New Theory of Evolution?

This is my thought.. and I'm fucked.. so keep that in mind...Um...Ok, we have active DNA and we have "Junk" DNA, but what makes certain DNA "Active"?Well, the environment of our conception relays information about what we need to survive when we emerge as a functioning entity within a unique situation (Check out Dr. Bruce Lipton's research on genetics and the Human Genome Project)So, I think a shift in our environment changed our "junk" DNA, into active DNA..Perhaps a Sun Cycle?I think that our early sun incubated the primordial soup while "our part" of the universe was still young, and after a while, the sun went into hyper cycle, and this shift caused unactive DNA to become active.. and thus the missing link..are we Really on the verge of another shift into another higher life giving vibration?A new sun?have your babies in the year 2011.. heed my words..lol.. brb.. bbq.. rotflocopters.. lolerskates..DD

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know that vibrations is what activates the nodes on the DNA string. Dont remember anymore where I got it, but it ties very well in with Dr.Lipton's research.

To briefly recap what vibrations in this sense means, is that low vibrations, are slower, they have a bigger sinus wave (but lower in the vertical plane)...think of a ocean with big rolling waves, y'know, far and wide between each "top" of the waves.
    On the opposite, you have higher vibrations, which is the direct opposite...hence it is oppostite, and I promise, I wont say "opposite" again heh he hehe he he

Anyway, higher vibrations have a much faster and shorter (but higher in the vertical plane) sinus wave, where each spike is closer to eachother compared with the "low/long/slow" vibration. What is vibration but energy in motion, and this "wave-energy" is what connects the dot's in the DNA.
    So, if one close the gap between each wave, you connect more dot's...or put it this way, the higher you raise your vibrations, the more of your DNA get's reactivated.....simple...huh?

Then the next question might be, how do one raise ones vibration?

And this is actually possible to messure, and this is what they found out....how you go about applying this in your own life is beyond me, but I suppose it becomes selfevident what you "should" do...if you wanted to raise your vibrations.
    This is "what is", slow or low vibrations comes from feelings known as fear, doubt, negativity, guilt, worries, anger, depressions, ...well basically everything anyone would normally ascribe as "negative", and on the contruary you find that higher vibrations are linked to what is known as "positive" feelings, like happyness, laughter, no worries, certainty...y'know, just good 'ol plain positive!

So, there is no real good reason to be negative heh heh he he he hehehehehehehehehe

Be Blessed...Be Happy...and Be Good
    Pasiel
    research.to
    The domain name 'research.to' is parked at Register.TO Domain Registrar
    • How does one raise one's vibration? One can raise their vibration by the power of thought. Thoughts are energy vibration, that is they have a frequency. If one learns how to work with thought frequency, then you can raise your vibration and literally change your DNA, physical, emotional, mental & spiritual imbalances. I teach individuals from all over the world, and in classes, this very method. It is called Quantum Level Reprogramming. Visit my web site for more information or contact me. www.essence-of-wisdom.com
      Learn how to master your mind and in doing so create a life that you desire........it IS possible!
      regards
      Sharon Ellis
  • Our 2 strand DNA is only 5% of the total. The other 95% has been referred to as 'junk DNA' because at the the time there was no test available to research how the rest of our DNA worked. This is NOT the case now. Scientists now know that it has something to do with the evolution of a species and it is also found in other animals and plants. Environment is not the only requirement for our survival as a species, yet it plays a very important role. I believe that the so called 'junk DNA', which is not really junk because nature would not waste energy on something that was junk, is activated and that this comes through our individual consciousness and/or collective consciousness. We are evolving on many levels and yes, we are about to take another leap very soon.
    The sun also plays a role in modifying our DNA but this can go either way - for an improvement or not.
    regards
    Sharon Ellis www.essence-of-wisdom.com
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
2 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
1 hour ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
8 hours ago
More…