Or rather, we are POTENTIALY divine

The word 'divine' does not resort to some cosmetic we use to decorate someone that he may look beautifull. We are not 'smelling' divinity as it were, a perfume!I don't think people understand any more why ancient men ended up coining words like 'divine' and 'God'.They looked at the stars and mountains and say:Where do my HELP comes from.But morden man is not that smart. He thinks that the ancient men were looking for a sweet name on the same par with 'darling' and 'honey' to sooth someone up there into sending some more manna!If the words 'God', 'divine' resort to titles and praises just like 'honourable' and 'his exellency', ment to make someone happy, feel loved and respected, then whats the point? Who doesn't diserve to showerd with lots of rispects, honnors and loves! I mean why should we suffocate only one guy such as Yahweh with these honeys? How lucky is he? Why don't we make each other feel great by calling ourselves 'divine' and 'God'?But the word divine means OMNIPOTENT and OMNISCIENT! If I am divine, I need no one to tell me so like I need one to tell me, 'you are my sweet heart' I will prove it to myself by telling someone: stand up, take your mat and go!! I have no place for impotent divinity, moron gods etc.And when I say OMNISCIENT, I don't mean a guy who sits cross leged for 1 hour, feels some 'snakes' in his back and/take some puff or two of weed and exclaim: wow! I know everything, even from alpha to omega!! And when I ask him to tell me the color of my guitar, he says er hmmm, go and pray! Hello, we don't GUESS if you are omniscient! It is not your fellow men who tells you so!So I am not divine YET. Hopefully I will be one in future. If you are one already, then be a good teacher. Don't tell us what is in the dark room. Just turn on the lights for everyone to see it! Begine warming the floor by making some ass of me: tell me what I am going to type next!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't care what you call yourself.

Go stare at yourself in the mirror for an hour..

Recognize the Divine in you.

IAnd light up your own life.

God exists on the other side of your fears.

• I do not recognize your interpretation of God.

And i respect that it is your interpretation.

• As for why the others go through this,

They'd have to nuts.....::)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB3wYK7jmZBVu62-rO6K_mMw_3qIGahnBGojGxPm82xmL87idG

• We have the greatest job in the universe.

And job security guaranteed.

Although the hours are a bit long

blog-job-satisfaction-3.jpg

• P.s, for validation of your definition of God I suggest you investigate Christianity,

I did.

And then I moved on.

I'm know many people here have done the same.

• We choose to come here because we love God.

And prior to incarnation, when we have the mind of God, we recognize a potential that if chosen, will ply a part in increasing the love quotient and consciousness of the universe. 

We choose to come here because we love Gaia.

And we want to help her ascend.

We know that we'll probably stumble around in the dark for countless life times.

And it's worth it for that one lifetime where we figure it out.

It has been so worth it.

Because when project Divinity Humanity on Earth is complete, 

we'll move onto the next planet.

And do it all over again.

Because we love God.

Because this is what we do.

•                                       Patterns of Perfection for the New Renaissance of Divine Love

by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles 

I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity.

As One Heartbeat, One Breath, One Voice, and One Energy, Vibration, and Consciousness of Pure Divine Love we Invoke our omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent Father-Mother God, the Cosmic I AM, All That Is, and the entire Company of Heaven.

Powers of Light, join with me and every man, woman, and child on Earth as we draw the patterns of perfection for our New Renaissance of Divine Love through the portal in Italy, and cocreate them in the world of form through our thoughts, feelings, words, actions, beliefs, and memories.

And we begin...

I AM magnetizing the Infinite Flow of Gods Abundance, Opulence, Financial Freedom, and the God-Supply of ALL good things into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity. 

I AM magnetizing Eternal Youth, Vibrant Health, Radiant Beauty, and Flawless Form into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing perfect Health Habits, perfect Eating and Drinking Habits, perfect Exercise, Work, Relaxation, and Recreation Habits, and perfect Spiritual Devotion, Meditation, and Contemplation Habits into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity. 

I AM magnetizing Divine Family Life, Loving Relationships, Adoration, Divine Love, Divine Sexuality, True Understanding, Clear and Effective Communication, Open Heart Sharing, Oneness, and the Unification of the Family of Humanity into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing Eternal Peace, Divine Government, Cooperation, Fairness, Balance, Harmony, and Reverence for ALL Life into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.  

I AM magnetizing Self-Empowerment, Success, Fulfillment, Divine Purpose, A Rewarding Career, Self Esteem, Spiritual Development, Enlightenment, Divine Consciousness, and Clear and Truthful Perception into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing Open Heart and Mind Telepathic Communication with the Company of Heaven and the Angelic and Elemental Kingdoms into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity. 

I AM magnetizing Creativity through Music, Singing, Sound, Toning, Dance, Movement, Art, and Education into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.  

I AM magnetizing Laughter, Joy, Playfulness, Fun, Self-expression, Elation, Enthusiasm, Bliss, Ecstasy, Wonder, and Awe into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity. 

• Your dare tells me you have no faith.

And that you live in fear of truth.

So you seek to disprove.

Its much easier that way.

For 15 years whilst I was in search of God.

Bouncing from one embarasement to another

With no evidence that He existed.

I always had faith that he did.

And I always sought truth.

Regardless of where it took me.

Which was evetually to this undeniable truth

I AM God.

And thou art so.

I live miracle every moment of ever day.

I leave it to you to prove otherwise.

Better still.

Commit to facing your fears.

and prove me right.

That is my dare to you.

I have nothing to prove.

• I've since had 10 years to test my truth .

Before I was prepared to commit to it as you see me do now.

My self esteem was such that I was terrified of the possibility that I was right.

Much like I see you be now.

There is no greater test of omnipotence and omnisience than to look inside oneself and make a conscious decision to face you fears.

To effectively do so to takes the power, wisdom, and courage of God..

Truth and Love..

• GOD , GODDESS , ONE GOD , SEVERAL GODS . EVERYONE HAS HIS AND HERS OWN BELIEFS , WHAT'S TRULY  DIVINE IS .......... LOVE !!!!!! LOVE OTHERS AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF !!!!!! THIS IS THE ONLY TRUE LAW !!!!!!! TO KNOW THIS , IS TO PRACTICE THIS !!!! THIS TO ME IS GOD , AND HIS TRUE MEANING , I KNOW I HAD EGO ONCE AND ONLY WHAT I WANTED , SOMEONE SHOWED ME THE TRUTH , NOW I AM TRULY HAPPY , IF YOU HAVE LOVE FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN , THEN YOU HAVE GOD ALREADY IN YOUR HEART , I WILL TELL YOU THIS HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH , HE NOWS HOW MANY HAIRS YOU HAVE ON YOUR HEAD , AND YOU ARE SO VERY DIVINE TO HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
14 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The mainstream media in panic mode is fun to see that's for sure lol. It's gonna be glorious when Trump returns and takes down the Deep State Cabal and ends this madness once and for all. https://youtu.be/Gf_BgcwT8PM?si=shpeuV1PTuFtOxAs"
27 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
20 hours ago
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
20 hours ago
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
20 hours ago
More…