Sent by a German friend after the YouTube version from the US was pulled.
If you haven’t heard this you should listen to it. It only takes 19 seconds. It’s unbelievable that Obama actually says this out loud! 
This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014.
Obama’s comments are chilling - THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER that has been percolating through a number of American presidencies and other world leaders, and now seems to be coming into fruition   
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Happy, this short video was already posted and I posted a reply with the full speech proving it was out of context a few months ago.  Here's the full speech that was done on March 26, 2014

• I've seen this before and it's definitely out of context... he was talking about WWII I think and the effects of it.

• You know what would have been nice?  If we got to hear the ENTIRE speech so we can determine whether or not it was taken out of context.  Damn, y'all just believe whatever gets thrown up on the web, huh?  People don't think anymore...  Only believe what confirms their worldview and opinion about people...  On and on and on.  

• what the F...  i mean i knew all the conspirisy theories but this slams the nail right on its head!

Like comon obama why would you say this on public television. goddam where is this world going to....

God bless earth...

namaste

• I think the President was talking about surrendering to God as a higher power.  This 19 second comment was clearly taken out of context with what he was discussing. 

Now don't construe this as meaning I'm for or against him, because I'm not.  He has things to answer for....but I won't pigeonhole part of a sentence as this was clearly done to my way of thinking.  You can believe what you will.  I have to say though...if you truly are trying to ascend, you will let go of all the negative thoughts you have and put your attention on your own business of growing higher in consciousness.   There just isn't time for this nonsense any more.

• Naw, they do not care, Semile. They'll just search for the next BS story to smear Obama with. 

• Semile, thank you for posting this. I apologize to all for posting it before check, but I was so angry when I saw the video..... Originally this video was posted on Nesara blog site yesterday.

We all know these propaganda trick are being done all the time, but as public relations manager I should have known better... Sorry people!

P.S.  I suppose that mentioned "German friend" that "posted this video on Youtube" is actually german or some other intelligence agency. I really bought it this time....

• "but I was so angry when I saw the video....."

But that's the thing.
      You need to stop watching videos.
      They do nothing but manipulate your emotions hence manipulating You into acting exactly as the puppeteer wants.
      You see?
      The media you have chosen have become just as corrupt and full of lies as the media you left behind.

"Originally this video was posted on Nesara blog site yesterday."

And you don't think it's a bit of a conspiracy-smelling mystery when a media you trust tries to manipulate your emotions using professionally cut and edited forgeries? ;)

"P.S.  I suppose that mentioned "German friend" that "posted this video on Youtube" is actually german or some other intelligence agency. I really bought it this time...."

Even more reason for you to abandon your "cult" and move on to something that is NOT controlled by those who have humanitys worst in mind.

That German is an agent alright, with a big effing capital A, but not of the kind you'd expect to meet in your favourite alternative media-outlet.  ;)

• Thank you very much, Semile.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
5 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
More…