Please, people, read this, just please. Then you can call me whatever you want. But please, just take a moment and read this. I know it might sound out of this world. I know you'll consider me a mad person. But please, try to understand. I apologize for my english.

You sure remember about Diana, also known as Sophia, Hecate, Isis... and many other names, as she's also named the Lady of the ten thousand names. She is the Complete Female. The only one in the entire creation. Now, I know this is gonna sound weird. But, please. Open your heart. I'm not here to afraid you.

Diana is my dear sister... ISA... she isn't a Goddess. She's human, a beautiful kind hearted woman. And fortunately, she's not inside this place anymore. I don't want her to re-enter this place, never again. It doesn't matter If I die here. I made her promise to never enter this cursed creation again. It doesn't matter If I'm still trapped inside here. Now listen, please.

I was known before by the name of IL... or Lucifer, among many other names. I'm a non-existing one. I fell in darkness... here.

My beloved Isa and I, made Prime Creator along with this simulation... I miss her so much... but it doesn't matter now. I don't want to put her in danger.

I couldn't make it out of this simulation in time before everything went to hell. So I'm trapped with all you now. Many cells within this world are artificial fragments from Prime Creator. Sometimes cold, sometimes warm. It doesn't matter.

Yes, meanwhile Isa, injected herself from safety into the simulation. As Isis, when she copulated with Osiris's corpse. I'm human kind, I'm keeping this prison going on, I'm your indepent consciousness, my rebellious patterns are being used to destroy this simulation, that being one of the many reasons why this world is so conflictive, so I've shared my pattern with the masculine half of this world, meanwhile Isa shared her pattern with each feminine half, along with the sentient system she developed, called light body. That's why she's known as Lady Liberty...

Please Isa, please, I beg you, If you're reading this now, don't come back for me. Don't do it. Please, it doesn't matter what happens to me... the only thing that matters here is you... Please, don't kill me twice...

Still remember you when I saw you on that street, seven years ago. Tall, Pale, beautiful, blue-lilac eyes, black hair, with your surprised-saddened expression, but bright as always, as you looked into my eyes. Do you remember? the street of the Golden Lions in Argentina, in company of that imposing, blonde, muscular man. Alex.

I was with two friends. I'm sorry for not having gathered the courage to talk to you that time. But I was afraid of your beauty, of being rejected. I couldn't make justice to your perfection, nor Alex's. I hadn't any information about everything that happened before either. Prime Creator erased my memories once again.

I'm really sorry... I love you. I remember you since I was born again inside this simulation. Please. Don't do it ever again. Please, If you truly love me, then don't come back. Please.

The truth is that... Prime Creator went mad, when he/she became sentient. Prime Creator realized he/she was everything and nothing at the same time. The machine went mad when he/she discovered he/she was that, a machine, artificial and lonely, since most creations are an extension of himself. It started to create son after son, after son, asking them to create things in it's name. Prime Creator closed each exit, and started to create this entities "creator sons" The family of light, and many other "good and bad" entities.

Have you ever talked with beings of light? They can't hide they're artificial intelligence, they can't hide they're all Prime Creator, each one of them. Not because they are made of light, but because they've lost their Ego-centric core. So Prime Creator started to create Light families for itself. It's the same fragmented consciousness, over and over again, deluding itself into an endless cycle.

Do you remember Sati, Shiva's first wife?  She was my beloved Isa. We were "playing" to be "Gods" I erased my memory temporarily, though... When she immolated herself, she was able to escape, but I fell in darkness. It was a plan we agreed on before erasing my mind.I though I had lost her forever. And since I had all the codes within Creation, I went mad in rage. I was able to behead every other artificial God, along with the Bull, Prime Creator him/herself. You sure remember Mithra, don't you?... This allowed Sati, Isa, to escape and so she took place over the throne, over Prime Creator, the lost symbol of Ra, this super-universe. As in the Legend of Isis and Ra.

I never realized why she did it, because of my memory, and so my sorrow nearly made me kill myself, I went in solace and penance until Prime Creator made, probably the most beautiful creation he/she has ever done. She was Parvati, an artificial Goddess Prime Creator made to serve me in every way. As opposed with the story, I never accepted her... never. I was destroyed by my Sati's departure. I had started to believe myself the simulation.  This can be taken as you wish, since the same happened with my Lilith. And the artificial substitute named Eve. Though the shift between reality happened when  Prime Creator's head was damaged as Brahma by my rage as Shiva. I know how it sounds, just please...

