So... i'kll do my best to describe this. It's only two molecules from DMT so of course the effects will be difficult to explain. So it went like this: I ate the mushrooms in a sandwich and I just pretty much chilled, it was the first time and I was by myself on top of that so I began to comtemplate bad trips and what not, but I told myself whatever I feel or think will happen is probably going to happen so best to just think happy and so I did, it took much longer than 45 minutes more like an hour and 20 minutes for it to really kick in, but I felt minor effects at 20 minutes in and  began hugging and talking to my pillow and laughing hysterically at the fact that I was doing that.

And so I decided I wanted some orange juice because I heard it kicks up the trip, I drank a shitload of that, and my legs were weak, as were my arms, it was a very strange feeling and everything looked really different, the laughter was constant, at almost anything and it was just the most beautiful feeling ever,I tried to watch a movie.... but I simply could not focus on the screen like I had wanted too, all i wanted to do was lay back and not move, but I resisted this for about 2 hours and decided to eat another alice in wonderland cap,i then took a shower and felt like every individual little droplet was tickling me and i was laughing hysterically in the shower and making strange sounds, and after and so I decided i was gonna go swimming at the apartments pool until this kicked in and i snuck outside of my window and the sketchiness began, I swear i heard fucking footsteps on grass sprinting at me, and i immidiately knew what was going on speedily regained my compusure, straightened my back turned swiftly and regained confidence in protection of mind thru confidence and happyness. 

and that worked, then i continued moving along and jumped from the platform onto the grass, i fell on my ass when i landed (hahahaha) i fell in that patch of grass and felt happy in the grass and rolled for a second then realized what if someone saw me(it was an apartment complex so....) and i continued walking on the sidewalk towards the pool complex,  and i saw this SUPER BRIGHT STAR!!! I've nevr seen a star this bright it was 4 in the morning too. and i get there and there's people at the fucking pool and i was like....wtf..... and i said fuck it and they were in the pool so i goto the far edge corner and get in, at 4 in the morning and they get quiet and look at me, i refused to sketch, i simply looked away and went back to that star in the sky and drifted off as if they were not there, they got out of the pol and went to the hot tub promptly, i said good riddance, wtf were they doing there at 4 in thee morning either, and i went underwater and did underwater flips and stuff it was SO FUN!!!! 

being underwater on shrooms.I noticed that time did not matter when i was on shrooms, evry now n then out of curiosity id look at my phone to see what time it is but for the most part it just seemed like i didnt give a fuck about time, i felt as tho there was no time. and skipping onto later i got out of the pol to head back and when i got back i ate my last little shroom cap and i said fuck the sandwich and just ate it raw and discovered when u run ur toungue on it it tastes like broccoli, its a vegetable!!! it makes sense!!! my mind roared andi swallowed it, so i'm trippin balls id eaten the whole 2.3 and i ended up at sme point laying on my back in bed and i ventured into my mind.And i discovered, things i cant even begin to describe but ill try anyway. I ventured in and i was seeing alot of the many memories id had my whole life a shitload of memories and random things thtd happened in my life as if i were accesing my memory banks and pulling out random memories and I somehow uncovered the truth behind why i check my phone every 2 seconds, why im always on my email, why I EVEN USE THIS WEBSITE, why im so nervouse around people, why i ignore people all the time, it was simply because...... i was.......lonely.... I'm quite the loner but i always told myself i preferred this and i always denied the fact that not having a dad had any effect on me whatsoever and its true directly it doesnt effect me but indirectly it made me lonely, and i felt as tho i would never be udnerstood, because i mean what normal kid especially my age would be on this type of website, would know things about the government that i did, studies the subconscious mind as I do, eats mushrooms and smokes weed like i did. I just felt misunderstood by everyone and therefore boxed myself into my room and didn't let anyone in and i felt at one with the universe upon that realization and began to see that the universe must feel just as I do. 

Far apart from anything, the universe is everything, literally all there is, i began to be shown that he manifests here so he can intereact with something, imagine 14 billion years of silence& loneliness. It's like me and the universe felt the same way(the universe, god, collective consciousness) whatever u wanna call it. and i began to weap a few tears and i told the universe it was okay.i loved the universe, i was sad and depressed but it felt so good at the same time. maybe because id uncovered a great secret and i was glad. and i was just simply MIND BLOWN and still am, i dreamt the other night as well that i had taken the wheel from someone in the car which means id taken control of my life in subconscious dream symbolism and now i have, im usually lazy but not ive decided fuck it im gonna do my spanish online work, and im planning on getting a job and evrything, it was so amazing. I got onto the computer and i swear the universe was sending me things on purpose like i saw a commercial on the internet for a show on the discovery channel and it was called Curiosity? Secrets of the universe. and i was like WTF. 

so i  got on youtube andthis song wplayed, (it had been stuck in my head all day even before i tripped) https://www.youtube.com/watchv=wAxEjTGYOhQ

and it was like the universe was talking to me with this song, and it was telling me that the world was what i made of it and i was already fascinated in the first place and this song was telling me to "Keep feeling fascination" so i could change the universe that way,i really cant describe it, in my view of reality emotion is the thing that drives us, what moves us, what makes us do everything, emotions make thoughts which make action, and this song was telling my subconscious to keep feeling fascination, and that doesnt do justice to the way I was feeling but the universe was telling my psyche to keep feeling fascination for the onset of chemical reaction that would change my depression view of reality. It's depressing because the way the illuminati is taking this world. We're teetering on the brink of world war three because when 2012 when we bcome aware thta;s when they trip to implant us with microchips to control our perception.because really the universe is only as you see it, anyone who lives a differwent life from you thinks ENTIRELY different than you do and you have to shake the foundation of that persons very belief system to get them to change their minds about things that don't correspond with a belief system that was decided at around age 7.

