NWO Doomed! Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide! Vow ETs/EDs

By John Kettler Investigates - January 4, 2012

New World Order types, beware! You are squarely in the sights of an ever growing, single minded force of ETs/EDs (extraterrestrials/extradimensionals) determined to liberate Earth and her people from your terrible thrall. What has happened so far to the NWO game plan is as nothing when compared to what’s to come for the NWO.

Your latest NWO attempt to start a war in the Middle East died stillborn, as did your long effort to set us up for an NWO-engineered “alien invasion” scenario, but that too got blown. Then there’s the NWO fake Second Coming (BLUE BEAM) using technological wizardry designed to leave the rubes (the sheeple) in slack jawed stupefaction. Blown again!

You got us for a time with your NWO engineered “terrorism” scam, but the backlash has begun there, too, for it is the NWO, in its various incarnations and power centers here and abroad, which plans, finances and executes terrorism as an excuse to take away human freedom and impose your Ordo ab Chao (Order from Chaos), chaos you continually create. You can forget killing off 90% of the world’s population and enslaving the rest, for the ETs/EDs know exactly what you’re trying to pull, and you are about to pay dearly, for what you have already done and plan to do. Can you say busted?

NWO & The False Rapture
As your NWO world of control and domination is both progressively battered to pieces and unravels, the resultant and ever increasing stress from fear of exposure and richly deserved retribution is going to kill a lot of you NWO types. Certain authorities have already been warned to expect this. The NWO enforcers and assassins who kept everyone in line will undergo heavy attrition one the one hand and turn on their NWO masters on the other. This, in turn, will free a lot of otherwise silent tongues, and the most damning testimony and evidence against the NWO* will begin to surface, further hastening the utter destruction of the NWO. As for the false Rapture, a whole bunch of you are going to simply disappear, never to be heard from again. You unbelievably arrogant, “entitled” NWO types may wind up on a retrieval ship sent from whatever world left you here in the first place. You may wind up being sent off for reeducation, or you may simply be annihilated if nothing else can be done with you. One way or another, you shall and will leave this Earth you have raped and despoiled and the people you have ceaselessly plotted against, enslaved, poisoned, mind raped, maimed and killed, all for the NWO and the NWO agenda of total surveillance and control, not to mention gigantic profits.

Nothing and no one will save you: not your exclusive nuclear-proof underground community, not a DUMB (Deep Underground Military Base), not escaping to the long established colonies on the Moon and Mars; not even a Star Gate or other dimensional portal will save you. They are all guarded. Your one hope is to confess all, do everything you can to help undo the horrific damage you helped create, and throw yourself on the mercy of whatever tribunal, court or group of outraged citizens you happen to be hauled before.

NWO Be Warned–The People Are Onto You!
Everywhere the people are waking from a horrible electrochemically induced zombie like state. The rapidly disappearing NWO orbital mind control satellites, cell towers that are not (used instead for electronic mind control with chemicals in processed food to create such susceptibility); fluoride in the water to create docility (used in Nazi concentration camps) and cripple brain development–all are going away. And more and more of us know you have flooded our communities with drugs that enhance electronic mind control (cocaine, opiates), while suppressing marijuana, since it interferes with it, in your unceasing efforts to create crime, factionalize and polarize us against ourselves, engineer unrest and create “justifications” for ever more control and surveillance on the relentless march to your NWO police state.
More and more Americans realize they have been had by the NWO. 80% of the American soldiers would refuse an NWO command to fire on their fellow Americans. Police of every stripe have been educated to NWO plans to use them against us–and will not cooperate. Such diverse groups as the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), military veterans, the Electronic Freedom Foundation (EFF), the much vilified militias and even church groups are fully aware of the NWO and its horrendous plans. Americans may be slow to wake up, but once they are, they are a terrible foe once awake and aroused. Just ask the Japanese! NWO devotees, prepare to reap the whirlwind!

NWO Doomed! ETs/EDs Declare War On The NWO | John Kettler Investigates

http://johnkettler.com/nwo-doomed.html/

* New World Order, Conspiracy, UFOs photographs

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8115934285?profile=original

• The White Wolf it will win.

It must.

Way do you need the black side the evil so to speak?

From Dark Side you have nothing what to learn believe me Louise

And it will bring you to your fall like to others did that.

And it is no turning back from it.

I know the balance.

But only few did it.

No one need the dark side it is a wrong path.

Some even now say people must know the dark side like them to be complete.

Wrong .

