'Those souls who are deeply immersed in their religious beliefs will be amongst the last to accept the truth. That problem has been foreseen and the respective teachers on whom their beliefs are based, will return to explain what their true message was.' I've read a lot of worst case illuminati scenarios, and i read a lot that false profets will come, and tell us things by false telepathic talking..isnt the quote a example of such a scenario?

'In that respect our needs are very limited as for example, we do not have daily chores such as shaving or other bodily requirements.' Aren't you able to grow a beard or something like chest hair in the higher dimensions? Why? I thought you could manifest everything you wanted to manifest?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • If you could manifest a beard, I presume you could manifest the very same beard, or if you miss 3D so much, you COULD manifest a blade, but only if you wanted to, of course, SaLuSa couldn't want to manifest a beard and a blade just because, right? but I'm sure we could.  :D

  • You think archaeologists in the 1960's seriously would have made such a poor quality photo?  They had colour cameras then and this clearly looks like a drawing and not a photo.

  • For real though. How do we know that's jesus. He isnt even called jesus. who is sananda anyway?

  • It does make sense to me. But it's easy to figure that the illuminati could mislead people with such a action. And how could they return anyway? Didn't their body's died? And how we know everybody is going to believe, even recognize them?

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
13 hours ago
More…