Many 7 year olds have the ability to rape murder steal and destroy because of their system. It's the way the mind works. WHich is why they want you to start school at age 5 so they can hammer you with their version of reality and no one later in life will be able to tell you differently. and then on the related list https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDFMIzLacdc that song came on and then after that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69-vqH85EE and i was fucking FREAKING OUT. Happily of course. The best way I can get you to see what I was feeling is by asking you this: 

Have you ever been in some sort of situation where you absolutely knew for a fact that God or whatever it was was sending a message to you by either a song on the radio, a commercial on television, a text or call from someone, a house for sale sign, as if a prayer was answered by this random occurrence? That's what that shit was. I discovered that life is what we make it(I knew it already but i nthat trip I FELT it, and that I was lonely, thought i'd hopelessly denied it for the past three years. and that the universe felt my pain of loneliness). It was fuckin incredible though. I just had to share that with someone. If you read all that, i applaud your patience. :D Kudos!

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/my-first-mushroom-trip-aug-7-2011-most-spiritual-experience-of-my#ixzz1UOlGSTnT

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OMG Tony, Thank you, your post made me laugh out loud :-)

Mushrooms are fun - we are blessed here they grow everywhere, I haven't taken them in years now, but I still have fond memories of tripping out in the beautiful countryside.  

Yes, Yes, Yes - I have had many, many times where God has spoken to me directly.  I wish I could say that I listened everytime, actually I would listen but I usually thought that I knew better, bahahahahahahaha.  Big Lesson to Learn!

Now thankfully, I do listen, and sometimes the decisions that I make seem out there to friends and family, they think I am completely off the planet most of the time because 9 times out of 10 it seems like a strange decision at the time, but it always proves itself to be the right one.

Thanks for sharing

• Life - Children - Responsibilities - Boo Hoo !!

Just kidding on the Boo Hoo, I love my life, I am blessed that is for sure.  

For me they are to be taken in moderation, otherwise we would be walking round tripping all the time, probably wouldn't be too good for the 3d life we life currently live in lol.  

They are not like synthetic drugs like Ecstacy or Crack, Wizz, Speed (whatever you want to call it) because with these ones you have to take more and more to get the buzz you want, and you never get the same buzz that you do when you take that first one, that's why people become junkies.

I guess I would say to you what I would say to my children, experiment by all means, but always make sure you have someone with you who is NOT taking the drug, just in case something goes horribly wrong and you put yourself in a situation where you could harm yourself or others.  (Friends of mine years ago were taking cactus juice, one of them thought a glass door was a waterfall and put his head through it, yep you can guess the rest, he slit his throat open, luckily there were two dudes there that were minding everyone and they got him to hospital and he by a miracle survived)   So Play Safe.

PS: I have educated my own kids on this because I know as a youth I took everything available to Man because of how terrible my parents told me they were, they didnt tell me from experience just from what they thought, had it of not been so taboo I know I would have made different choices, education is the key.

• No problem, that's a great story there. Unfortunately there's no countrysides around here in Tallahassee, 'least not this side. Why'd you stop tripping mushrooms? Just decided to move on with life?
  • It really is haha.
  • Lol have to, no choice in the matter ha.
  • I am all for the use of Entheogens in the pursuit of spiritual enlightenment. For some they prefer the natural way but others like yourself gravitiate towards natures assistance. It is said that plants that can affect our minds are actually plants that have evolved to learn how to communicate with our species.

All the universes information lies within the plant & as you consume it and it becomes one with you, you absorb it's knowledge and view points in those moments which allows you to see the other dimensions of life. I currently only use Cannabis now and then, but when I was going through my most spiritual integration I was a heavy user smoking everyday probably about a gram a day on average. I tried mushrooms once but they were weak and only resulted in me seeing some slight images on a wall that was moving around creating different shapes & symbols.

I plan on going on a DMT retreat shortly. I currently do a Sense Deprivation Tank treatment once a month which is the most intense experience I have had. I recommend the experience to anyone who is close to one.
    • Do you know where you could find one of those anti-senses tanks? I heard Joe Rogan talk alot about it on youtube and sounded intense. and thats an awesome theory about evolving to communicate with us.  And yes, I use the mushrooms for the spiritual uses as well as the happyness and joy but I would need a guru or teacher to go naturally anyways which is impossible for me at age 16 my mom would be like WTF. And I still meditate and OBE and astral project, binaural beats and what not so I keep it balanced, i'm on my way. thanks for the informative comment.
      • http://www.floatfinder.com/
        Welcome floatfinder.com - BlueHost.com
        Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24…
        • Oh crap nearest one is in Tampa, lol. How much do they cost in stores? I'd buy one in college defenitely.
  • 8116381254?profile=original

lol... to Kel,

Ashtar Command website,

The coridors of her imagination,

Her mind,

Liverpool,

UK... haha

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…