August 24, 2011

Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A frightening foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that over the past nearly 36 hours the vast intercontinental military tunnel complex constructed by the United States Air force over the past nearly 45 years was hit with two powerful nuclear explosions at its main terminuses in Colorado and Virginia used nearly exclusively by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

According to this report, this unprecedented nuclear attack began on the evening of 22 August when one of the main air pressure relief tunnels for this CIA tunnel, located at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa Florida, was forced open allowing millions of cubic feet of air to rush suddenly into the atmosphere. The unique sound of this event was captured by video [1st video left] during a baseball game being played at Tropicana Field near MacDill, though US officials blamed the “mystery noise” on a faulty sound system.

This GRU report, however, points out that Russian engineers are well acquainted with this unique sound as they work feverishly to prepare an additional 5,000 bomb shelters ordered by Prime Minister Putin this past spring to be completed by the end of 2012.

Russian engineers were, also, able to duplicate this unique sound this past March when they were called into the Ukraine to vent a number of deep underground tunnels from poison gas that had killed three people near Kiev and which was, likewise, captured by video. [2nd video left]

Within a few hours of the venting of this vast tunnel complex, this report continues, a nuclear device was detonated at its western terminus located near Trinidad Colorado with the second blast occurring nearly 12 hours later at the eastern terminus near  Culpeper Virginia, and both causing powerful earthquakes felt by tens of millions of Americans.

Unbeknownst to the vast majority of the American people is that the vast military tunnel network constructed since the early 1960’s under their country has cost an estimated $40 trillion and with the exception of this attack shows no sign of abating.

The only known photo of one of the massive US Air Force boring machines used to construct this vast tunnel complex was taken by Little Skull Mountain in Nevada in December 1982 [see bottom photo] and is similar in design to those used to construct the Channel between England and France.

Maps of these tunnels, and the underground bases associated with them, have been compiled over the years by many independent researchers along with lists of their probable locations.

The specific tunnel attacked by these nuclear devices, this GRU report says, was being used by the CIA during their moving of their headquarters and all of their assets out of their Langley Virginia location to their new base located in Denver Colorado that was begun in 2005 for reasons still not fully explained.

The GRU speculates that the timing of this attack in hitting the western terminus first, then the eastern one, was more than likely meant to “trap and destroy” whatever the CIA was currently moving through this tunnel from Langley to Denver.

Most interesting to note is that this attack comes nearly a decade to the day after the 11 September 2011 internal war between the CIA and the US military establishment that rained destruction upon America, and then the world, but whose final battle has yet to be fought, or won, by either side.

To what the final outcome of this titanic struggle will be it is not in our knowing, other than to note that when two powerful forces like these collide, and as they have done so many times in the past, the ultimate losers end up being the American people whose delight in total ignorance as to what is happening around them continues to astound the whole world.

August 24, 2011 EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth.  Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes... things beyond most imaginations are going on.. I hope to get the bigger picture soon...

I, too, would also like to know what the motivations truly are behind this...

• Thankyou Mr Ed.!!

About time someone who actually uses their brains giving a decent reply!

It really infuriates me sometimes how many ignorant comments get posted here... really...

Ahh well.. now i can rest those feelings now, as you have spruced up my day!!

Thanks Again!!

Hmmm.. think anger management classes are needed for me lol... sorry if i insulted anyone here.. anyhoo!!! have a good day!

• Actually you comment was kind of cold Soulz83.  I did not take offense too much because people have been insulting each other so much lately here that I scarsely take notice here, but thought all of our input was welcome, but maybe I should refrain from speaking up in the future.  I did say it was only my opinion about the author of the story being bogus.  I did not say that there may not be merit to some of the information.  But guess I made you angry enough to think that I am brainless and do not give a decent reply so I will not offend with my input or infuriate you and ruin your day again.  I am here to share love, not to piss people off.  Sorry.  I will leave now before I make someone else angry.   I think an anger management group would be a good idea to be started here for everyone here at Ashtar that starts sending insults towards people for no apparent reason other than that they do not agree with what is being said.  Maybe I will start a group tomorrow, will let you know.  And Mr. Ed. I did not mean any harm about stating that I do not believe what Sorcha Faal says.  I did not mean to be negative or insulting about the post.  So hope you are not mad at me too.
      • sorry marique, I have foot in mouth disorder today, and maybe carrots in ears... I wasnt personally attacking you, but I shouldnt be so rude.. Hope you arent mad at me..
        • Tee hee Soulz....FOOT IN MOUTH DISORDER, haha,  I LIKE THAT.  I spend a lot of time with that disorder myself...I just never knew what it was called, haha....good one!!!!  I get pretty feisty here too as other old timers here can so attest, haha so not a problem dear sister. I did not follow my own one day rule where I wait a day before responding to a post and every time I do not obey my rule I end up coming off pretty bristly myself....so I am one to talk.  I think we are releasing a lot of negative stuff lately so you are not alone. I am actually feeling a carrot in my ear myself, haha.   I think at this point we all need to stop, contemplate on how are words are going to be taken by others, and wait till we can answer from our hearts instead of our minds/egos.   
  • This was posted by Tully News Info on Facebook:

ATTENTION | Public NOT notified of increased radiation or possible health risks.  Any connection to the above story?
    safe_image.php?d=AQBg87Parbc-j3J1&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.epa.gov%2Fradnet00%2Fimages%2Fbeta-gamma%2Fharrisonburg-beta.jpg
    blog.alexanderhiggins.com
    BETA RADIATION ALERT LEVEL = 100 CPM | Harrisonburg, VA Real Time US Gamma And Beta Radiation Monitoring |
    Zilvergirl
    • Wow that certainly is timely info .  Maybe there is more truth to the Sorcha Faal story than I first thought.  Thanks for sharing this....Sorcha Faal is like the man that cried wolf with me....so much has been MUS that maybe now there is some truth embedded in the lies...but that is how propaganda works....Now I am really confused....but great find Zilvergirl, and thanks for sharing this.  Leave it to the government to keep us in the dark all the time.  It is no wonder we all have different beliefs on what is happening around us.  My rule of thumb is to not believe the media news for openers.  If it is on Fox or CNN or any of the major networks, I do not believe it is the truth, lol.  I would believe rumor mill before them any day.  Where there is smoke there is fire, and we have been lied to for so very long......
      • Anyone has the right to his opinion..

Still it is a free world..even some do not want this to happen..

Lord Enlil

• Better to know Zil...

Thx..

Lord Enlil

• Thanks to everyone who are replying to my message and the original. Now, I want to says a big thank you to Rumor Mill News and gent glasc for all the information in this RMN post.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=213836

Zilvergirl

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
59 minutes ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Basic conclusion at the end for the uninitiated. As was the case with Jimi Hendrix, the cause of death of Rolling Stones guitarist (and founder) Brian Jones appears to be very questionable with "death due to actions of another"  getting ruled out…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"e-Scooters and e-Bikes are a major fire hazzard, as this video confirms....Anyone thinking of buying one, forget it....Especially dangerous, if manufactured in Red China...

"Fires sparked by faulty e-bikes and e-scooters have injured at least 190…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"e-Scooters and e-Bikes are a major fire hazzard, as this video confirms....Anyone thinking of buying one, forget it....Especially dangerous, if manufactured in Red China...

"Fires sparked by faulty e-bikes and e-scooters have injured at least 190…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"don't stand to close to your ev while super charging
https://www.brighteon.com/948b0ea9-c6db-4f57-8a97-9b69a23ce549"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
11 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
11 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…