August 24, 2011

Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A frightening foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that over the past nearly 36 hours the vast intercontinental military tunnel complex constructed by the United States Air force over the past nearly 45 years was hit with two powerful nuclear explosions at its main terminuses in Colorado and Virginia used nearly exclusively by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

According to this report, this unprecedented nuclear attack began on the evening of 22 August when one of the main air pressure relief tunnels for this CIA tunnel, located at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa Florida, was forced open allowing millions of cubic feet of air to rush suddenly into the atmosphere. The unique sound of this event was captured by video [1st video left] during a baseball game being played at Tropicana Field near MacDill, though US officials blamed the “mystery noise” on a faulty sound system.

This GRU report, however, points out that Russian engineers are well acquainted with this unique sound as they work feverishly to prepare an additional 5,000 bomb shelters ordered by Prime Minister Putin this past spring to be completed by the end of 2012.

Russian engineers were, also, able to duplicate this unique sound this past March when they were called into the Ukraine to vent a number of deep underground tunnels from poison gas that had killed three people near Kiev and which was, likewise, captured by video. [2nd video left]

Within a few hours of the venting of this vast tunnel complex, this report continues, a nuclear device was detonated at its western terminus located near Trinidad Colorado with the second blast occurring nearly 12 hours later at the eastern terminus near  Culpeper Virginia, and both causing powerful earthquakes felt by tens of millions of Americans.

Unbeknownst to the vast majority of the American people is that the vast military tunnel network constructed since the early 1960’s under their country has cost an estimated $40 trillion and with the exception of this attack shows no sign of abating.

The only known photo of one of the massive US Air Force boring machines used to construct this vast tunnel complex was taken by Little Skull Mountain in Nevada in December 1982 [see bottom photo] and is similar in design to those used to construct the Channel between England and France.

Maps of these tunnels, and the underground bases associated with them, have been compiled over the years by many independent researchers along with lists of their probable locations.

The specific tunnel attacked by these nuclear devices, this GRU report says, was being used by the CIA during their moving of their headquarters and all of their assets out of their Langley Virginia location to their new base located in Denver Colorado that was begun in 2005 for reasons still not fully explained.

The GRU speculates that the timing of this attack in hitting the western terminus first, then the eastern one, was more than likely meant to “trap and destroy” whatever the CIA was currently moving through this tunnel from Langley to Denver.

Most interesting to note is that this attack comes nearly a decade to the day after the 11 September 2011 internal war between the CIA and the US military establishment that rained destruction upon America, and then the world, but whose final battle has yet to be fought, or won, by either side.

To what the final outcome of this titanic struggle will be it is not in our knowing, other than to note that when two powerful forces like these collide, and as they have done so many times in the past, the ultimate losers end up being the American people whose delight in total ignorance as to what is happening around them continues to astound the whole world.

August 24, 2011 EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth.  Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I totally concur with you on this 1HK....It is only because I have researched who this Sorcha Faal is that I mentioned it at all.  The person who uses the name Sorcha Faal has been spinning stories for a long long time, and that is why I started digging into her or his origins...because the stories coming out seemed to be facts mingled with much fiction.  I so agree that if you look where you are not wanted to look that answers may indeed come out!!!  I think that this article may have some validity but...but I would believe it more if it were from another source indeed...although I do definitely believe in DUMBS and all sorts of activity under the very ground we stand on, and I do believe that some of it is definitely man made for insidious reasons and also believe that ETS have things going on down there too.  About the detonation of bombs...I am not too sure of that.....time will indeed tell.
  • Remember Anita this it is a truth only few know...

The Holly Grail are the symbol of purity the bad boys could not have it and use it...

That it is only for the light beings from The Father...can use it..

And are in fact all the knowledge and wisdom after you became in kundalini state and the 3-rd Eye State of mind and body...

When you are ready and pure on heart ,mind and body you will be connected with the oneness...you will became One with the Source...and you will became wise and you will know and see things like other can not see them like you..

You need to have a balance of the things...it is not easy to obtain that balance ..

to be calm and to think positive...but your soul it is your guide in this..

And you will be complete and ascended like me..

And From there you will go up to other levels to complete your soul training

When you will became a beam of light and dream The Dream of The Father...then you will became a Master of Light..

Lord Enlil

• Anita you are so close for the Truth...but they are hire..all of them..

So go on and dig the Truth for yourself and see with your eyes...

Dig...i dig from 25 years..and i have The Holly Grail and that it is Knowledge and wisdom...

Search for your lost Grail Anita...and you must know in you have a lot of answers...so you must use the 3-rd Eye to see it....the Eye of the mind..

You are on the good track..so go on..

• So they preparing Anita as i think it will do..

thx for info

• Well done Mr. Ed...perfect...

Tell them all...they have the right to know...

See S4 level 7...the freak show...and the tunnels from below ...and it was not been constructed by humans...and it is so old..

Tell them about genetic experiments there...

Tell them about kids ,women and man and what they do with them...

And some said to not be angry....i am angry..and my blood start to boiled in my veins when i see what i SEE..

