You can now view the entire video on You Tube. Its been 21 long years. This was made without use of computers, all journals documenting my space travel and communications was done by hand. This is a third generation copy of the original, which was the only means to transfer what we had to current technology.

After completion of the video I was guided to meet a writer from Star Trek, who channeled some of the purpose behind the art and video, which is provided in this link. Some of the sounds in the opening of the video came across my guitar amplifier, while it was turned off.

I have made numerous attempts to submit some of the art on this site using much better photo quality. No idea why only a few were posted. The video Jacket art has been posted on this site.

Thanks for taking the time to view the material and have a super day!

A Universal Symphony – The Language of Light  1994

The following is an explanation of my video, which represents 3.5 yrs of ET CONTACT. Hope you enjoy it!

I recorded my session of channeled information with Michael Schuster,

http://authors.simonandschuster.com/Michael-Schuster/8312, much of which was related to the ET video and necessary for me to finish the book I would be writing. I was deeply touched by his connection to my drawings and stories.

One of the first issues discussed was the two “beings” that visited and said hello, some years back. Michael told me they never left! I was disappointed in the fact I did not have the awareness to know they were still here, as this was a most profound connection for me.

Many of the references were made with regards to the drawings in the video with many of the drawings representing portals and gateways into other dimensions. There was no doubt of that. The “Acorn Mandala” for example is from the Pleiadies and represented the multidimensional self.

Other drawings have a signature of various star systems, based on a vibration imbedded within the drawing. This represented the diversity and equality of creation and the Galactic Federation of Planets.

Relating my experience to him about being visited by the repairmen of the Orion Starship, he mentioned that a number of people had been “visited” by ET infiltrators posing as repairmen.

This information was meant to trigger references beyond this life, before time as we know it, beyond time as we know it. It transcends logic but it can be felt emotionally. Part of my mission is to represent the Galactic Family and trigger all the aspects of diversity of the Earth, and have others recognize “we are all one!”

These images can trigger reference points within creation and is not meant for a third dimensional world, as the images can not be integrated, but is meant for a forth and fifth dimensional world view. What I have experienced and created is ahead of myself and time as we know it, and it would have been impossible to have experienced the creation of the drawings, music and interpretations of this material while on the Earth. For that reason, I was taken off the Earth numerous times, going through inter-dimensional reference points.

Our ego is the gatekeeper between the understanding of the journeys and dimensions and our physical world view. To make sense in our present world most people would not be able to handle the reference points that I have alluded to in the video.

I am here on the Earth to serve as a reference point for those who are relatively complete in their karmic challenges. Those not as far along can leap-frog certain challenges if they can integrate the energy I am presenting.

Depending on how “ego” is interpreted, we on this Earth are as far removed from the “source,” the Creation, as we can possibly be in our mind’s conscious eye. I had been “triggered” before being born into this present lifetime to allow myself to replay certain past lives, where I had taken challenges upon myself, too big to handle within one life experience and in so doing, did not complete the journey.

In this life, I recreated the sense of finding psychological bottom and was overwhelmed. There was a sense of depression, no meaning to life itself, which ultimately AWAKENED a vortex that was created within the blueprint in a time release nature and fabric of understanding. This awakened the multidimensional reference points to remind me of journeys past, present and future. For those awakening and emerging “star seeds,” this is meant to trigger others that will respond to the drawings, music, colors reference points and interpretations.

For those persons now “AWAKE”, and aware of their truth, I am here to assist those ready to unravel their blueprint, help them remember their DNA dynamic and Galactic history. It is time to transcend the logic of our physics into a multidimensional appreciation of the soul’s translation of spirit within flesh. We are being triggered because of the energy now coming to Earth at this time.

Because of the present overlaying of the Angelic and Extraterrestrial Realms, we are now integrating our history on Atlantis, Lemuria, Ancient Egypt and the current Earth history. Is it possible to integrate millions of years of experience into a framework, expanding and transcending the limitations of our logic into a new order of open-ended logic, as opposed to mathematical logic?

It is now possible to consider the conscious thought forms of the perceiver and then follow the thought forms into multiple dimensions having no limits, and see how they will transcend and translate this information. Even more incredulous, is the ability to witness how the other dimensions receive this information, translate your messages and take this back in your consciousness, allowing you to expand your thought process into a greater picture of Creation, a greater understanding of the Holographic Universe!

This is an ongoing process in which you develop tolerance by degree, perseverance and experience and discernment. In order for this to be attained, there must be a restructuring of your cellular awareness, to a point of understanding the multiplicity of this potential!

It is important to be aware of what is now taking place, as those of you yet to begin this process will be doing so in an even more accelerated linear time frame. It will be necessary to structure future experiences based upon what little information now exists. It is most important to share these experiences and create a network of source material to assist others soon to follow this path. I hope this material both inspires and creates a sense of awe, for what is, what has been, and what is about to be, your reality.

For others, many will be recycled in human form on the Earth plane which has transcended the third dimension, under the guidance of “The Christ.” The new era of Peace!

The manner in which this happens is beyond my comprehension. After what I have experienced and witnessed, anything whatsoever is possible! We are already in the process of making this transition. It is now a matter of the physical manifestation of that specific existence catching up to our collective super consciousness.

It is now possible to consider the conscious thought forms of the perceiver and then follow the thought forms into the multiple dimensions having no limits, and see how they will transcend and translate this information. Even more incredulous, is the ability to witness how other dimensions receive the information, translate your messages and take this back into your consciousness, allowing you to expand your thought process into a greater picture of Creation, and achieve a better understanding of the Holographic Universe!

Allow yourselves to be open to contact with entities from other civilizations. They are no different that you are!  We are all souls inhabiting a vehicle (body), some more unusual than others, I will admit. We just happen to be experiencing “The Creation” at different frequencies. It will soon be time to realize just who you really are, were and may soon be!

Enjoy the ‘journey of a lifetime’ as experienced by one man, interpreted in the following video…

All Rights Explicitly Reserved

Ye' Cha Ve / Ashtar Cmd Eagle / Arcturian Group / Quadril 5

Wayne M. Brunner

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is the link for the Time Travel sequence in Freejack, which was so very similar to one my experiences which I mention in my video. I also worked for a company (NIS) at the time of my experience, which was the same name as the corporation that created/paid for the time machine in the movie version. Thank you George for the link!

Go to 1:29. http://youtu.be/5mYSLg3xp6g

- YouTube
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Hi, thanks for sharing, didn't see a link so i made one for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m9Pwwg3pHc

peace love light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
3 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
31 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
44 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
50 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
More…