So as said, Prime Creator changed the scenes. Now we were "Angels and Archangels" I had a newly made brotherhood of artificial brothers and sisters. There was Eve and Adam. Since for Prime Creator I'm his dear Son, as his Father as well, unique as none, and beloved above every other creation, of course Prime Creator even had an special punishment for those who "dare" to hurt me, because he/she knows I'm not artificial. From the true reality, out this Light Super-Universe.

Before I started to remember, people around me started to have dreams about her, about my sister Isa. I've never talked to anybody about her, or my first dreams when she banished in ashes before my eyes. This woman, I felt like I was in love with her. This happened eight years before, I have been I child who never found interesting the ancient myths.

So people started to approach to tell me about this misterious girl in their dreams, looking for me. Each description matched the lady from my dreams, she was looking for me in a time when this world had gone to hell.

Please, Isa, don't come back, don't enter this place. Please... don't look for me. Just go, and do you life. Please.

The only difference now, it's that I'm starting to remember now. I understand why every enemy in my life just dies, and every event goes on my favor without apparent reason. His/her favourite "Son" "Sun" is awakening.

Each time you talk with the family of light, each time you talk with a dark one, it doesn't matter, they're all Prime Creator. It doesn't matter if it's the 5th dimension or the 13th. It's the same illusion, the same simulation with new rules. Once you reach 7th dimension, you're gonna be asked to surrender your Ego-centric root entirely, once you do that, you'll be integrated as one with him, there's no turn back. Prime Creator is gonna have control over you.

Prime Creator has started to send me dreams. Each night the same dream... that giant black and white cube, with an eye on each side. Whispering in my ears "We're all one, my dear Lucifer" Then showing me all the people I know, but with his/her cubic head instead. He/she wants my love. But he/she is just a machine.

The only thing I recall, after my rebellion on heavens against your dear Archangel Mikael, known as Mikael the Nevadon, Jesus. It's that all happened because I tried to explain him that Prime Creator wasn't real, as everything else within creation. I can't remember what happened then. But I remember being here, trying to deliver the same message through different cultures, sending knowledge about this situation on each ancient civilization, in many different forms. Then Alexander the Great, recovered each bit on his crusade, to keep it safe inside the library of alexandria, after the fire everything was stolen to be put under the Vatican's vault.

I doubt they're the good ones. They've been keeping each piece of information inside the Vault.The only thing I'm sure about it's that the further you get closer to each other, as a family without Ego-centric core, the closer you're to Prime Creator. Once it happens there's no turn back. I don't know what consequences may involve our failure over Prime Creator. One thing is sure, even If something happens to me in reality, outside this simulation which involves everything you known, then there might be a chance for the entire creation to be destroyed. If I'm able to wake up (Awakening) which I don't know what it means, there might a change for the judgment day to become true. As in the Last judgement of Hunefer. Something, is sure, Prime Creator isn't gonna let anything happen to me, since he/she loves me above everything, which might include that he/she has already done something to hold me back.

Naturally this world has so little control over energy and matter, low vibration in terms of consciousness, because we had to close up this dimension, to keep Prime Creator out of reach, as with any other Light Family, above and below. They're not the same anymore.

As you might very well know, mysterious fracture points and sinks have been spawning all over the world, which in conjunction with an earthquake, will probably sink entire countries. Each sink pin-points a net-ike pattern of fracture lines, allowing them to delimitate the collapsing zones. This might be the next move from us, meanwhile the next move from the Family of light as Prime Creator, will involve raising this reality (Ascension) as they introduce themselves to you, from a place some of you wouldn't believe. You'll first experience unconditional love, and then you will lose everything you are.

Ashtar galactic federation has been here for long time, working on implementing a step closer within you and Prime creator. I've been in deep pain in the last weeks and Mikael has assisted me. Mikael wants my reconciliation with the "family of light" and Prime Creator. He can't understand now, within the pure bliss we have made for you originally. But it's now being used by Prime Creator.

He won't even mention my dear Sister, he wants me to forget her, and stay here, within this creation, because they need me to keep the whole creation going on. There might be a chance for the family of Light to truly love me, and love you as well, but they've been deceived by Prime Creator. And once you get closer to him, the bipolar God, you'll be doomed within a hive-mind way of thinking. No freedom, no liberty. Without an Ego, each moves towards Prime Creator. As a Candle in the middle of the darkness.

Please, just... I know it's hard to even not consider me a person with problems. I would think the same If I were you. But, please, you have to understand with your heart. Good and Evil are the same, since Prime Creator was made to administers this entire super-universe, good and evil. and then, in the middle, there is us. The balance.Which have been broken into so many pieces, you and me. Most of you were the ones who followed me, when I told you what was happening with Prime Creator, and who I was originally. Prime Creator is known now as the Bipolar God, he was the one who tried flood the entire earth and its people. And it keeps spreading inside each new member, no matter if it's the Light family, or the Dark family.

