click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B999I4Hl15E&feature=player_embedded for the 14 min video covering the debate between Ron Paul vs. Pierce Morgan and ex-CIA director Woolsey. I'll cast the first vote:

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The NSA's PRISM program is to be renewed at the end of June 2013. WHY WOULD THE NWO RISK SUCH A STUPID MOVE OF EXPOSURE RIGHT BEFORE IT NEEDS TO BE RE-APPROVED BY CONGRESS TO KEEP IT GOING????

• Read Matthew Wards' message, it will give you an added perspective.

Go to ......  Matthew messages.blogspot

• As you all may or may not be aware (at least from movies?) ......in the realm of  spy masters, spy rings, national/international duplicitous behavior and intrigue, very little is as it first seems.  What is first given out for  immediate public consumption is often found later to be    "not what it seems".   I'm not saying this is the case here, BUT there is a great deal to consider before giving in to what may be  later seen as an impulsive, ill considered, not completely informed opinion.

I think there may be a great deal more going on here than what meets the eye.  As humans we tend to have  very trusting

natures, and the powers that be have always historically used that to their advantage. We all bought the JFK assassination story, the Oklahoma bombing,  the 911 scenario,  the Boston bombing and many, many more more.

Before you cast a vote I can cause you some degree of doubt about what is going on in the "public show" and cause you to consider how this may be a part of what this website is about.   View this short video of Steven Bassett on the ET presence ......       

http://youtu.be/WOA0qqFPtY4

Then read Matthew Wards June message to us and you'll see that things may not be as simple as we  think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOA0qqFPtY4
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • 100% HERO!  He let the government cat outta the bag!

• Puppet for Disinfo.  The goal of the NWO is to make people lose faith in current government structures, so they go running into the arms of the NWO.

• Anyone like Edward Snowden who is willing to risk his life (and his freedom) for a just cause is no NWO shill but the jury is still out on you R U C. Whether conscious or unconscious, paid or not.

• He has too much credibility, and the mainstream press gave him second or third postings below headlines (despite this being the biggest security leak in history). If he was a puppet, they'd give him top billing and top headlines, which they never did.

• Mainstream media is covering stories on the leak which is odd since it is well known the Mainstream media is one of the main controlled industries.  Yet the non mainstream media claims that all the internal spying was because they realized terrorist acts like 9-11 were inside jobs, and have managed to stop many more terrorist events from taking place.  Anyways, the agendas tied to this leakage seem pretty simple if you give it some thought…

• I don't buy it. There are too many pissed off people in Congress at this time, and these people work with the NWO engineers. And there are too many regular people who are awake already to be "running to the NWO" in event of the crisis, thanks to Ron Paul and the alternative media (AND NO, I DON'T THINK THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA OR RON PAUL ARE NWO "plants.". I notice that the same people who believe this are also convinced that Alex Jones is a reptillian). 

• Hero.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's censored.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese...🐉

"China REALLY Needs this Child to Die Quietly"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgEjI1hsj7s"
14 minutes ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
1 hour ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
2 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
2 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
More…