Replies

  • Pet Rock is a migrated stone from Easter Island, look, I found his REAL parents:

    6691281879_d67effd43f_b-640x427.jpg

    Look how proud they stand. Just like Pet Rock.

    Conclusion, pet rock IS from Easter Island.

    Prove me wrong! ;)

    • my uncle mu massa , with the basket on his head, is from kenya

      • ......"my uncle mu massa "................isn't it amazing how persons character gets exposed by reading his half of a half ass sentence ? ............just mind blowing this site gets polluted by such people . Pet Rock , you should be on KKK.com with this racist rant and not here , a place to get away from such people , so I thought. Not only did you violate guidelines on this site but committed hate crime against basic human right ................where is Ben when you need one ?

        • hate crime?  kkk? what about 'hitler'?  your'e quite the knothead mike-show me a pic of michelle/mike pregnant

  • HEY PET ROCK: check out the trucks arriving at the White House.

    8115697691?profile=original

    https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8115697691?profile=original
    • lol-should stuff the rinos and fake dems in there too

  • This is so stupid and pathetic. The kids look like Michelle and Barack. Too many damn gullible people in the world. 

    • They don't look like their parents AT ALL.

      • I know darkstar-I hope this is all fake, including the birth cert but I think we may find out that these radicals are completely perverted at everything they do

    • one looks a little like obummer

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
19 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
19 hours ago
More…