Replies

• ~LOVE sacred geometry!~ i wish i was fluent... thanks for the new Crop Circles Brother! i recently watched the Asyana Deane interviews, & i agree, something about her energy (although her message is fascinating) seemed frenetic & kinda routed in fear.. i dunno... but, i do believe that these Crop Messages are more Love Letters from our Cosmic Family.. than not! ~thanks for posting Erophin!~ xo
  • Gorgeous, thanks for sharing bro :)
  • Thank you for sharing.
    A Love letter from oour brothers and sisters out there!.......
  • I've had that dream before, lets hope it doesn't tho!
    • Well It cant be devastating the crop circle looks like a flower a thing of beauty its hard to think that it means something disastrous,,,,,,
  • yes...it's real beautiful....
    the thing is that i just saw a clip from ASHAYANA DEANE in her interview from project camelot, and she says, that not all crop circles are made from good Et's..there are many that are made from "bad ET" groups, with the purpose to activate out "Metatronic merkaba" fields, and these merkabas are not the right ones, according to her info... they are the ones to guide us to the "fallen fields" of consciousness, or "fallen universes"...
    • I don't gave much value to the doubt seeding info of Ashayana Deane...Her info, and her energy make my hair go stand up, in an unpleasant way ... Next thing people will say that the flower of life is not as it should be... Our universe is on a path of divine perfection... I personally have more resonance with the teachings and spirit of Drunvalo. He is doing ceremonies with the Maya elders and other tribes who feel the same familiarity and trust as I do. The Metatron's cube contains the platonic solids, which are the basis of every shape in this world³. It's not difficult to see the value of the sacred geometry and geomancy, Drunvalo is teaching. Many who criticize his teachings haven't even red his books imo. which are anchored in Earthy wisdom and Cosmic wisdom.If the moon were to dissapear a lot of surfers would be unhappy. :)
      I believe the moon will shift along with the rest...It can be used as a computer and emitter of codes... So who will be in charge of the moon? I have good hope in this world and universe...It is all leading to something precious and glorious... :) yes, this crop circle has a nice energy to it ^^
    • I think we can tell which ones are "good" and which ones are not.
      I mean this one for example has a lot of harmony... there are other that don't.
  • amazing :)
  • Hugs! The photo's aren't working for me! I even tried your photo bucket page! Melissa
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
10 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
10 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
10 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
10 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
11 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
11 hours ago
More…