Prometheus ...opinions of

What?

No one has seen-discussed it yet?  I plan to go today or Tues,

I know its theme is a distortion of what many believe, yet it's a rarely explored idea.

That we are genetically linked to ET's and share more than we know.

I'm no fan of horror but this is a pretty unique concept for a mainstream film and am very curious.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I havent seen it yet, but I will be.  My cheif concern with prometheus is are they going to honour the series which has developed.  Originally alien was stand alone then they added the queen for pt2, then that the aliens could become whatever they are hosted in with the dog.  Then the genetic mixing with humans spawned the idea for the predalien in avp:r .

So as the predator and alien series' merged they took on a new life the original creators didnt intend or expect.  Although I have hear that the xenomorphs arent in prometheus of very little of them is.

I am excited and also concerned for the series.

As for it being related to reality.  Well so far the tales of our space brethren being here are just as provable as any fiction film.  To think all aliens are either good or bad is a fallcy.  Be prepared that if any come here it could go either way.  To not be prepared for any situation that could arise is just simply foolish I think.

• This should provide answers any question you might have about the movie

http://www.prometheusforum.net/

Well they've obviously been "here" quite a while, in one manner or another.

I've known this since my youth, and had certain contacts.

I don't really look to films or TV series for the truth but only entertainment, and occasionally 

inspiration.

Bashar has discussed reality from one (His) ET perspective , 

and it's apparently very unlike anything movies or TV could ever represent.

Though "Contact" made a pretty decent representation of interdimensional reality, as humans   

might perceive it. 

Just my opinion.

Anyway I wanna discuss the movie itself rather than debate about lifeforms right now.

As so much has been written already by folks with extensive and quite varied contact experience.

thanx for sharing though..... 

• Or rather,,I'd like to hear what members felt about it.

• Perhaps you should watch the entire Alien/Predator series.  The predators, who look like reptiles in a way, are the masters of the universe.  They hunt the Xenomorphs for the ultimate test to their hunting skills.  The aliens are bred by the predators for this purpose.  The predators are also represented as the ancient aliens that were here.  The AVP film even shows the pyramids they built on earth and the thralls of human worshippers.

Originally the planet prometheus occurs on was called LV426 and was just a scouted planet and was not supposed to be Zeta2 Reticulii as Mr Scott has said.  They are playing the movie into the popular alien culture and new discoveries made in archeology since the original alien film in the 1970's

Just like in politics moives are made to please public opinion just as much as drive it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
2 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
2 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
4 hours ago
More…