It is a trap there made by them to keep you there and you will never see the light again.

In time you will became like them Dark and it is no place there for humans.

Humans are made from the begin to be a White Wolf.

Unfortunate not many it will remember that.

Maybe in one day they will remember and things will really change for good.

• As much as I believe in balance I hear you Bella and would never be dark it's love and light all the way :)

• I wonder how long it will take before many "lightworkers realise that Obama is a tool of the dark cabal...??

His role is to act as a front for "change" that the dark actually hope to avoid, in reality....they seek to remain in their ivory towers and Obama spouts platitudes, as they do....Time to end the Obama charade....

• In all honesty Drekx, I don't think anyone is really a "tool" of anything.  It's really about the decisions we make.  I know we've been over this, but I really think Obama is a good guy, and is trying to change things politically for the better.

There is a difference between him and someone like Rush Limbaugh running things.  I would rather have someone in there like Obama, who is more like Kennedy than your willing to admit.

I don't think it's about anyone realizing he is or isn't a tool, it's more about your what you feel from this person.  If you don't think he is a good person or more specifically making good political decisions, that's totally your right, but I do feel something good from him.

And I think my opinion if this will stay the same, if anything - it hurts a little to see people attacking him, just like it hurts the people who care about you, attacking you.

• Contrary Mr Ed .

I know all what i need since my family are involved in this thing.

They tray to use me to in this but i refuse when i find out more.

So i know a lot but i can not speak hire.

Things are not what appear to be and are very complicated and get back in ancient times.

Maybe in one day you will understand that.

• I work with facts Mr Ed not with false hopes or something else second hand info.
    And facts tell me something else.
    Until this reality it is not change nothing it is change for me.
    Until then i have suficient info to make my own conclusion .
    • @Bella: Does cognitive dissonance mean anything to you? You might want to get a little deeper into the subject matter that you find yourself surrounded by (at least on this website). These are all spiritual beings trying to inform you of something very real. It is painfully obvious that you are a newborn to all this information. However, none of it is news to us. It was recorded long before broadcast news existed by several thousand years. There have been many messages throughout the ages to urge US to get back on track. Most of those came from our brothers and sisters that live among other star systems. If you are going to continue getting your information from the mainstream, I wish you the best of luck with that. WARNING: The mainstream news is exactly what they, TPTB, want you to watch and base your reality on. Those on this website have done their research and we were all led to this conclusion, as well as this website, by something that cannot be measured, filmed, or observed by the human senses, except the sensory power of being heart centered. You walk your own path at your own pace, and it's not anybody else's place or responsibility to guide you or help you. It's done completely out of love and compassion for those that are still struggling in 3D. Only time will tell who is telling the truth, but there is not a lot of that left for the 3D planet to ponder. Follow your heart, not your head. Stay heart centered. Peace.

• I feel a lot of discomfort in your mind.

Way you are so stress by it  because i have right?

That it is the reality who surround us not lies.

All you have to do it is to open your eyes and to see not to believe in a dream who it is not there.

I know the reality it is so cruel some times but better the Truth then a lie.

But it is up to you if you want lo stay in a world of dreams or not.

I prefer the reality.

• What is actually "REAL" in this world, Bella....?? Fake science, fake history books, fake religions.....

Fake legal powers preside over your statute laws system, with fake politicians pretending to serve the people, with fake economic currencies, backed by air...All fakery......your Illuminoids are fake rulers of earth....The real government of earth is inside.....as on the outside, the fake show chugs along until it wakes up....and that wake up call is soon, believe us....

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 743

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision Of Forgiveness
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision for the End of Suffering
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI am Michael and I have something that is very important to say!I really love you!But. Wasn´t you going to say something very important? You might think now?Well what can be more important? Than love? I actually don´t know!There is a lot of…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"To whom it may imply; by JC. [ ACIM ] ''If I defend myself,I am attacked. But in defenselessness I will be strong, and I will learn what my defenses hide.'' So there we have it folks, this War is not just about overthrowing the DC. Its also about…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"First part of Chapter 5 here gets into Billy's travels he got to do with the Plejaren back in 1975 which took him to different places in our Solar System and to the Pleiades and even the Dal universe itself. A large Plejaren mother ship is…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"First part of Chapter 5 here gets into Billy's travels with the Plejaren he got to do back in 1975 which took him to different places in our Solar System and to The Pleiades and even The Dal universe itself. A large Plejaren mother ship is…"
7 hours ago
12 hours ago
12 hours ago
More…