i still dont know why so much money if ascension  may come at the end of the year. pluss if they do that every one will quit their jobs i have informed many friends about nesara and that we will receive 10 million each and they dont believe it. and say if i get it i will not work anymore. i think this will create food shortages and many services will shut down if everyone thinks the same everyone will get lazy and not work ..what do you think about this issue.???

this is from beth trutwin sites..

The key provisions have not changed only some details on gifting provisions. Those were changed to simplify how individuals will receive funds. Everyone on the Planet will (within 10-15 months, post Announcement), receive an account worth $10 million. That fact and the details will be announced by Lady Master Nada. Deliveries will be accomplished within 72 hours of NESARA’s announcement for all non-criminals, in the US, UK, Canada and Australia. The other country payments will follow in succession. We do not have the schedule for those countries yet.

In addition to these beneficiaries, all citizens, men, women and children, of these countries — not in any program– will receive $10 Million, and forgiveness of most debt, bank credit cards, and student loans.

They can expect to receive their $10 Million within 72 hours after Announcement. Thirty days later we will have re-indexing on a 10:1 ratio. That means the buying power of that $10 Million will actually be the equivalent in purchasing power of $100 million. Pretty impressive result.

Most of the inflation of the past 30 years will have been wrung out of the market. The adjusted prices for Gold, Silver and Platinum have already been set.

Mortgage payments will be deferred for 30 days after announcement, to allow expedited application for cancellation of mortgages.

Income Tax will be ended and IRS will be handling refunds only.

A National Sales Tax on non-essential, new items only will replace the Income Tax.

You can see how no one will have to work to pay basic living expenses ever again. That frees us all from the drudgery, which will then be accomplished by new technologies, and that allows plenty of time for creative pursuits and spiritual development opportunities unprecedented in scope, supporting Planetary Ascension. We will no longer be in the pursuit of survival. We will be able to spend our lives on Earth focused on spiritual development which is the whole point of being on Earth.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• More "International Wisdom" from Tsongkhapa11 :

" I channel the easter bunny.he passed over after a  tragic hunting accident in 1978, and is now incarnated as a his higherself on the starship carefull who you trust"..

there are  quite a few channelers here and it might not look  very  good on you as an "international author"....

• this discussion needs to happen.  it clearly shows how confused we are about spiritual evolution..how ascension actually manifests.   the wisdom of the ancients is contained

and preserved on my book shelves.  all are out-of-print and obscure. i am looking for another here who is resonant with the human/physical mind..the thinking mind..and true ascension in the I AM..  it is all guided and written down.  yet no mention is made here.

attended a small group in rural area of N. California for several years when guided to relocate here.  this group had the information.  simply, naturally meeting weekly (at least) in a prayer/meditation circle..which began by invoking the ‘key’ angels to 

be present with us…in highly enlightened communal state..passing ‘talking’ stick as we sat in unbroken circle to one=by=one share the ‘dose’ of enlightenment  experienced..each allowed to fully speak as long as they felt to..uninterrupted.

when we left to return to our homes..it was always onwards..and UPWARDS..

doors and windows opening..straight ahead..to be continued when next we met. 

as i continued to attend..the EGO took over..and instead of harmonizing and weaving 

together as a tapestry..it became a competition for who ‘knew’ best..and who would

lead..and conduct.

the emphasis shifted on ‘popularity’ which seemed to be more important than

combining..harmonizing..what could have been a powerful vibration of healing

and raising consciousness in the community.. spreading newly developing 'wings’ and

ability to send vibrations exponentially reaching every sentient being on planet Earth.

(I knew there were other such groups ‘receiving’ similar guidance..we were not alone)

I couldn’t understand why we fell separate..people leaving group..etc.  especially

a few who clearly contained the LIGHT who could manifest the WAY?  

When explanation came through my own ability to process..access from

the ‘ethers’..I was attacked and cast out of the group.

In the beginning..when the group was ALL LIT UP..by it’s elder..in whose barn

these meditations/prayer circles were held..she was already quite old in her

physical body..she emanated toward me immediately..we met together often

to share in amazement the extraordinary phenomena both had to that point

experienced.

She needed help and financial support to maintain the barn and her acreage

of sacred land which she had stewarded..and built ‘brick by brick’ to manifest

the vision. (It was she who brought me to this website..BTW)

Sadly..I know why she and the possibilities..have faded to dust.  It may be what

is causing confusion..fear..here as well.  If anyone reading this feels or resonates..

would like to investigate further with me..please contact me through email:

joybrookmeyer@yahoo.com.  I DON’T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS…only reason here

is to contribute an interesting insight..and quite possibly... reveal an important piece of the puzzle.  have no website..simply email me.  joybrookmeyer@yahoo.com.

p.s.  am i star seed..channeler..magical mystical good fairy..indigo..maybe so?

glad to be part of this group..feel strongly it’s where i need to BE~

• this discussion needs to happen.  it clearly shows how confused we are about spiritual evolution..how ascension actually manifests.   the wisdom of the ancients is contained

and preserved on my book shelves.  all are out-of-print and obscure. i am looking for another here who is resonant with the human/physical mind..the thinking mind..and true ascension in the I AM..  it is all guided and written down.  yet no mention is made here.

attended a small group in rural area of N. California for several years when guided to relocate here.  this group had the information.  simply, naturally meeting weekly (at least) in a prayer/meditation circle..which began by invoking the ‘key’ angels to 

be present with us…in highly enlightened communal state..passing ‘talking’ stick as we sat in unbroken circle to one=by=one share the ‘dose’ of enlightenment  experienced..each allowed to fully speak as long as they felt to..uninterrupted.

when we left to return to our homes..it was always onwards..and UPWARDS..

doors and windows opening..straight ahead..to be continued when next we met. 

as i continued to attend..the EGO took over..and instead of harmonizing and weaving 

together as a tapestry..it became a competition for who ‘knew’ best..and who would

lead..and conduct.

the emphasis shifted on ‘popularity’ which seemed to be more important than

combining..harmonizing..what could have been a powerful vibration of healing

and raising consciousness in the community.. spreading newly developing 'wings’ and

ability to send vibrations exponentially reaching every sentient being on planet Earth.

