NICK VUJICIC - No arms, No legs, No worries!

Why do we worry so much about our lives when so many others are way less fortunate than we are? I feel grateful for my eye sight, that I can see the beauty around me, to be able to read, to help me to see what I paint and to appraciate what I see others create and to never take it for granted. I feel grateful for my hearing, my overall good health, to have my arms and legs, my feet that I can walk, my internal organs in good working order, and my hands, that I can type these words.

Here is a guy without any arms Arms and Legs but what an inspiration he is. Next time you feel life is getting you down, think of this guy and feel grateful for all you have. There are many people with disabilities, physical, mental, emotional or psychological and yet I see some ACC members who rip into the souls of other members just to "proove" that they are right, and act as though the world has come to an end. Imagine not being able to type a word because you dont have any hands, or not being able to see, to hear, to move at all. This guy has a joyfull spirit, and he cant walk, let alone write a blog in the likes of a website like this one but he is a happy man because he has a good heart despite his disabilities. So thats why I feel grateful to be able to punch these keys on this laptop because I have a healthy pair of hands, good eye sight, a reasonably good brain and I am grateful for all that and more besides. I feel its important to feel gratitude for the things we often take for granted, such as our health and our bodily functions, when so many others simply dont have the same blessings that we do. Be joyfull and be grateful for all you have, because you dont even know how long you will have it for, life is short enough as it is and as we get older, it gets shorter.. as the song goes, "the end is not as far as the start... please stay a child, somewhere in your heart".  

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great read Luke! I also enjoyed what Suiris had to share. I hung on every word. It is beautifully and poetically written. Wish I had that gift. I had it at one time but it has been too long since I have written blogs daily.

I would like to share that I once experienced a lucid dream where I visited my schizophrenic brother. I have two brothers both older than myself. My younger brother messed up his mind when he decided to try out sniffing Paper White Out. Since then he has never been the same. Somehow he opened the veil and was never able to Close it again. He became very violent and has spent most of his life in prison. In my dream I went to visit him. I was sitting at a table talking to him and saw the Soul I once knew and I shared to him how much I missed him but then this demon entitiy came and started to attack me to get away from him. I got into a very Major etheric fight with this entity and I have to say that I dont know my strength on the other side. But I whipped that entity really bad. In the beginning it swung me across the room and then I remembered what I am capable of and I gave it my all. At the end, I actually felt sorry for it. I just do not know my strength on the other side. Sense then I know I have nothing to fear on the other side. My chi energy is extremely strong but I know that there are ranks of different entitities that I should be careful and mindful of to not go around picking fights because there is always someone out there in the ether who is stronger.

Well, the message I received from this dream is that I cannot fight my brothers fight. He opened the door and made this happen to his own energetic body and now he has to live up to his Karma. He is unreachable... you cannot really communicate with him. He just does not have the mind to grasp any message. And also he is unreachable physically because he is in prison a half a world away from me. It is hard to say this but it is true.

We are all born with a certain DNA and Karma that we accumulated through past lives or we create our deformity within our present incarnation. Knowing this and seeing others peoples lives who suffer physical weaknesses or difficult lives only motivates me to take care that I stay focused on my sprituality and try to work on all my blockages. Easier said than done. But I do try.

Cyndi

• Thanks for sharing that Cyndi, and fair play to you for taking on a demon, many would recoil. I can relate to your expierence having had many lucid dreams whereby astral attacks were apparent, as such. I found it rather unsettling actually and it caused me quite a fair amount of anxeity aswell. I think what you expierenced was different, I dont know, maybe you strayed into (astral) territory where you where not welcome, perhaps its a deep seated issue with your brother that was never resolved properly, maybe a past life issue. Perhaps the drug that he took was still sticking to his auric field, somehow, and   with it came some low vibrational energy that manifested itself as a demon .. there may be numerous reasons, it could be linked to shame, guilt or another aspect of the ego, but I believe what happened to you was real, for sure. When I see others who are affected by a disability, caused by drugs or otherwise, it moves me deeply but like you, all I can do is concentrate on my own spiritual growth, and if possible, to do the best I can to assist them, if it be their will, but by remaining detached at the same tiime. its very important to stay centered, despite wanting others to recover, otherwise you go off balance yourself .. easier said than done, yes thats true and yet I feel when we give of our hearts, when we give our love, it becomes a sinch, such is the power of love.

• Our ego allow us to channels pressure, for a viable correlation between  both, our negative and positive electromagnetism.

Personality and experience.

It's meant to sustain life's creative force, within the light body. Mine was disabled at early age, making it difficult to stand for myself. Reception without an answer. Sensitive but static.

