Nothings going to stop the NEW WORLD ORDER, You can all hang onto the OLD WORLD ORDER if you want to, But Im praying and working for the NEW, why? cause its a land of equality , a land of liberty and abundance, Its a land of Grace and Reason, Intelligence and Green technology. Its a land of cooperation and no borders, even if we are all One Planet Under God and Goddess, whats wrong with that? I want to be known as a earth citizen. and Im sure everyone is tired with division.

I want humane treatment for all of earths creatures and kindness to women and children, and productive, creative work for all men.. I want the earth to have vast tracts of pristine untouched wilderness and clean water, New homes and building materials for all. Nothing will be wasted, everything will be utilized to its pure potential. Even our bodies might inherit the 1,000 year lifespan again, if not, eternal.

this is what I want, I live for the NEW WORLD ORDER, this is its vision. you can remain in the Old World Order/chaos if you like, But Im transitioning into the NEW.

-Magus

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• there u go again only opinions
    opinions are like asshl$%$
    every one has one
    we just shi% a little differerent
  • love2love, interesting, Well, I know for one Im not Satan if Im openingly and publicly DARK, cause Satan masquerades himself as a Angel of Light, so I got that covered, No Angel of Light do I appear to be. lol...

PS, the Dark Elite as you pen, Are the ones that as you say, been looking for Jesus and Im sure they know exactly where he is. Their intent isnt to harm him, Its to help him fulfill

-Magus
    • My Dear Magus, I see you as an angel of love and light despite your fondness of darker realities. I mean no offense and definitely not referring to lucifer or any sort of masquerading entity.. I am sincere. Realize your vibrational dimension and take your proper place in the higher realms. I hear and see your wisdom transcending and incarnating from many worlds passed. Perhaps a fellow Shaman walking the edges of the deepest rivers bringing those in darkness to the light. I feel the energy of your aura. Let it be so... to teach others to reach their fullest potential on the path to enlightenment and ascension. Everyone has been given a task, a quest, that he alone must fulfill. Love and light and may you be blessed along your journey...

Mountains

Click Here For Images &
      Mountains Pictures
  • oh ya definitely
    i will
    oh u blaspheme god
    not funny dude
    oh flush out
    or flush up
    sound like to me a drake
    right
    i thought so
    wow hit the nail on the head drake
    oh i will talk to Magus
    sure
    • yes, lots of God blasphemes going on. Right On Athena ! did I not say, Ye are Gods? Both dark and light we are....You all have to balance your YIN and YANG within to be Gods....
      • Love2love, they already found him, is what I heard. and party they did, lol ! Since its pyramid in structure, I dont know whats below or beneath me, Ive just been told. Trust me, they are so smart, they dont need to look for him

, The exact day of his birth, his first steps his first ice cream has already been recorded down for thousands of years.they know the exact longtitude and latitude of his every move.... lol... dont underestimate what I know. I know the Stars and the Monuments and all the charts..

friend. Your Kingdom is near, there is no division. We all work together in this. ye are Gods Arent we all? LOL...ONE Particular MAN, two, three, or is there thousands like in Revelation? We are all CHILDREN OF GOD. Its the Age of Aquarius, Water bearer ! just as Jesus foretold.

-Magus

And ps, dont you think Jesus would be on a Christian forum? well he was sent to save the sinners first come to think, Since many of your here believe yourself Pristine Lightbeings. I doubt he would be on this forum. Probaly a DARK forum since he came to save sinners first ! =)

Im laughing. All in Good fun. =)
        • Right on Leila, Beautiful !
  • there u go again judge and lawyer
    what church do u go to
    are u catholic?
    the name tells u why
  • what are u talking about procrastionators
    i am higher than that
    been there and done that
    old school dude
    u still haven't identified ur self still
    u know what i said about opinions
  • Magus is that your real name?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm certainly looking forward to the proposed "Nuremberg 2.0" trials, of the covid vaxx assassins and their crimes against humanity.....Dodgy doctors, big pharma and WEF elites, can run, but they cannot hide....…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, i am Kejraj!You are entering a time of great excitement, and yes, turbulence is expected. This is only natural for an ascending world. Your love is understood, however, your fear of loss must…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Thanks Alternate Earth, yes I do know about the elite plans in setting up several blocks, based upon geography and omitting any interest in the feelings, rays and national histories, of the people of such lands.....Japan linked to China....Britain…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Rev and Drexk--I'm sure you both heard or read about the nwo global plan -'because we are going into space the world needs to be a different place'- sector 1; from the panama canal to Canada/Greenland Sector 2; western and eastern…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If anyone here is looking to obtain gold, there is plenty on the asteroid named Psyche. But you will need a ride to get there, and mine, as it's located in an orbit between Jupiter and Mars....…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Federation policy, with reference to importing precious metals and stones, to outer Earth:

With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
BOOM! Covid Shot Causes Highest Kill Rate In History - Warns Top DoctorAlex Jones talks with Dr. James Thorp about the aftermath of the covid vaccine. https://banned.video/watch?id=663d4167ab6c87ee503178c5
3 hours ago
More…