Replies

• Yes i am him at that time...but i do not say my name...

My real name only The Father knows...the rest are the Church making..

Me..in all times...like you to remember that forever..

8113937299?profile=originalThis picture it is the essence of my real spirit (soul)

and those as well in many times..

8113937276?profile=original8113940858?profile=original8113322891?profile=original8114359479?profile=original8113940454?profile=originalAnd that it is only some i remember...but it is more...a lot more..but my memory it is fragmented and i must put things together and that take time to do it..and a lot of concentration..

• wll i say to all who thinks they are he. get in a ring and fight it out, there can be only one "him" and there is competition here already at this site, others here claim they are "him" as well

• Wow, I feel and am shure now that this so called (self apointed ground crew member of the GFL, has  absalutly no afilliation to the GFL)    this Dreks Omega, drivers license & social Number are real but the GFL  number is not even presentable as an abasator of light or the GFL.   Even the boy scouts of America have a better manner personna, code of ethic's or reverence in how one carry's one's self.  No evidance of deplomacy in dealing with the people of this plannet or in sperts maybe.   Its also very clear that yanking this guys chain on any subject clearly prevokes a human response souly grounded in ego from a life of dealing with people on this planet and not of a off world GFL advanced cultue from the stars. 

Why would the GFL knowingly drop off a member so unadvance in social skills and maners, to represent the vastness and knolage so advanced as the GFL.   Constructive critasisam is usually give in love so not to hurt or upset any individual, and help in guiding the person in fostering  a more inlightend why to aproach any topic or idea sensably.

Even this is seen as a direct attack on this omega fellow.   I find it very refreshing to see one so GFL not react like a GFL member would act.    Hence the word act.   Self appointed, hammer wheeleding, shoot from the hip short temper, ego based undocumented unyeilding self protecting face saving ego,.  This may seem like im negative, but just trying to be the mirror that we all look into..   most self appointee's  usually throw away the mirror and have no clue of how we see them and how they look to people  Thats our job, selfdeserning  and we do tend to  know what smells or is foul, or out of phase with reallity.   GFL's reallity and time line is thousands of decades a head of us, you would think a representative would at least reflect just a little restraint in judgement.  Once the mouth and lips opens it always opens the doors to whats inside the soul of a man.

"The meny words of a man is foolish," But silence is the hallmark of wisdom beyond the words one can convay. and those words are of men and the yard stick of decernment .  I would exspect even greater decernment from a representative of the all knowing more advance GFL    Happy holidays,  from a small light in a very dark world , namaste

• Sorry commander, I thought you were a ground crew member, earth based.  at least you souned like one sorry my bad.  "A" commander, Wow your really believe that? , wow.  so not you.  really?  REALY?  a commander.Hmmmm a commander. ????????? 

• thanx for this lovely post commandr

• First contact isn´t decided from the GFL.

It is decided from creatorson Christ MichaelAton together with First Source when this event will happen.

• The Cube contain all the knowledge who has been hide from them from many milenia ago..until now...
    • NEO,

Keep up the focus, my brother......Nice to receive your support and keep standing up for the Light, even when those fools that criticise you, persist....

Blessed be...!!  Drekx Omega

• Mr Anderson do not know when to stop himself...that prove his lack of wisdom..

I will not say more...

Always those who have the wisdom know when it is the time to stop them self but some do not know that..

So more words not do nothing except to put wood on the fire of mr Anderson..

Well i think it is time like him to point his ax in another direction..but he knows exact what he doing hire...

But as you said...he did not know when to stop himself..

• so you say you will say no more then write 4 more sentances and have the nerve to say im the one who doesnt know when to stop, priceless

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
16 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
16 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
16 hours ago
More…