The following message by P'taah channeled through Jani King was transcribed verbatim from: http://campaign.constantcontact.com/P'taah's Message for January 2010~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Q1: Sometimes when something is passing away, I take a kind of detached view and think it doesn't want to do that any more. It's expressing this way now. Sometimes I wonder and I wanted to ask you, P'taah, are we really at choice in anything? Could you speak a little about choice?P'taah: That which is choice, is, in a way, the divine gift to humankind. No matter what the broad spectrum game-plan that you have chosen before your birthing -- and by that we mean your race, your gender, your nationality, your place and time of birth, your socioeconomic situation and the broad spectrum possibilities or probabilities within the framework that you have chosen to kind of 'set the scene' as it were before you birth yourself. Then from that time of birthing you also choose certain personality traits, you understand, and your genetic potentiality, your heritage.So within that, the choice is not what you will do really, although of course there is always that choice, but rather the choice is more subtle than that. The choice is how you will be with what you create. Because whatever it is that you create, whether consciously or not, you will have a kind of reaction, an emotional reaction, to this manifestation and you have a choice how you will be.Of course, much of this depends on your beliefs about who you are. So as you come more and more to tap into this highest idea of who you are, that you are a Perfect and Eternal Expression of Creation, then indeed the more that you come into this belief, the more broad, the more creative, your choices can be.Where you come forth and you are reared in a certain way with very firm beliefs, particularly the negative judgments about yourself, where you believe that you have no choice, where you believe that you are stuck in this as a victim in this world, then indeed that is the truth for you.So, the more you unfold, the more you come into, initially, the intellectual concept that you are the Perfect and Eternal Expression of Creation, then indeed the broader the choices of how you can be, how you can transform, how you can be more in the joy, more in the creativity, more in the gratitude, more in your state of grace, you understand? So, the choice is your divine gift to fulfill your life or to have a fulfilled life.Q1: And I would imagine that is a matter of perception.P'taah: Everything is perception because your entire life is subjective, you understand?Q1: Yes, yes. It just feels like sometimes, and it's mostly when I am in joy that if feels like I am being danced. It's like the universe is choosing through me rather than me doing anything. It's like it's already chosen.P'taah: But you see, your choice is to be open and to be available for that.Q1: Okay. Is it happening, though, whether I perceive it that way or not?P'taah: Oh, it is, but you see, as we said, the experience can be broader, can be more exciting, more passionate, when it is conscious.Q1: I see. We're at about three different levels here.Q2: Can we go back to this quantum leap between where most people are and how you get from where most people are into this state of bliss. I know it has a lot to do with judgment, but I've lost where the connection is.P'taah: Reality is a perception and where you are stuck, where the humanities are stuck, in the limiting beliefs about who they are, then it is too terrifying to be open to the universe. The first step is to take responsibility for the life, and that is to acknowledge that you create it all, and as you acknowledge that, the second step is to say that everything is perfect because you are the Perfect Extension of Creation. That is the quantum leap, to understand these things intellectually so that you may emotionally be available for the connectedness, for the joy.Q2: Yes.P'taah: The quantum leap, in a way, is simply taking responsibility.Q2: I can almost feel the little switch that I think you are talking about where you take responsibility and you know that everything is perfect, and it's right there that it shifts. Am I correct?P'taah: Indeed, beloved. Where you are in the place of being closed, being victim, being in the negative judgment and the terror of being discovered to be not enough, you see, then in the closing of the heart, in the closing off out of the terror of being discovered to be not enough, not only are you closing off in the fear but that fear precludes the possibility to be in the allowance of the flow of that divine connectedness.As we have said very often, it is the terror of being not enough which creates you to close your heart off. You are so caught in your illusion, your story of this life, you have no sense that you are surrounded by the unseen ones; you have no sense that your reality merges with unseen realities, other dimensional realities; you have no sense that you are totally connected with every being that has ever existed upon your planet; you have no sense that the ones that you loved that have died are not gone from you.So in a way, you are all like children playing with such intensity and such focus that you are aware of nothing except sometimes you are aware of this divine flow of ecstasy, of joy, of passion, that is your connectedness to the divine.So my beloved ones. We will leave you to think about that! With greatest love we thank you for this opportunity and issue forth to you all,Namaste and many blessing in this, your new year."P'taah

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
16 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
12 hours ago
More…