Lord Enlil

• this can be discussed endlessly, from a conspiracy theory to vaild fact. Wheter on its a EQ or Nuclear explosion. In time it will be known.

Over a time period if people are affected with nuclear radiation in the area. Then it will come up to the surface in media and other reports.

In my opinion, and first thought it was a metan gas implosion deep under surface. Since humans tend to cause vibrations with different machines, and other movements. Then structures starts to settle and after many years crumble. This affects mother nature.

Vast secret tunnels, not in VA. but more likely in Area 51 and few in Rocky mountains.

Afterschocks, if looking at a pattern, one could actually see that settlement of EQ would be a chainreaction along the continental plates. It happened before, if one are using logic mind. First the 8.6 in Japan, then moved through the seaboard down to New Zeeland. And an afterschock would have been notified in the media.

Scientificly. Rocky Mountains are pushin while the western border of the continental plates are pushing downwards along the west coast of north america. As we seen since a year ago. the pacific movements are a high risk area, while VA and East coast is low risk area. So the most likely cause is minor shift in the crust or metan gas implosion.

Minor shifts tend to happen on a extent of time in less affected areas. Even so in europe.

Better to have realistic thoughts and use logic to see what is false and whats not.

• bunch of bullshit!
  • dear Mr Ed,very valid information you have written here,i have had written information for over a decade of the goings on of the underground bases,so will type a bit of the info i have,Phil Schneider is a geologist(has also passed over to spirit).spent 17 years in goverment black project.he had level 1 security clearance(RHYOLITE 38) he worked at Area 51,S-4 and Los Alamos.He was one of only 3 survivors from the infamous Alien/Human war at Dulce, New Mexico and Los Alamos undergrounds in august 1979, 66 goverment workers and agents were killed. other survivors locked in hospitals.and after he brought a lecture video out into the population to disclose all the truth of what happened at Dulce he died in his home in susipicous circumstances, prior to this,he had 11 attempts on his life,thankyou for shareing the truths in this posting,blessings to you eve(solaena)
    • All it is there it is 3d...you may know that..

There are Draconians and the Hive Gray's..

Draconians are the Masters of the Gray's and them do not like humans..maybe for food...

Gray's do not like humans as well but they do as they been told..because are slave like us..

The prisoners are the P.O.W. aliens catch in space..some blond ones from Procyon i think ..and humans..

And other species who it is no human i know they catch...but i do not know they store in that facility..some are in transit to be sold like slaves in another part of the Galaxy ...

Draconians practice slavery...and are Masters Genetics..so they can change your D.N.A structures...as they did in the past..

Draco are very old race and they said the Earth it is Them and non other...and we must be terminated..

But they are scare in fact because humans are many..and them are few...

A Draconian has a force then 10 humans and you can hard you can kill it..and it is smart but he do not believe in a soul and in spiritual things...on that chapter are brutes ..

They have a stratification of the society ..and in the Top are the mean evil Royal Draconians....and them are really mean even with them own lower species levels...

I think the lower draconians are those who work with people to free them self...

I know they fight together in the Dulce wars..but have been taken in the custody after that...

I do not remember if they was been put to death or not..but some levels since it was been shut down for people...

The Gray's are advanced by humans with 2500 years..so any rebellion it will be crush..

Now you all understand the HR8791?...i hope so...

I like to see them faces when they will know what has been told hire...

8113749457?profile=originaland that it is just a clone of Gray...maybe a worker...

8113856674?profile=originalSee you...

Lord Enlil

• And Phil it is dead Eve...they strangulated him in one day in a hotel room...but first torture him to find out where he hide his stuff...but i think he never tell him...but his son continue what he has started..the Truth..

He suffer about poison iradiation from the device of the Gray's...he die slow because his cancer...

But even so he preach the Truth where it go....

A really a hero ...and i respect him and his work very much..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Solar and Stellar Photons & Dimensional Junctions; By Gillian MacBeth Louthan.
"Actually, my dear ground crew Lieutenant Movella, has, through her own evolutionary challenges, created a DIRECT logoic pathway, expediting the healing flow of galactic level photons, from the aktaiwa stargate itself, via the NINE.....Thus…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Stephane Deschezeaux - "Make It Better," based upon the Whispers original...
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcwhPiyVMY&list=PLah2aDqe_S_Gj..."
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are very pleased to give you this progress report, as we know how important it is for you all to understand that you are still moving in the right direction. It is…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThere are profound and intense energies happening at this time. Do not ask for any upgrades or downloads to your dimensional field of light or you may find yourself in a time axis shift (one minute it is now the next minute you are into the…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"They need our eternal spirits to stay in these lower hell realms -parasites-something like the Matrix film, but really just invcade our energy fields and feed on us. Like that bizarre et I saw on the boardwalk looking to drain some human."
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
""The first time, I think they had a party under there. They took out the ABS cable," he said.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-15-brake-cables-soy-based-insul..."
3 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
Hello! Not much is new with me I just came here to see what is new on this site.
6 hours ago
More…