Hi Guys/Girls,
Namaste.

As a  23 year old light worker and Indigo and current metaphysical student I've been wondering something....and its making me kinda worried (not in a negative matter tho)

You know Ascension and all the symptoms..well i know allot of people who are feeling the symptoms and they feel as if they are changing etc or the have aches,dreams, visions, body aches, headaches etc they hear or see angels etc or go and visit their Planet and all that wonderful stuff.... and i dont feel, see or hear anything..i dont feel pain.... i dont feel changes...i dont feel i am moving or changing or anything...,i dont feel changes in my body....  Even when i meditate i feel peace and i feel happy but i dont have any symptoms or visions and anything  like that...and i think that is boring or probably i am missing something?...

I am a vegetarian and well i keep my life as happy and peaceful as possible  I love to serve and take care of my family...i am not getting any of those changing symptoms but  what i STRANGELY get  is like i get angry which i usually never feel.... i get annoyed by being around people it just makes me soooo angry and like annoyed...USUALLY i am not like that AT ALLL.....and it makes me wonder whats wrong with my ego? why is it like this??.... Is this one of the symptoms?? I cant control it and i try to let it flow and i try to look deeper into my being to see what is causing this but the anger is still there i am even annoyed by my boyfriend..my family.....i am angry and plain annoyed...and how people live their lives etc.... In our house there are like 3 extra women living with us that work for us and they use our kitchen too etc...and well these days i dont even want to say "hello" to them.... and this makes me worried!! Am i being judgemental or mean????  Oh lord..., I want to ascend but all these weird negative feelings are driving me insane.... and i kinda get worried what if then with all these emotions i miss the ascension???   If These emotions are part of the ascension  i would be HAPPILY angry then hahaaha....  I am worried that probably i am missing something to "change" like the others who are having body aches etc.....I smudge my whole room with white sage, i bath with salt water....and oh boy, I even want to be single now and i dont care about anything... whats happening????   Thanks for reading btw!  Much Love.  PS: I meant it!! i am not mad right now LOL xxx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dont worry when having no ascension symptoms..lol

You can be so balanced in your body. Your body are so healty that you have no symphtoms at all.

• Thanks!!! RUNE

Yes, You know someone told me that today.. (a Guru) so you were right :-)  its good to know, but still have to learn to keep my balance.   Namaste
  • I don't think you should feel worried Ali, we all have unique experiences in our life, but "Ascension Symptioms" aren't going to be the same for everyone, and there may be a possibility that you don't feel what you expected to feel but "feelings" can be interpreted in different ways... so that's also tricky :)

I do think it's an issue that you don't feel like saying "hi" to your room mates, but I do think that people are "bumping heads" or just feeling conflicted a lot right now.  If it doesn't bother you ~ than maybe it shouldn't (count it as a blessing).

No one should tell anyone they aren't having the correct experiences, because we all have our own experiences and lessons to learn.  I don't believe emotions or anything else would make you miss a cosmic event in your life, but I can safely say on the other hand that if I hadn't made some of the decisions I made, I wouldn't have experienced some of the amazing things in my life that I have (so acting on your feelings is important) but do it in a constructive ways if possible, it will benefit you more in the long run.

By the way Anger is a part of the whole thing, but I think it's good to keep it in check, get out ~ see a concert, get a massage, do something that releases it, trust me I've dealt with a lot of it ~ and finding your inner peace is important and we do need help, I know, I do so don't be afraid to ask.

Secret-PlacesGif.gif
    Don't worry your head too much, just flow with things as naturally as you can ~ you have the make the decisions that are right for you ~ the rest will happen regardless... :) 

<3 

• Waw, thank you Anja,  wonderful picture... :-) xoxo
    • Ahhh thank you,  You are so understanding and sweet!.... You are right.. thanks
  • Same here. I've been reading about this stuff, but never experiencing one. I have a headache in my forehead for some time, but I suspect that is because I don't wear my glasses, don't remember my dreams etc.  And I feel kind of depressed this days, because I've read that amazing stuff are about to happen, but I don't see any evidence and that is really irritating.
  • ..have u ever thought that maybe "you've been Punked"...by the whole "Ascension Symptoms Bullet-Point List scenario"???...and that maybe the list   is a fake, written by minds with roaming imagination???

...yes..of course u get mad and angry...you're 23 for Christ's sake!!!!....and yes.... the mad and angry, and emotional responces is an Ego issue.... but if u think its so easy to beat it.... maybe u need to do some more "homework"..

....just keep on living, listen and observe your body and emotions...and dont give too much credit to anything u read, unless u confirm it with personal experience...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO hunters here about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
9 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good episode of UFO Hunters I just found a little bit ago about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
11 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in adherence to Federation (Plejaren and the wider one) policy, with regards importing of…"
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"ETs definitely have a preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic and natural, beauty locations...There are several security reasons for this, along with the calming effect upon the contactee....
This example, as per my November 2021…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings,I am Mira, from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am speaking to my Brothers and Sisters of planet Earth.My message today will prepare everyone vibrationally for the messages in a near future.Each channeling discloses more and more…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=dm0Yb8-mKsBQg5VJ"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=ZpnhLi7l_Z-KnUX9"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, your comments are noted. But we are in a Dis-information War and anything is possible. We don't know what is true or not true until it has happened and then its usually some time after that that we can make an assumption on what is…"
8 hours ago
More…