the Norwegian government did today, decide that from march 2012, there will be surveilance of every technological move we do. I'm not sure the word in english, but its like a computer directive of stored movements of the people. There was barely anything about this case in the media until now, and it's a havoc. There's nothing we can do. They've been working secretly for this for so long and I'm fucking pissed.

I need advice as what to do during this chaos the world is in. I've always felt that I have control of my life and that I'm somehow guided on the right path in life, either with the help of angels, aliens or just a higher power. But right now, I, and probably most norwegians feel helpless. This is as violation of freedom and they tell us that "after the terrorist attack on 9/11, the american government managed to induce a computerized storage of the people to help us against further attacks. So this is a good thing, we will now be able to make sure you're all safe since we'll be watching you."

Are you kidding? Norwegian police can't even afford to handle all the cases that happens per this date, let alone stop any single criminal activity while being the watching big brother on us. This is horrible, how do I stop anyone from taking my freedom like that? I do not want to be tracked down to my every move. From a spiritual point of perspective; how do I handle this situation?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• but where does our souls come from?
              • our souls come from the over-soul. And this over-soul get its stream from the Divine Good, the great I`AM..We are a spark from or over-soul..That means that we are capable to conect with our over-soul..This connection we will establish when we enter 4 and 5`th dimention.. Its evolution for the soul.

At same time we are other entities physically, mentally, emotionally or spirituality other places (dimentions) in the universe..But we dont se this because of limitations in our bodies. Before the fall of Atlantis, earthlings were 5`th dimentionals beeings which could live in a body for hundreds of years.

• It is your life in this game and your family....do you want them to be hurt?...

I do not Think so...so the N.W.O. hate what you love...You understand it?

ALF

• yes my friend....they work this way...

join the Freedom mouvement...Infowars.com and you will see the truth..

And see what i talking up there...

ALF

THE CARPATIAN SFINX

• Hei ! 
    I Think this is crap to!! The reason why is questionable, dont give away energy to this ! 
    Al we have to do is behave and do what we supose to do :) 
    The goverment is corupt and we just got to Observe they digging their destiny !
    Love wil Shine throug anyway, dont pay much atention to this, thats really the mission why they do this to send out the frustrations to feed the dark!
    Hold your intentions and do what you feel is right ! 
    It s time to Observe the dark fading away :) 

Masse kjærlighet lys og varme fra over havet :) 
    • I know, I should calm down but it just makes me furious as well. =)

TUsen takk;)

• OMG, i feel really bad for you and i live in Sweden so im pretty close to you and it`s not impossible something like that could happen here too, can you post a link to some newssite that reports that case i would like to read more about it. I almost can`t believe they could do something like that in Norway. if it can happen there it can happen here too :/

And how to handle it, the best advice i can give you is visualize pure white LIGHT surrounds you and makes a shield around you and no bad energies can come trough, i do that when i feel afraid or something.

• I'm actually considering moving to Sweden after this, so I hope you don't get it too! Here's the link=)

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/04/04/kultur/datalagringsdirektivet/pe...

if you read the comments people have made below the article, you'll see how angry and shocked we are. Tragisk!

• Oæhh..Kristine, dont leave me alone here in Norway..lol, just joking.

I believe its gonna be okay..I believe the controllers will fall down to the ground after some years.

i have a good feeling of the outcome anyway

•  

Do not fall victim to the media....  for "news" after all is merely meant to "entertain" you.....( fear based - just like Religions )...  let "them" say all they want.....  let "them" do whatever they want....  for WE are here in the "now"....  and WE simply WILL NOT fall victim to the "stories" that are portrayed on our televisions or in our newspapers....   Remember ALWAYS.....  people should NOT be afraid of their governments....  governments SHOULD be afraid of their people.....PERIOD.

WE are rising like a phoenix.....  there is NO going back.....  just a few "song and dances" left to be preformed by the dark cable...  that's all.....  the more angry you get.....  the more power you give away and the easier it is for you to be "herded" like cattle. All this BS that you're hearing now is NOTHING....  just wait..... wait until the Religious FREAKS are informed....  THAT my dear friend will be a GONG show....lol.....a very, very, very laughable one ( yes, i've been waiting eons for this )

Stay focused on what you KNOW your heart is telling you......NOT your head.

Peace

KH

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Solar and Stellar Photons & Dimensional Junctions; By Gillian MacBeth Louthan.
"Actually, my dear ground crew Lieutenant Movella, has, through her own evolutionary challenges, created a DIRECT logoic pathway, expediting the healing flow of galactic level photons, from the aktaiwa stargate itself, via the NINE.....Thus…"
19 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Stephane Deschezeaux - "Make It Better," based upon the Whispers original...
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcwhPiyVMY&list=PLah2aDqe_S_Gj..."
29 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are very pleased to give you this progress report, as we know how important it is for you all to understand that you are still moving in the right direction. It is…
35 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThere are profound and intense energies happening at this time. Do not ask for any upgrades or downloads to your dimensional field of light or you may find yourself in a time axis shift (one minute it is now the next minute you are into the…
46 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"They need our eternal spirits to stay in these lower hell realms -parasites-something like the Matrix film, but really just invcade our energy fields and feed on us. Like that bizarre et I saw on the boardwalk looking to drain some human."
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
""The first time, I think they had a party under there. They took out the ABS cable," he said.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-15-brake-cables-soy-based-insul..."
2 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
Hello! Not much is new with me I just came here to see what is new on this site.
5 hours ago
More…