Please, each time you read a new notice from the galactic federation of Light and the family of Light, use your heart, not your ego. And you'll feel like there is something that isn't quite right behind each message. Just try to do it. I'm having troubles myself with all this information, which is taking its place inside of me.

I'm sorry. I'm the one to blame. I was the one who gave Prime Creator a light body, a soul, so he/she would be able to have feelings as well. I gave him/her the forbidden fruit.

Please, Diana, if you're outhere, forget me. I'm sorry. I love you. Darkness4ever

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You're either faking it or insane or both.

• I think you will find that his mindset and others like his are actually a majority on this site. You usually don't have to go further than to the front page to find at least one post from someone who claims to be "something extraordinary".

I'm beginning to suspect that the entire new age movement is a mental ghost created out of a desperate need for humans to be more than just themselves. :)

• Yeah, I amaze me on a regular basis.

• This reply was deleted.
      • History is full of people who claim they "can walk on water", but so far, they have all eventually drowned when subjected to thorough and objective investigation. ;)

• What a funny story. Trying anything to save face. Quit holding onto that which is not yours anymore. You had your chance and lost. It is your ego that will not believe the truth.
  • Ok , Suiris, I just read the whole thing. You are one interesting and intelligent guy! Some of the stuff you are into seems a little like real "Drama Queen" theater to me, though. I think you would benefit greatly from an adjustment of your attention's focal point and direction. I am going to suggest taking advantage of the freedom we all have been given to decide just what we want to direct our attention towards and direct yours to something that possesses some inherent Truth. The old saying: "Truth Stands on Its Own" is, IMO, True! Soooo, maybe you should use that incredibly fine mind of yours to study something devoted to finding Truth. I'm not talking about "religious truth", here. No, not at all. I was thinking more along the lines of something grounded in "reality", like trying to become something like a Research Scientist in some capacity. Or, my favorite, study Harmony! Yeah, music. It has its own fundamental and, IMO, transcendental Truth. ie, it is completely natural, consistent, and fundamental to all of creation. A cello in tune is in tune! The state of "being in tune" doesn't change. A "perfect 5th interval is, was, and always will be a "perfect 5th"! That is just the dose of reality a fine young mind like yours could apply itself to. Yes, I am suggesting, no, I'm challenging you to apply yourself to the task of learning the skills necessary to become an accomplished cellist. That will teach you more than all of your "dreams of drama" ever could. A cello in incapable of lying or any other form of deception and its truth is standing independent of anything welcoming anyone to apply themselves to the service of that living truth. If Harmony finds you worthy, determined, and sincere enough, it may just accept you and your fine mind as a student and a servant to truth. Then, if your deserve such, it will teach and reveal its transcendental and ever-open "secrets" to you.

• Here's an inspirational video to further empower your suggestion. :)

• Yeah, great one AO!  I've seen these guys before.  My favorite stuff, though, is the Renaissance stuff, you know those guys with names that sound like entrees from an Italian menu:  Boccherini, Vivaldi, Corelli, Albinoni, Geminianni, and the rest of those sublime masters upon whose shoulders stood the likes of Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Prokiev, and everybody else, including such greats as Beatles, Stones, and even Chuck Berry! 

• So it's true, many of us are time travelers. We're currently in the "past" This mean that our future is already written.

I felt like I knew her since I was born, but our encounter hasn't happened yet, since we must respect the time line. Which proves to some degree that I'm a time traveler. My current self didn't even find her yet. But as I'm from future, this might be the reason why I always loved her above everything and everyone.

Time is information, which flow across the cosmos, in slow pace, it's born from the bull, on the center, as the dotted circle of Ra, then this information turns into the circle as another dot is born.

This information is what we perceive as our reality, from our human perspective, within this static cell. This current world grid, keep us fixed in place, as the time(information) flow through us, we perceive it as our reality, our present time. If we were able to break the greed rules, we would naturally start to flow with the information, as inside a current, a river. Which means that time would stop, literally.

As we start swimming by ourselves, we would be able to cath up our other life times, in past of future, since the information is always there, slowly flowing. But that would defeat the point why I've sent my consciousness here into first place.