(I knew there were other such groups ‘receiving’ similar guidance..we were not alone)

I couldn’t understand why we fell separate..people leaving group..etc.  especially

a few who clearly contained the LIGHT who could manifest the WAY?  

When explanation came through my own ability to process..access from

the ‘ethers’..I was attacked and cast out of the group.

In the beginning..when the group was ALL LIT UP..by it’s elder..in whose barn

these meditations/prayer circles were held..she was already quite old in her

physical body..she emanated toward me immediately..we met together often

to share in amazement the extraordinary phenomena both had to that point

experienced.

She needed help and financial support to maintain the barn and her acreage

of sacred land which she had stewarded..and built ‘brick by brick’ to manifest

the vision. (It was she who brought me to this website..BTW)

Sadly..I know why she and the possibilities..have faded to dust.  It may be what

is causing confusion..fear..here as well.  If anyone reading this feels or resonates..

would like to investigate further with me..please contact me through email:

joybrookmeyer@yahoo.com.  I DON’T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS…only reason here

is to contribute an interesting insight..and quite possibly... reveal an important piece of the puzzle.  have no website..simply email me.  joybrookmeyer@yahoo.com.

p.s.  am i star seed..channeler..magical mystical good fairy..indigo..maybe so?

glad to be part of this group..feel strongly it’s where i need to BE~

• To the contrary everything is free in this life. It is us who made it this way.

• I completely agree with you Mr Ed on all your points. This is exactly what will happen and more. I can't wait for it.... wish it was December 2012 already.

• Im not sure what messages your talking about and Im sure Ive done more than my share of reading.. I do not think anyone is capable of getting the big picture and i most deffinatly do not fail to realize that my conscious intent or thoughts help to shape our reality. I  am not energizing the dark in anyway. we live in a dualistic state to be happy all of the time and/or push any negativity out of your life completely would be unhealthy and unnatural, to acknowledge the bad/negative and identify it is not empowering it. spreading false hope isnt exactly lightwork. people choose to stay asleep becasue they are comfortable with it they dont want to think outside of the box, if you make people think that they are thinking they will love you, but if you make them actually think they will hate you. I dont know what you have done on this site beside all this but as far as the whole money scam Im just not buyin it, that doesnt mean I wouldnt like to see it happen. I am not trying to start some silly blog war I am just tired of seeing people post things on here that have to do with the "GFL" n such.  I feel if these gfl are real and they have something to say let them do it. this isnt first grade, its not the telephone game I dont wanna hear joe blows spin on the new gfl plans. Anyway im not trying to offend you or anyone else in anyway these are just [my] "opinions". But im sure if you are as enlightened as you act then all is good and you understand. Also if you can authenticate your 8 sources whether they are humans or e.b.e's we would all love to read, hear, watch, talk or anything to do with them.  {There was people on here making claims similar to that before but failed to show and prove in anyway. peace

• Greed will always be there even without the money. Money is just a tool, it's on how you use it that makes you.

Why would most would immediately blame the tool? It's a propaganda by the not-so-great-scam-churches who preaches that Money is Evul YET collects monthly monetary percentage from their members ( some churches imposes salary tax on their members lol ) and from their little church annexes lol. Yes, I know a little catholic parish that sends a percentage of  'monthly earning' to the Vatican. I heard it is requirement to all catholic churches and parishes.

• Well said, Ed, especially imo, the part about being conscious and careful with what you put energy towards. The truth (about the GF and their plans, among other things) is out there, but the paperboy isn't dropping it off in your driveway....

• Cool - thanks - I like Rumour Mill too - of course - great great info there....

• I feel like your energy is familiar :)  Where do you like to hang besides here?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know, Huey P. Long was the politician known as "Kingfish," and he was about to…
48 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"Net zero is an ideological and quasi-religious fantasy and needs to be dumped, ASAP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_m4lggW9A0"
53 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Net zero is an ideological and quasi-religious fantasy and needs to be dumped, ASAP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_m4lggW9A0"
55 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The surveillance state may be working in Red China, but not so in Great Britain....And here is the proof.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQmBIh7WDbk"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More Cabal madness. This gets into Government and bank corruption and how the government may be trying to get into peoples bank accounts. https://youtu.be/ZnZUfa_FJWs?si=VIEyhq18e-QjWCRR"
5 hours ago
"Russia taking action against JP Morgan seizing 440 million in assets. https://youtu.be/EBTKH8KjsjA?si=_eDmHHmIlGI5Ef8t"
6 hours ago
"Speaking of Dark Cabal madness and their attempts to start WW3. https://youtu.be/1V2ObhYX4nw?si=pWkSvQWmldSps2A9"
6 hours ago
"August has come up in the Q posts where they say August is typically a hot month hinting at events happening that month so yeah something like a World War trying to be started by these individuals or some other event does make sense so yeah you may…"
6 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know, Huey P. Long was the politician known as…

Read more…