HI! Greeting to everone!I just want to share with you some of my strange dreams of the third kind.Each and everyone of us has experienced their own dreams. I don't rememberedwhat is the exact date but i can barely recalled every single details of my dreams.I don't know what does it mean and i dont know if there's any message they wantto deliver to me behind this dreams.Please feel free to post any comments if there's anyone who can interpret whatmy dreams are all about.Here we goes...In my dreams, it is says that if you want to distinguished the E.T. who was hidingin a human form or pretending to be a human being, all you have to do is preparea one pail of water. Put some drops of cooking then mixed it up.Afterwards, dumpyour bare hand with water from the pail then wipe it up to your eyes closed.Quite absurdbut that is what being said if you want to see an alien in human form.With my curiousity, i did what is being told to do so. then without a second, i saw a little whitebeing standing in not too far place where i stood.He stands 3 ft. in height with white skin and huge black eyes. At his side was his spaceship.Quite absurd beacuse his spaceship was not like the other that we used to know from different ufo sightings all over the world. Imagine a two aluminum washing tub, cover it up with theother one." TADAN! " that is what exactly his space ship looks like. Funny.!He aboard his spaceship and flew up in the sky. At this moment, im just watching where thislittle being supposed to go. Until he reached the outer space. I can see the earthfloating from space. His travel continued, i can almost see the whole solar system! i can'texplained the overwhelming feeling that i felt when i saw our solar system. The little being continued but this time in a very extreme speed. I saw him entered into a portal between the planet mars and planet jupiter. Its a " wormhole " like they say.I think it is the shortcutfrom another galaxy. They used that portal in order to reached a distand planet in veryshot period of time. After he entered on that portal, he disappeared.But my attention still on him. since he entered on that portal, its been a long way journey.until he reached the exit of that portal. Oh my God!!!! I can see the milky way galaxy whirlingfrom the space!!! Indeed! i saw tha milky way from the space. Im not aboard with his spaceship but i can see anything that he passes by. After he passed through the milkyway galaxy,he still continued on his journey way back to his home. I think he was getting near to his home land because at this moment, he turned his spaceship when i saw a clustered of stars! billions of stars! its a galaxy! But this galaxy has no shapes.its just like dusts that thrown in the wind.My dream stop on that scenario. the alien being did not showed to me what kind of life theyhave on their planet. When i woke up, i smiled and felt joy to my heart.Im very thankfull because even its just a dream, it felt so real.Its my worderful experienced.PEACE, LOVE and LIGHT to everyone.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very nice dream,..and also i agree with Leilas view, on how things work in the dream state....
    through dreams, we can access other realities...the strangeness of the dream depends on how deep, or far we go into other realities...if we experience things similar or resemble our everyday life, (the shape of things, environment, etc) probably we are close to our 3D everyday reality...(i mean for when we have access to other realities, and not on normal dreams, where we just see mind projections)...
  • Thank you for sharing your first contact ET dream.With everyone here and I look forward to reading about.Your other ET related dreams too.
  • Whether it was a dream or not, it is wonderful.. and it seems like you were astral traveling!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
12 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
12 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
14 hours ago
More…