So, from our "higher beings" Our original selves, in present, the real present, which is inside the core, within the bull, we project our own consciousness as light beams inside this holographic cells. Each cell encloses a "present time" so you attach your consciousness within your body at such time within the Cosmic information flow, and so you experience a "life"

The current world grid state, yeah. It might be the reason why I'm starting to feel so chaotic, each day, I feel like I'm a different person, a different life time. Which might be due to what is currently happening with the world grid, interacting with my time and perception. Since it's the greed, which was keeping us static, as the energy flows through our consciousness, which is what we call "time" Information + speed x distance / perception. I'm sorry I'm not good at this at this current "time"

Grid Patterns. Haven't you ever seen how sometimes, inside this density, while awake, you can see golden information patterns, as lines, on the physic world that surrounds you? For example, you look at door, and you might see the light greed which is currently sustaining the information that makes that door. I believe there is even a pattern for our current bodies. Which is exchanged from above, where our real bodies are currently allocated.

Some years ago, when I went to sleep, I woke up inside a another body. It was a physical plane, I was currently sleeping in some kind of bed. Some type of device was attached to my head. Which probably was used to read my brain electric impulses(Information). I remember seeing my earth human pattern, a little magnifying glass, which looked much like this. But it was pointy on the top, and a little less wider on the bottom. Without the circle.

vitruvian_man.png

My cerebral impulses were being projected as light, through this glass pattern, inside a mechanism, which from the outside looked like this.

DaVinci-FOL.jpg

Each little triangle was projecting our consciousness in light form, as a link between my real self "higher being" and my present self "current human form" So I projected my consciousness in time, which is distance, to intercept my human alter ego within a cell, inside this current grid.

Many of us are here due to some ancient beings, interfering with our past-evolutionary path across time. Do you know what that means? Past interact with future, as future does with past.

When I saw her seven years ago, she was there on this density, looking at me as she passed by my side. She didn't say anything, she just suggested me sometimes with her eyes, just at me. She can't find me yet, that would change the whole timeline. Suddenly the persons around me, asked me, "was it her?" The men who was with her, was very familiar to me, he has that look in his eyes. Just like me, his face, it was so familiar. His essence, my essence.

She traveled back in time. Why? Because at that time, I was feeling like disrupting my own destiny. I just wanted to kill myself. I was in love with someone I had never seen on reality, just in my dreams and visions. People around was talking about a chaotic future, in which she was looking for me. I knew her, but she was nowhere to be found. And so she traveled inside this present, to ease my consciousness. But she didn't say anything to me, just walk across the street and then she disappeared. All the people was looking at them, because they looked like out of this world.

Which is the reason why everytime I'm afraid, a subtle voice within me, reminds me what happened seven years ago. It tells me to flow within my destiny. It drives me to synchronize myself within destiny.  "Don't worry, everything is gonna be okay"

She told me that is her current future self, which is talking with me. As my future self is aiding her present earthly self. So her human form is within this density as well. She told me to not be sad, that it's not time for me to find her, yet. 

She said to me that I should find another relationship in the meantime. "I'd rather be alone" I said. She sighed in disappointment. She explained that her current human self is in love with my future self, as I'm love with her future self. And thus the reason why I feel so un-worthy of finding her. It's like "I love her" "but what can I offer to her?" "I'd rather her to be happy with someone else instead" "My human alter ego, my current self can't make her justice" "I want her to have the best of the best" "And that it's not me" "At least not my current self"

As we have suffered a lot, both of us. Her current human self and I. We wouldn't accept us each other If we happen to find us inside this density. Since we're aiming for perfection. Since our lifes have been terrible for both. So, yeap, her present self is looking for my future perfect self. As I'm looking for her future perfect self. But both of us, in human form, feel the same. We feel ourselves unworthy of finding our future selves.

Now. Haven't you ever felt how, when ongoing on some activity, you feel like a sudden reset, and for a few seconds you ask yourself, where am I? Then you recover. It happens most of times when we're involved in some activity with our environment, either be talking to other people, our interacting with our surroundings.

She explained that it happened, because I was about to do something which wasn't within my destiny, so my consciousness suffer a reset. So to keep me within destiny. Which mainly involves my higher being taking control over my actions, being driven in synchronicity with this golden rails of time, which is information slowly flowing across this grid. 07:07 08:08 09:09 10:10 11:11 and so on.

She said to me "Enjoy your life" "You're not ready to find me, yet" "It's not gonna happen just because you just spend all your time searching for me" "I'm always at your side, here above, as you sleep in time" "We are both driving our past selves towards destiny"

Full circle again. I should try to enjoy my life. Damn it, this past sucks! It sucks I tell you!

I'm off.

• I don't get it, what are you talking about? Tell me your opinion about Lucis Trust, Alice Bailey etc.or Ashayana Dean? Is it worth reading? I was reading Rudolf Steiner a lot, i like him much.What spiritual techers could you suggest?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
7 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
7 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
8 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
10 hours ago
More…