would anyone be able to do some energy work on me i am a starseed, read my energy's and tell me where im from, maybe even talk to my guides  about me and fill me in?  aura state / what my guides look like what my higher self looks like,what my astral self looks like tell me what my gifts are, maybe tell me how evolved i am , for anyone considering doing this for me you are greatly appreciated

Warning to anyone trying to manipulate me or who is "evil"  i will find you on the astrall no matter where you are and i will personally arrest you and hand you too people who are capable of containing you indefinetly if needs be

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds to me from your other replies that you seem pretty knowledgeable yourself about a lot of things. I think you should look within for your own answers and not take others on their word. We are all on our own journey to find our own truths. Since I began seeing and traveling in the other dimensions and meeting with star people the only person I trust is myself when it comes to interpreting my experiences. Be grateful you are transmuting so quickly, not a lot people are seeing or want to see the changes that are happening. Good luck to you on your travels.

• ive done some dna activation, found my galactic self and the ancient knowledge of my soul contract and my lifes purpose, iv had access to my akashic records, have seen past lives  before i reincarnated and  the future!!! after the shift!!! i actually think ive even passed the 11th chakra or layer i dunno if this has anything to do with it but my divine feminine and masculine has reached the point where me and my twin flame are currently incarnated at the same time and were in a relationship i know that requres a high degree of progression

i can see thought from energy on the astral realm balls of light different colors depending on the energy being projected by me or others ive seen ufos and i also speak to nature spirits in trees daily also can see hear spirits  have devolved telepathy clairvoyance electrokinisis  can make banging noises in the house near enough at will so i think i can manifest myself in the physical

http://balancingmindbodysoul.wordpress.com/2012/02/02/the-5th-6th-7...

link to 4th 5th 6th dimnsional chakras 

• Thats probably the best answer you could have given and one that resonates with me regarding the need for people to want to beleive whether its true or not, that they are starseeds. So thanks for that reply. :)

• I agree that the only one who can answer your own questions is yourself ;)

Starseed or not, indifferent...  ultimately you need to re-discover yourself: YOURSELF ;)

Trust thyself before you trust others, Old Proverb.

• If the 'normal people' see this they'll think we're all  really crazy on this site LOL! 'Warning to anyone trying to manipulate me or who is "evil"  i will find you on the astrall no matter where you are and i will personally arrest you and hand you too people who are capable of containing you indefinetly if needs be'

I wanna see how they arrest on the Astral Plane, never saw that before :P

• becoming your own master teacher is highly advised............................

• Try meditation, alot of meditation. It opend doors to other realities for me. I begin to see more and more ufos, can see glimps of people their auras, i here beeps in my ears, energy downloads, stuff like that. You need to open your third eye.

• i also hear beeps in my ears, and high pitch like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) my 3rd eye is most certanly open i can see thought form energy on the astrall relm balls of light diffrent colors depending on the energy being projected ive seen ufos and i also speak to nature spirits in trees daily 

• Why don't you give yourself the pleasure of finding out first-hand? :) That's what I'm working for, currently I haven't come so far, but I'm not giving up on the intent to have spiritual experiences that will lead me to remembering things before I incarnated.

I think that's the way if you want to be 100% sure. But I agree the curiosity is immense! Would be fun to have a reading, but I wouldn't believe it 100% until I could verify it myself :-)

• i do remember things before i reincarnated and of the future!!!  so i guess i must have come quite far down the path 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Betty and Barney look like they haven't slept in years-nothing but trouble from the zetas"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"More satanic filth-
Canada is veering dangerously close to the type of complete control over people’s thoughts and speech seen in places like North Korea with a new bill that aims to censor people on the pretense of protecting others from “hate…"
7 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…