Replies

  • 21:02 at wich time zone?

    • There is a more detailed analysis of this on my discussion, 11 11 to the max.

      http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/11-11-to-the-max

    • In a quantum state there is no time zone.

      In a quantum state there is no time.

      So for those that are able duality has already ended.

      Namaste,

      • We are observing this event from an "earth" perspective, If you capture the exact moment when it will happen, that moment can be described in a non-quantum state, wich is what you did, so I think I asked my question in a non-quantum state.

        •  We may be in a 3d state. However we cannot dissociate ourselves from the quantum state. The understanding that I have discerned of fractal time is that in a 3d state, the numbers impact on you as you come under their influence. Hence the answer Yes. And I AM open to a redefinition of this. 

      • So to answer your question, which time zone?

        Yes.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES   In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is…
27 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Why Is My Body Doing This ? By Jen Ward and Marvin Schneider Jenuine Healing HQ  Living with persistent pain is difficult enough. Having to convince other people that it's real can make it even harder.When an illness isn't immediately visible,…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
22 hours ago
More…