New COBRA update. May 27

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sisterhood of the Rose

In Atlantis, priestesses of the Goddess were gathering in circles of twelve to anchor the energy of peace and harmony. They were called the Sisterhood of the Rose. They later reemerged in ancient Egypt as priestesses of Isis, with rose being a sacred symbol of the Goddess Isis. In the time of Crusades, Sisterhood of the Rose was the feminine counterpart to the Templars. During World War 2, they tried to influence some of the top Nazis, sometimes successfully persuading them to more peaceful ways, and thus saving many lives.

Venus-Sun transits in 2004 and 2012 were a coded sign in the sky to reactivate the Sisterhood of the Rose:

This summer, a grand trine of Eris, Lilith and Chariklo will activate the Goddess archetype on this planet on a deeper level than ever before. It is interesting to note that at the same time outer solar system objects Chariklo, Pholus and Ixion will make a triple conjunction in late Sagittarius, close to the position of the Galactic Center. This signifies a breakthrough of the suppresses Goddess archetype from collective unconscious on a planetary level. Feminine principle was suppressed by the Archons throughout the human history by female sexual energy control and manipulation and the key to liberate the feminine is for women to allow themselves to feel their sexual energy, align it with their heart and express it in their own way. 

At the moment of summer solstice on June 21st, the process of activating the planetary Goddess archetype will begin. This will be activated by many women from the Resistance Movement and the Pleiadian fleet meditating and directing their loving energy to humanity. You can join that meditation in your own way. Summer solstice comes at 10 hours 52 minutes GMT. This equals 12:52 pm local time in Egypt and central Europe, 11:52 am BST in London, 6:52 am EDT in New York, 5:52 CDT in Chicago, 4:52 MDT in Denver and 3:52 PDT in Los Angeles. 

Our core group will be anchoring those energies on Ibiza. Ibiza is an island, sacred to Goddess Tanit. She is the Goddess of waters and her springs and fountains bring healing, rejuvenation and alignment of electromagnetic field of our body and our energy field. She is a Cosmic Goddess and Romans called her Juno Caelestis. She and her island will support us on our path of individual, planetary and cosmic integration. You are more than welcome to join us:

It has been requested from the Light forces that women and men with inner connection with the Goddess begin to gather in groups to reactivate the Sisterhood of the Rose. Those groups need to gather physically at least once a week and invoke Goddess energy for planetary peace in their own unique way. Those groups will become the feminine aspect of support for the planetary transition at the time of the Event, whereas the Event Support groups represent the masculine aspect. 

It has been requested from the Light forces that at the time of the Event all Sisterhood of the Rose groups meet, meditate for a peaceful transition and invoke Goddess energies of Love and harmony. 

You can read more about the Goddess and how to connect with Her here:

Many temples of the Goddess will be built after the Event. Until then, you can light a candle in this virtual temple of Isis:

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think I'll go check out that post.. :)

• I'm a businessman who is currently disallowed to run a business by a corrupt govt. Who shall I laugh at then, and how can I circumvent the law and do business anyway (except for requesting political asylum in North Korea or Iran to help them develop the means to cancel the west)? ;)

• And that has what to do with the price of fish? ;)

• my two cents is: the truth is important of what, where, how, and WHY so maybe we the people may KNOW THE WHEN it happened.

THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT TO THE MASSES FOR THE IN-FIGHTING OF GREED AMONG THE ELITE IS DESTROYING THE SECRET OF THEIR POWER TO RULE, THU THE USE OF MAKING THE HUMAN RACE a DEBT SLAVE/ radbid  war dog.

sad but in many cases the few slaves who were raised to be the elites bullwhips who live just a little bit better than the crowd just always   f^^ked the rest by being the slave drivers once these people get into power placed in to rule by the elites so as to hide from view and accountability  of the people to do what is needed and only OBEY THE  sub jested by the elite all over again, to steal and lie to the public so as to take the assets, dreams, and of course to use the flesh and blood of these brainwashed loyal people to do the killing for the elite'S invasions of any person or country that the elite want whatever asset or worth the victims has, and VICTIM cannot defend itself from the overwhelming force of brainwashed people turned solder for the banksters wars, who believe the lies of their elite of the reasons to invade and conquer somebody's land ((((as SOLDERS OF WAR AND KILLING AS: some kind of romantic Hollywood sense of  brainwashing style of  bragging rights that forms in each solder to have the right to tell stories of valiant, brave hero and savior of the oppressed))), and SEEMS TO OVERLOOK THE MAST stealing the others assets just because they can brainwash the citizens to do the dirty evil deeds of the elite stealing the assets of others just by brainwashing the young that it is a romantic adventures to brag about to their grandsons, and proud family. 

to kill people in the name the king is not a bragging pride i would want in my baggage of being the human beast in my d.n.a. codes of survival, it is why in today's times in human history,  many solders now days kill themselves rather than live with the feelings of being a cold blooded killer who was told to kill EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD, for there will be no one to revenge the deaths or tell the truth of what happened that day of killing and stealing while invading another human's lands, and country. THIS ROMANTIC TITLE OF A SOLDER IS A DISTORTION OF OUR GOOD NATURE TO HELP OTHERS.

blessings to all of us for we are all one 

• Like a rat, I always escape through the kitchen door long before the ship sinks. ;)

• "Problem with being sarcastic is that a lot of lower vibe people take it literately"

They immediately get cured of that once they read a little more of what I write.

"To join a troubled group by being more evil just teaches them more of the same"

Indeed, and in the end they end up destroying themselves with it as well.
    Trust my agenda. I know what I'm doing. ;)

• Seems to me you totally missed that I were totally sarcastic with that post. ;)

"If you can't beat them, join them" but with a sarcastic sub-twist where I make myself look far more evil than the one I'm critizising. :)

• If anything, they'll bring in good money on this event. $200 per person to reserve a spot, and it does not include the trip, food and housing.

I also like this part especially much:

"Non-disclosure agreement must be signed by each participant
    No photography or recording"

Seems the inner workings of this will only be available to either those who can pay, or to those who are willing to steal and break agreements. ;)

It's "The Bilderberg Group" all over again. I'm glad to see the cabalistic way of doing things can survive even through the lightworker communities. ;)

• Don't gather to invoke goddess energies....I'm thinking it's some kind of trap!   However, be your own judge from this information.  Many Blessings!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
15 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
15 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
16 hours ago
More…