Pope's decree about to cause mass resignations?
This is HUGE NEWS! MAKE IT VIRAL! -AK

Pope-Francis.png

This is HUGE NEWS! MAKE IT VIRAL! -AK

motu proprio:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/motu%20proprio

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proprio%20motu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motu_proprio

FROM COMMENT SECTION OF NESARA [BLOG] REPOSTING:  "there are only 2 reasons that the Pope would do this. 1. he was "told" with force that he would do this or face arrest 2: he is a "walk in". Whatever is the reason, it is for the people and the take down of the Cabal."

Thursday, 25 July 2013
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/07/popes-decree-about-to-cause-mass.html

This message was just sent from a friend of ours to Heather, which she then forwarded to me.

My Question:  Who else is going to do a runner before September first?  Shall we start taking bets?

Ben Bernanke announced that he is resigning the Federal Reserve effective September 1, 2013.
One of the Federal Reserve Governors has resigned effective September 1, 2013.
Janet Napolitano [Homeland Security] has resigned effective September 1, 2013.

The Most Holy Francis issued an Apostolic Letter on July 11 and effective September 1, 2013 that effectively stripped away the immunity of all judges, attorneys, government officials and all entities established under the Roman Curia [hint: All corporations are established under the Roman Curia]. All of these "persons" can now be held accountable for war crimes, crimes against humanity, [hint: Divine Spirit is humanity], for the unlawful restrictions of the liberties of the divine spirit incarnate; [we call that Eternal Essence Inbodied -AK] for failure to settle the accounts; for continued prosecution of claims already settled, etc.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/motu_proprio/documents/papa-francesco-motu-proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari_en.html

APOSTOLIC LETTER
ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO
OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF
FRANCIS
ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE
IN CRIMINAL MATTERS

In our times, the common good is increasingly threatened by transnational organized crime, the improper use of the markets and of the economy, as well as by terrorism.

It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters.

In ratifying numerous international conventions in these areas, and acting also on behalf of Vatican City State, the Holy See has constantly maintained that such agreements are effective means to prevent criminal activities that threaten human dignity, the common good and peace.

With a view to renewing the Apostolic See’s commitment to cooperate to these ends, by means of this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio, I establish that:

1. The competent Judicial Authorities of Vatican City State shall also exercise penal jurisdiction over:

a) crimes committed against the security, the fundamental interests or the patrimony of the Holy See;

b) crimes referred to:
- in Vatican City State Law No. VIII, of 11 July 2013, containing Supplementary Norms on Criminal Law Matters;
- in Vatican City State Law No. IX, of 11 July 2013, containing Amendments to the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code; when such crimes are committed by the persons referred to in paragraph 3 below, in the exercise of their functions;

c) any other crime whose prosecution is required by an international agreement ratified by the Holy See, if the perpetrator is physically present in the territory of Vatican City State and has not been extradited.

2. The crimes referred to in paragraph 1 are to be judged pursuant to the criminal law in force in Vatican City State at the time of their commission, without prejudice to the general principles of the legal system on the temporal application of criminal laws.

3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:
a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

4. The jurisdiction referred to in paragraph 1 comprises also the administrative liability of juridical persons arising from crimes, as regulated by Vatican City State laws.

5. When the same matters are prosecuted in other States, the provisions in force in Vatican City State on concurrent jurisdiction shall apply.

6. The content of article 23 of Law No. CXIX of 21 November 1987, which approves the Judicial Order of Vatican City State remains in force.

This I decide and establish, anything to the contrary notwithstanding.

I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013.

Given in Rome, at the Apostolic Palace, on 11 July 2013, the first of my Pontificate.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He is Argentinian... and the photo was apparently taken in Argentine... where many of the Nazi's ran to after fleeing from Germany... So your point is? He was young when WW2 happened? Then he should know the history of genocide and know better than have his photos taken with a bunch of swastika's and a pic of the Fuhrer, would'nt you think?

You enlighten me then, why is Francis having his photo taken with a group of people who have a picture of a former Pope and Adolf Hitler behind them and clearly the pride of the NAZI's echoed in the photo via all the swastika's if as you say he was 10 years old when WW2 happened? Regardless of age, why is he with Nazi's Feather Winger?   

• well then if they want law and order in the vatican then how about the return of stolen billions worth of paintings gold and money they took from the world wars and spanish inquisition and roman empires they invested heavily in their war crimes they should hang themselves for these heinous crimes against living

• wait a minute-the Vatican can not order some one to court-the Inquisition was over 500 years ago-thank God

• it has to happen can't keep being prized pricks for the rest of humanities lives

• Hoping there are light infiltrators in the cabal and Vatican ranks, hoping this is true myself. BUT, I wonder if anyone is going to follow through with any take-downs if decree is announced.

It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters.

Cabal members have been found guilty of war crimes in other countries, but they still roam free. But, let's just all think positive. Would be awesome. :)

• it would be the greatest show on earth if they would have to endure prosecution! :D

• Pope Francis = wolf in sheep's clothing!

• I have to agree with Jai's wolf in sheeps clothing comment.My gut says another church eliter who has an agenda to retain and contol the masses and a massive amount of money and influence that goes with it, all by cunning.Surely, if Pope Francis was really holy and good, he would simply sell all the Vaticans incredible land assets and cash in its endless bonds and empty its bank accounts and give it all to the third world starving.Isnt that what would be good and holy?Isnt that what Jesus would do?

•     The pope does not have sole say in such matters.  I remember another pope who wanted to limit the power of the Vatican bank and have it investigated.  That was Pope John Paul I, who lasted approximately a month in office, before he was poisoned/murdered by Vatican insiders.  So let's not hold this pope up to some impossible standard.  Who knows, as he proceeds gradually, he may eventually start a course of radical action that the black Jesuits (the ones who take orders from the "Black Pope") will not be able to stop.  He has already shown more promise and actual positive fruits in the first few months in office than any pope in recent history.  Those who would negatively prejudge him are not on sound footing.  He may indeed be a "walk-in" and who knows if that picture of him posted was photo-shopped or not?  Please folks, use discernment here!  I feel the greater likelihood is that Pope Francis is a Lion in sheep's clothing, one that is beginning to roar and who will radically change the dynamics of the Catholic Church.    

• Well I commend you on your thoughtful comments... and I do respect your stance. Thanks.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
13 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
14 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
More…