for me the first episode season 1 was captain pike in the human zoo and the costumes were oll old-not red shirts etc now captain pike ep is season 1 ep 12 and all or the costumes are the newer styles
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
Replies
so many alt time line edits, for me any way-there's also some weird stuff with the original star trek tv series
Name those weird events of Star Trek, and I'll debunk them immediately for you.
for me the first episode season 1 was captain pike in the human zoo and the costumes were oll old-not red shirts etc now captain pike ep is season 1 ep 12 and all or the costumes are the newer styles