Because nobody's perfect. I don't expect anyone on this Earth, to be a true lightworker. In terms of, not having any darkness at all in them. Who among us is like that, nobody. Who among us has no issues, nobody. Who among us acts all loving and enlightened, all the time, nobody. Does that disqualify them from being a lightworker, no it doesn't.

It's like Ravinder, better known here as Krishna Kalki...saying, if you eat meat, you're not a lightworker. Just totally wrong, that's too rigid, it's too simple. Or saying, because someone sometimes says things they shouldn't say, or is rude sometimes, or too firm and direct...that somehow disqualifies them from being a lightworker. How does that work, where's the line that says, this is what makes you a lightworker and this is what doesn't.

Or, for the people who have some fears, or concerns about things like the GF, or who don't believe in the channels or that there'll be any changes. That doesn't disqualify them from being a lightworker either, because you don't know what's in peoples hearts.

Just because someone has an issue...or doesn't believe in something....it doesn't mean they don't have love in their heart, or have a desire to see and do good things. It doesn't mean they're not intelligent, with an advanced consciousness and depth of being. You don't know peoples souls, or what they're thinking and feeling when they're alone. You don't know the light that's really in them, only God does really. There's so many degrees of enlightenment and "lightwork", how can you make a guideline for what makes you "of the light' and "a lightworker" and what doesn't.

I mean it's all baloney, you guys need to get over this. None of us here are in a position to make that determination, of who is a lightworker and who isn't, or what even makes a lightworker. The term itself is too broad a term, it shouldn't even be used really....if you get down to it, everyone is a lightworker, in one way or another. And nobody is a true lightworker. You can't, in all honestly, say you can say who is a true lightworker and who isn't. Or that, I'm a better lightworker than you, I mean what is this. It's time to get over this already.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SHUT UP! while swatting you on the noggin' with a stick!

to you, specifically ppk.

• That's different Devi, that's canned food lol There's all types of legal reasons why a company has to have a name and label their products, not least of all, making money.  Lightworker is a trendy label people take on, so they can feel good about themselves, like they're doing something good, being something good...and it describes what they feel they're doing and being. And that's fine, but no one's in a position to make that call for you, but you. Only you know, deep down, if you have aspirations to the light. And you can't make that call for anyone else, because you don't know what prompts their soul, you're not in a position to know that.

• one who uses or is used to focus Light for general healing at many levels for the general good. For instance holy -o-bama is not a Lightworker

• Well was JFK not a lightworker, for authorizing the Bay of Pigs invasion, that turned into a huge blunder. No, nobody would say he wasn't a lightworker for that. And to me, it's clear Obama has alot of light in him...the signs are all there, if you just know what to look for.

• Ah, so we can make a determination if someone is a light worker after all.

If you know what to look for.

There is a part of our neurology caled th reticular activated system. It is the part of us that is charged with the job of knowing what to notice. depending on what we value. If carpentry is important to you, yuo notice carpentry.

If cars are important to you, you notice women, I mean cars.

If light work is important to you, you notice evidence of light work.

You have a higher self that is a part of the infinite mind.

Surely, if you know how to talk to it you can glean any information you like.

• Great post John. In my view, we are all the pure energy of Source as it constructs our very bodies and souls. Therefore, no matter what we do we are Lightworkers because at our very cores, we are constantly interacting and working with Light. The Creation around us is Light energy and as we go about our everyday Lives, we are interacting and working with it and thus, we are Lightworkers!

There's no reason to Create a "Lightworker club" that we can decide who is and isn't a part of. We are all Light! Much Love to everybody,

Wes :)  

• Thank you Wes. I agree, no lightworker club lol If we're all children of God...on a path to return to God...well that means that everyone is fundamentally of the light. Some might forget it, or not realize it...some might dim their light to a tiny point...but there's always some light in people. And...if you have aspirations for goodness...that to me makes you of the light. Even those who don't, in the big scheme of things, are serving the light....all happens in the name of experience.

•   That's right,....nobody here is perfect,..and that's O.K..:)  I mean here, on Earth,..The Wise of the ancient understood that very well, in the ancient sutra they described the phenomenon this way: "...because It and dust interpenetrates" It...is the absolute, or the perfect,...dust standing for the 3 D world of name and form." So...dust and IT always interpenetrates...which means that there is always room for perfection:)...

• There is always more room for perfection. Thanks Orilight :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega posted a status
In order to ascend, one must first know Light & dark, intimately..
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As we create the forthcoming star nation of Solaris, it must be noted that the power to invoke diety and especially for the white magician, requires the use of the power of words and names...
In the decades of the intermediate teachings of SH,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Solar and Stellar Photons & Dimensional Junctions; By Gillian MacBeth Louthan.
"Actually, my dear ground crew Lieutenant Movella, has, through her own evolutionary challenges, created a DIRECT logoic pathway, expediting the healing flow of galactic level photons, from the aktaiwa stargate itself, via the NINE.....Thus…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Stephane Deschezeaux - "Make It Better," based upon the Whispers original...
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcwhPiyVMY&list=PLah2aDqe_S_Gj..."
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are very pleased to give you this progress report, as we know how important it is for you all to understand that you are still moving in the right direction. It is…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThere are profound and intense energies happening at this time. Do not ask for any upgrades or downloads to your dimensional field of light or you may find yourself in a time axis shift (one minute it is now the next minute you are into the…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"They need our eternal spirits to stay in these lower hell realms -parasites-something like the Matrix film, but really just invcade our energy fields and feed on us. Like that bizarre et I saw on the boardwalk looking to drain some human."
4 hours ago
More…