Which makes for two opposite personalities, overlaping each other.

He's strong, but lacks all creative force, so he can't move. I'm the creative force, emotional, but I lack strength, so I can't manifest either.

Both, my feminine and masculine aspects are damaged, given this current dna. My brothers/sisters provide me with healing, so we can blend together once again.

A broken spiritual lineage reaches far deeper than any physical trauma, despite this being a manifestation from the first.

Again, sparks on the air, my family is here!

• Well, you manifested your words just there pretty well. To my understanding, there really does not appear to be any such thing as "lack" in the complete devine expression of God. If there was any lack in the Universe, then all forms of abundance would automatically have a barrier attached, thus nobody would ever be able to reach their full devine and human potential. Thankfully, that is not the case and all of the gifts of Heaven are available to us right now, should we choose to accept them. Indeed, the word "lack" perhaps in itself appears to stem from a feeling of not being worthy, a refusal to accept what is already a birth right and yet we are already abundance, all love, all life, all power, all present, all that exists. If you call upon the Creator to give you strenght, then it is given unto you, ask and it is truely given.

Plus, you are a competent writer, so right off the bat there is creativity flowing through you, despite telling yourself that you cant manifest. However, if you are talking about a physical disability, ok well then naturally I wish you complete healing and a speedy recovery of course, even though, it is you yourself who ultimately has the ability to heal your own life, yet there must be a deeper reason why you have incarnated in your current physical body, indeed, why you have "chosen" your physical body and the limitations that you have thus created for yourself, from an early age. I am not being "insensitive" here either, but trying to formulate a reasonable response to your own reply, based on what you have said. Check out Louise Hay, who wrote a book on body symbology called "You can heal your life" , she completely "healed" herself of cancer, through positive affirmations alone, indeed, what you focus on expands.

http://active-healing.blogspot.de/2011/02/specific-affirmations-fro...

I think there is much truth in the expression "Where thought goes, energy flows", if it be your will, and when you are aligned with accepting your abundance, (which includes complete and absolute perfect physical health) then it can only be given to you, by the Creator, whereas the slightest doubt blocks the flow of that energy, which is also the reason why big thinkers manifest big dreams and why those with narrow views always end up with the booby prize and often wonder why their dreams never come to fruition. In the case of Nick Vujcic, maybe part of his own spiritual journey is to inspire others to feel worthy, who have all but given up on their lives, by staying positive despite the often overwhelming odds against them.

Perhaps, on a deeper level, he chose to expierence his life without being born with limbs to be an example of how, despite how limiting that appears to be, life for everyone can be just as rewarding, just as fullfilling and ultimately filled with love when its lived through the heart of the Creators will, which in his case, having been born without arms and legs is "his own will" and ultimately a teaching in Gods unfailing love. which he demonstrates to the best of his ability. I see and I know many people who are physically paralised, those with down syndrome, autisitic or have some form of disability, whether mental, physical or otherwise and I always feel incredible, deep love for them, they literally open up peoples hearts and minds and thus there is a lot to be said for those who suffer with a disability, indeed, there is a huge teaching in it for those who can get past their own narrow perspectives on life. I feel grateful for all I have, and yet oftentimes I feel I havent done enough to assist those who cant walk, or move, having dealth with it for years in a certain situation on my own path. Nevermind, this post is to spread light and even hope, faith maybe even a little joy, amidst recent politicaly heavy or banking / cabal related forum topics. When we open ourselves up to the Universe, the Universe opens itself up to us, and other clichés. By the way, having said all that, Im the last person in the world to follow through on any of it, I get just as distracted as the next person, you know, such is the way of life, the learning curve that it is.

• Beautiful!  Thanks for posting, Luke  :-)  

• Thanks Kelly, glad you liked it :-)

• Don't concern yourself replying, I never read answers. Too sensitive inside, to take upon the unknown.

Despite oneness, we're different from each other, too different.

• Plus, I think I can reply in my own discussion if I wish, cant I? .. were just different, Suiris, not TOO different as you think.. its no big deal, we are still family and I got all my sisters with me ... tee hee .. :-)

• Oh, you never read the answers ??.. are you serious, Suiris? .. ok, well then you wont be reading this one either I suppose .. dont concern yourself replying in that case, but then again, you wont BECAUSE ... you never read the answers ... Lol

• ...Well You Must Have Read These Answers.....To Be Replying.....:).....Yep Despite Oneness....We Are All Different.....I Will Not Reply Again.....:).....I Am Going To Eat My Chinese Chips.......+ Yep Im Too Sensitive Inside.Too........Good-Night.....xx......

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
9 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
10 hours ago
More…