Replies

• Iam suprised by the tone of some people on this site. They sound egotistical rude and unloving Ihave got some wonderful  insites from Drex and my fellow brothers and sisters. Vulgar language is too me never acceptable and we are here to learn and help each other not to judge .Alittle bit of discenment goes a long way. Amara
    • Thank you for your reply, i guess some people still have a good long walk ahead of them still :) they will get there sometime.
  • all my life i have been an Empath,but did not realise that either,for many years,in my teen years,i was always accused of being highly strung,to senseitive,called a witch,etc,but all the while only trying to help others,before thinking of myself,my greatest passion was always watching Star-trek episodes of Willian Shatner,and Mr Spock,and any Sci-fi Movie that was on telly,i would also take a blanket in the summer months to sleep under the starry-night sky,as i was always so fasinated with it,the years slowly passed,and i started to go to mind,body,and spiritual Expos,as the need was so acute,i never really resonated with people who had no interest in spiritual converstions,and if i did discuss the conversation with them,i would get a response that i was some sort of kook,so i realied that it was best not to associate with them people(did not resonate with me)as the years passed,it was for me to have a major operation,which resulted in my clinical death on the operating table,i found my self floating in a tunnel,and to down scale this comment,was revived with defibs,and was kept in recovery for many hours after that,when i became well at home i started having many encounters spiritually,and realised that there was more to this life and beyond,and in a nut shell,to this comment,my early years of myself is (history) hope this helps in some way with your path,and journey to your question above,love,light,blessings eve(solaena)
    • Thanks for your help Sol.

Love and Light! GOod to have you HERE!

• For me it took 23 years to become worthy of this information, I know who i am, first i was kind of overwelmed by it, but i think the best way to overcome this is to forget it, it does not serve me. Why do i need a name of who i was? To claim to some one "i am X, you should respect me more"? So i say to others who i am and then i have a relegious war on my hands, people claiming that they are what i claim to be and i cant be it... too much trouble, i just keep it to myself, only 3 people know and its enought, they are the people i trust most. Not even family knows. So, im handling well, all the information i get i focus it to help myself and others evolve just like i help you guys. Most of the info i get now is how to use energy to heal diferent wounds, and clean diferent kinds of energy... Yup, our guides need a big hug, they help us alot, we cant even imagine.
  • When you will be a beam of Light and dream the Dream of The Father then you are become completed...

And even then the lesson are not finish.. 

It is not a problem with the size of the Eye...it is a problem of perception..

Hmmm...some go cyclic ..some go on the spiral and change his perception..

From there you can find a better view ...

• Good Morning Micael,

I have a beautiful Red Energy that is with me always, first it showed up in pictures take at the beach a month ago, it showed in pictures take with 3 different cameras and the most defined is with my Cannon.  I can now see the Energy with my 3D eyes, but with my sunglasses, whenever I look towards the sun it is there, I even have pictures of it reflected in my sunglasses, I can also see orbs brightly and clearly with my sunglasses on, amazing.  Please find attached a clear picture of my newest friend, might you know who/what it is? 

In Sincerest Gratitude!8113875688?profile=original

• try to talk to them, ge a response from them, try to see if what you is its a frame of light or continous moving action. They can also be spirits of animals soon to be born, this kinds of spirits only come down from space once they are needed. Apreciate what you see.
      • I do appreciate what I see and am seeing, just wished I knew, will concentrate on getting the answer.  It does change shape and color sometimes, through my glasses it just looks like a red dot, sometimes it is green and looks like an umbrella...it is beautiful and I am grateful for it's company...
        • ...and yes, it continually is moving....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
38 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just as the anti-western/anti-Israel protests, pretend to support "Palestine." So too do the anti-oil & gas/anti-fossil fuel protestors, pretend to care about the environment.....

These fake causes are simply the dark cabal's methods, to destroy…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
9 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
9 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
18 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
18 hours ago
More…