Prepare to board our Lightship

The time is getting near to our departure. We will find the appropriate time to pick up each individual person based on their current time schedule. You will be ready to leave this world behind. In our efforts, we need to remind you that this will take time. We are closer than you thought. Our patience is a virtue. We thank you kindly for preparing yourselves to leave this world and return home.Be happy. Be patient. Listen. You will hear us. In plain English. Or whichever language you prefer. We are urging everyone to also be aware that we will unveil your illusions.All of you will see us for who we really are. We look very different than what you are used to. We will be exposing our true selves to you when the timing is just right.Separate from the illusions. Let go of everything except your self. This will all make sense once we are united.We are all people with emotions. Which is why we waited many years for this event to finally occur. You needed these years to be prepared to meet us. We also needed preparation. Timing is everything.You will be contacted prior to pick up.Be good and be patient.We love you!God and Goddess

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Nissi, I guess this would be an indirect response to my question?  So, I would like to ask another question and I have already read your other post. Thanks.

Do you believe you are the Mother Goddess of this planet/universe and your husband is Father God of this plane/universe?  I am not being sarcastic here I am being sincere?  Or do you believe you are one of the voices for the Mother Goddess and Father God? If so, which one (deities) do you feel you represent, please.

• One being avatars all of you. Read my other discussion "The One who avatars us and the Universe". It will explain all of this.
  • hoax-this realm is the stage where we pay debt, re kindle relationships for various karmic reasons, fulfill desires in occupations, choose between being good or being bad etc.-in your meditations ask Spirit to allow you to join the space fleets as a human/4d and if you qualify you can but first you have to fulfill your 3d  multiple life contracts-

• That's it! :) I wish that everybody on this page would understand that... People should be careful about chanelling, because it is usually hard to say who you really chanel - these beings want us only to be waiting. :/
  • That gave me a good laugh Luke, thanks :D

• This is false...not going to happen like this.

It describes what is called fake ascension...let´s all go up to a lightship and fly away and leave all our problems behind.  It doesn´t work like that for we need to do the inner work and become more authentic and embrace unity. Running away from everything is the opposite of ascension.

• That is right... We are here to learn something, experience something and to try to develop our selfs in many ways. There is nobody who would do it for us... I am afraid that this message is not from "god and goddess", but from some negative entity, which makes people (with its Messages) just wait - but nothing will happen... Please dont just wait! Try to work on your self - for instance: meditate, do yoga, help others... This way you will be more developed and one day we will get into a better world without help of anybody. :-)
  • Come on folks, can't you tell that this is yet another F.F. designed to let people down when it doesn't happen, every year the VISITORS put out this call and sometimes they even ask for names and addressee, its all a ploy, don't fall for it. We got to stay here and do our homework so that all can ascend together. We all wont out of this darkened place but this is not the way nor the time. Remember the DC is still in power and this is one of the games as they are going down but fighting hard. Adonai

• LMAO XD

• We can actually petition the "forces of old" to allow/force humans to remember their past lives. From the increasing number of suicide bombings in the world, this petition may become nescessary even.

I am trying to raise a critical mass on this conviction, but.. I'm only one man so far and with no websites nor any following whereas..It'll take time for me to raise enough powerful lightworker-minds into making This suggestion, a reality.  )

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
7 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
7 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
15 hours ago
More…