Next month a series of supposed wargames exercises are slated to take place on american soil by russian forces. Peculiarly they are staged at the Denver Airport and involve mock invasions of the CIA and NSA.

"Puzzling to Russian military analysts about this exercise, this report says, are that according to the American plans, Russian airborne troops (using US weapons that they had previously trained with at Fort Carson) will fly to and than parachute from their planes having the objectives of seizing the CIA’s main computer facility in Denver, the NSA’s main computer facility in Bluffdale, Utah, and taking control of main runways and terminals of the Denver International Airport."

I sincerely get the picture in my head that they're being called in by the Insiders for increased security to cover the underground base at the denver airport and other vital systems. Its known that there are some people in the US military that cant be trusted, and foreign agents may be better suited to protect those specific locations.

Link Here: http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/us-calls-for-russian-airborne-troops-to-take-and-hold-denver-airport/

Considering that Vladimir Putin recently put out an arrest warrant for George Sorros its pretty clear that they are not working with the cabal, and neither are the chinese, who are making it difficult for the US navy to look for the supposed heritage gold depositories. (the chinese army in mexico is also hunting down the drug cartels, as well)

The May 21-24 figure I think is just there to explain on paper why the preparations are being made for the wargames right now - as soon as the Lockdown takes place the Russians will kick into action.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MORE SIGNS OF IMMINENT ARRESTS..this is what we all like to hear

• good stuff

• The denver base was cleaned out, but not destroyed. There may be other things still there that are important. And in any case its a place where people can potentially hide, if only temporarily.

• I INSTALED A TOWER SIMULATOR THERE

3 years ago ,was there working for the feds as a superintendent, building a tower simulator to train air traffic control ,also our group triangles meditations built a tower from the 5th dimension down right above it,it's base encompasses all of Denver. we are almost ready no doubt here ,two of my 3 e-mail accounts have been compromised if i vanish i will return from a secured site as a different avatar named Dr. Danial Jackson .i hope it dose not come to that i like being Obi.

i wish folks would quit having doubts and let it flow

looks like china has the back door covered

all us oath keepers a ready

if the prez. heads to Auzi lands down under,  it is game on

• besides look at the first few minutes of this video as forests thrive movement take off like a wild fire as we speak ,i would  if i where anyone start accepting the new reality

• yesterday Saint Germans and Quan Yins accounts  opened , and we have control of the banks now

•  Obama said in rolling stones mag.8116347052?profile=originalDiscussing his relationship with the military, Obama said, in the clearest terms yet, that he had to rein in the Pentagon as he sought to close down the war in Iraq on schedule and re-focus the military effort in Afghanistan. He said that with the help of then-Defense Secretary Robert Gates, he made it clear to the military brass that "I very much believe in civilian control of our military, and that military decisions are in service of strategies and broader conceptions of diplomacy that are made here in this White House."

• Frankly, I do not believe anything Obama or any politician says!

• Sure does look like something big is about to happen! Doesn't it? Concidering the Russian troops have never been on American soil. Kinda makes you go hhmmm...  doesn't it?

Love and Light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
5 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
6 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
7 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
7 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
7 hours ago
More…