8108814286?profile=originalGreetings Ground Crew,

As a representative of the Ashtar Command or Ashtar Galactic Command I have been guided to share information regarding Direct Contact with the people of Earth.

I am not channeling this information nor do I need to my information is encoded in the DNA and the Telepathic Alignment between the Ships of the Command and this Planetary System.

You have each come here as volunteers in humble service to a greater good from that which is the Christ Forces beyond this Earth.

The first thing we ask are you aware of this ? If not yet aware its time to realize this from within your being.

Contact can and will only happen when each person remembers why they came here and what your spiritual purpose was or is now.

The planning for a reconnection with Humanity has been in the works for millions upon millions of Earth years.

For our off Planet forces of Christ Light they to have a wanting to reconnect.

If nothing happens as many times as been predicted in the past on your world many become  disillusioned and go back to mainstream society.

This time we will give you some spiritual advice to help you prepare for contact with your Ashtar family of many worlds.

First thing to do is open your heart in fully self realized unconditional loving being within the Human form.

This will allow your body to then lift into a higher frequency or vibration.

Remember those of the Command operate in a Christ state of being which the human body does not unless its fully ready and open to the heart levels  or the cosmic center of your body.

The Ashtar Command or Ashtar Galactic Command always works from a spiritual frequency that if you resonate with in your body then you can make that contact.

If you go to the gym,meditate etc its a matter of focus.

Still many wait for the Ships to come and land at your backdoor,when in truth they are waiting for humanity to awaken and uplift the vibrational levels to become in alignment so Contact can truly be made.

You will know you are not ready by your reactions when nothing happens that was told would happen.

2012 has seen a dramatic increase of what on Earth are called UFO Sightings .

Not all of these sightings represent the Command.

Discernment is a key part of your being here now.

Can you discern who is the positive Ets that you wish to connect with?

Also remember those above are not Gods coming to save you but to share the love and common ground that all of you have with those Men and Women from many spiritual worlds of light.

Will there be contact in 2012?

Everyone spend a few hours a night in an open area without light pollution where the stars can be seen.

When you find that place stay outside and spend at least a few hours and stay focused spiritually.

Go with your inner guidance not what your mind thinks.Inner Guidance is key.

So will 2012 be a year when contact is finally made with you?

Yes Is there a time and date ?Look at the Mayan Galactic Calendar and you will see the Alignment which was set 1,000's of years before this time.

This Galactic Calendar has been extremely accurate .So spend less time with Channelling and more time realizing you have the answers encoded within the very DNA that God created you within.

Learn to use your Telepathic abilities which each of you have some its asleep others its awakened and this allows you to communicate with our Space Brothers and Sisters .Its the most direct path to communications.

So to recap 1.) Be centered and in a state of alignment from a Christed State of Consciousness

2.) Stop waiting for the Ships to land and realize you are here for a spiritual mission which you volunteered for.

3.) Let go of your belief systems or anything in your mind that might stop you from your true self.

4.) Spend time looking always within and also connecting with what is above you .

So will there be Contact in 2012 ? You can make this happen if you come in a consistant flow from the cosmic spiritual center of your being.

So there will be contact and if you look above the skies a few hours you will see this happening visually now.

Direct face to face contact all depends on your reaction will it be unconditionally loving or conditional with those who are your Cosmic family.

I leave you with alot to contemplate within your very being.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,

CmdrAleon

Ashtar Galactic Command

www.ashtargalacticcommanders.ning.com/  

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Are you gonna learn to NOT use capital letters when you write or are we gonna have to spank you first? ;)

• Greetings Riam ,

The key is not to be a follower of anything including the GLF which I have never focused on being within the Ashtar Command or Ashtar Galactic Command.

Its about not waiting for Ships to land .

Its about realizing you are a spiritual being of light here in service to others .

To many people are and for years thing the Gods from Space are coming to save you from here.

Thats the illusion.

Its about us all of us making this Planet a better place to live and by doing so transforming Human Consciousness at the same time.

Since I never have been connected to the GLF whatever they have predicted or will predict I do not connect with.

Its about getting connected to the Cosmic Christed Levels .

Your faith is not to be given to Channelers but to God .

Who created the Multi Verse of all life endlessly.

To many people put faith in Channelers instead of doing there inner spiritual work and operating empowered by the Christed levels of Light.

I truly believe people need to stop following Channelings and follow there Heart instead.

Your inner self or higherself can always guide you cosmically and spiritually in the right direction.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,

CmdrAleon

Ashtar Galactic Command       

• For myself and others it is about discovering the truth about our true nature which is God, then transitioning up and out of the old false sense of consciousness (dying before we die) and living out from GodSelf.

Along life's evolutionary journey, there is no doubt in my mind that beings do live and exist on other planets and that contact has been made and will continue to do so. It could well be part of Gaai and its peoples future technology to connect and share with our space brothers and sistars.

That is for those who re-incarnate that is because there comes a time when we no longer incarnate.

High Priestess Marie I AM

• I don't agree with this message--it's heavy handed and finger wagging and the grammar/punctuation is awful.

• when you judge others, there are two fingers that are pointing back towards YOU.

speak for yourself and correct your own mistakes,before you correct others.

it is against the laws to judge others, and to make yourself like better. you must have inferiority issues since you are nitpicking. A lighted being would not watch grammarto pick on others,,honestly. so, I judge you according to the laws to be not of the light. your ACTIONS speak.

Aleon, there is only one question Id like you to answer me on please.

Do you come within the light ...of.. GOD ATON OF LIGHT?

please only a yes or no answer.

• Sounds like you're a pretty heavy handed judge yourself and I notice your grammar is terrible as well! And by the way, dear, it's not judgement it's called discernment and I do have a right to my opinion--that's why this is called a discussion forum.  Smiles, anyway.

• Greetings Maiailla,

I come as a Guardian of the Light on behalf of the Ashtar Command which comes from the very Heart of Gods Divine Love for all.

I hope this answers your question.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,

CmdrAleon

• The tavistock Institute invented new age and run mind control as well. The information,the TRUTH about new age and ascension can be looked up at www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

ALL the information can be verified.

Heed my words, when NOTHING happens.

The laws are INFINITE. They are inherited withing all human beings. ALL the lighted realms adhere to them.

God loves ABSOLUTE, but there ARE conditions! NO EVIL can be allowed into the lighted realms.

there is only balance and harmony in the laws.

Everybody knows its wrong to steal and murder and lie. thats what its about among others.

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
        The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • This is a terrible post--bad grammar, punctuation and syntax errors combined wt

• So glad to see someone can not only give the sprital message to us, but also can answer our questions. Those channels for GFL just like machines, giving the message and disappeared.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
14 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
6 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
6 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
6 hours ago
More…