Nibiru being discussed right now on WTAM 1100!

If anyone has iHeart radio a caller just called in to discuss Nibiru on WTAM 1100 cleveland.  This is a major cleveland radio show so if anyone knows anything more definitive than they guy talking they should call in. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The pictures are on the mike Trivisonno show Facebook page if anyone wants to see them
    • 8115993257?profile=originalHere is the pic from Trivisonno's facebook page with an message on top saying "Apparently we'll be killed for sharing these photos. Nice knowing everyone."  Here's the link - http://www.facebook.com/trivshow

Like Seeker of Truth said, there should be plenty of astronomers with information.  Althou a lot have died in succession, which is suspicious in nature, they can't stop all of them.  Maybe their information is being suppressed from the media.  Here is a video about the recent astronomers being killed:

Nibiru and Dozens of Dead Astronomers:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAcNssKydco

It would fit into the cabal plans not to alert the people to give them time to prepare.  And once you finally see it, people would be in a panic and fear mode.  And according to the message I posted about Nibiru, fear is not what they wish us to be in.  It would just make things worse.  I smell a rat and beginning to see a connection.  This is not good if this is true. 

• or Darryl it was an asteroid the size of the a house that fly very close to Earth on Friday (Oct. 12) based on NASA - now whom to believe?

• Well, I wouldn't believe NASA.  Like they are going to tell the truth.  :P 

• He was telling people to put sun glasses over the lens of the camera and take a pic. I am also skeptical and until I see proof it will be a interesting theory for the moment.
    • I just post a message from Meline Lafont.  It said Nibiru was approaching from behind the sun.  Of course, it was a channeled message so take it with a grain of salt.  We'll have to see if that caller puts his pics online.

• Sure...but I think it might be the first time a daytime main stream talk radio show have ever talked about it for a whole show.
    • Don't get me wrong, I'm not a pessimist and I would LOVE for this to be true, I just don't get it, know what I mean?

• See, this is what I don't get.  If some people can see it, if Nibiru really exists then how is it not apparent to everybody else?  With the influence of social media in today's society, how is this not just blowing up the internet? There are tens of thousands of amateur astronomers who discover heavenly bodies all the time but nothing about Nibiru.

If Nibiru is this close that it can be seen with the naked eye in Cleveland, OH, then how is it possible that everybody on the planet is not talking about it?  Has society been dumbed down that much?

• Someone called in and started talking about it
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
8 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
8 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
10 hours ago
More…