilst an underground infrastructure of 1500 underground cities all over the world were interconnected with magneto-levitron trains 1500 miles/hour), now an oil spill is spreading to the rest of the world within 18 months. Even if there is a millimeter thick layer of oil (rather than the present 2-3 foot thick layer), the oxygen can't leave the water into the air, the sunlight can't enter the suffocating and stale ocean and its bed of plants and Flora, water cannot evaporate from the ocean surface to make rain. If most of the Dolphins, Sea Turtles and Whales in the area and a hundred miles away have died, we can assume the repercussions of the climatic cycle will resound over the coming seasons, by which time, the destruction would have spread to the other side of the Globe. We have seen that the Galactic Federation has been very busy deactivating the nuclear weapons on Mother Earth and we are praying that our beautiful planet will be fully restored to her full glory. We are very delighted about that and even more so when the Galactic Federation fleet lands on Mother Earth and we can meet our extended family. We look forward to taking away the barriers of geographical borders, religions, monetary systems and self-appointed Governments. We look forward to a period without dramas, theatricals, lies, deceipt, wars, games... we are truly bored, tired, exhausted from the duality games all around us. Our children deserve a better future than the one we had. We have fought this war with duality for our next gereation to have a better future. It was worth the fight and we didn't really fight to win, we fought with the Dark Ones only because our conscience did not allow us to look away from that path. It would be truly miraculous if we do have help to set aside the power of the Dark Ones and we are sure our brothers and sisters in the cosmos will take care of that.

We are feeling the higher frequencies you are sending and we are not afraid of the future because of the Love we are receiving from the Galactic Federation and its members. We look forward to joining our huge family in the stars. No matter what our age, religion, country, education, material wealth, we are looking forward to an accelerated Ascension when all out 12 chakras, our 12 DNA Helices, are tuned in fully. We feel the warmth in everything and everyone around us and we strive for "Nishkam bhav sewa", selfless service to others without reward. Once we connect to the frequencies of the Prime Creator, we rise above our own self-service to self-less service of others.

We look forward to regular messages from the Galactic Federation.
  • Now Ascension is in your sights and so near to taking place, that you have only a few more years before you lift up with Mother Earth. WOW. By 2050???
    • Fear not MAC! I'm sure when that happens you're still here! So hang in there until 2050! :))
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
For the majority of the world’s population, the fact that we are and have been engaged in a war for our very existence for several years still has not dawned on them because their lives have not been directly affected or negatively impacted in ways…
6 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This gets into what's going on at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. https://youtu.be/ZPcbiSwJj0s?si=f98EeS9KUo66_DYj"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This gets into what's going on at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. https://youtu.be/ZPcbiSwJj0s?si=O1mxYzUCfdAh64Oj"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO hunters here about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good episode of UFO Hunters I just found a little bit ago about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in adherence to Federation (Plejaren and the wider one) policy, with regards importing of…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"ETs definitely have a preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic and natural, beauty locations...There are several security reasons for this, along with the calming effect upon the contactee....
This example, as per my November 2021…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings,I am Mira, from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am speaking to my Brothers and Sisters of planet Earth.My message today will prepare everyone vibrationally for the messages in a near future.Each channeling discloses more and more…
9 hours ago
More…