Replies

• I want to start helping do positive things for people in need. I work with individuals with mental illness due to various reasons who end up in trouble. They have no money and the system is abusing them so badly. They have so much love in their hearts and just need someone to see it and they would be overjoyed to join the effort. I want to help them get their basic needs met so they don't live in fear and can give back to others as they want to do.

• "We see members of the Lightworker/Starseed community becoming involved in negative commentary, with fear and despair creeping into the energy fields of many, with a dimming of the light energy field within many."

I think the above is an important statement. We all need to keep clear and our energy levels up.

• The best method i have seen for voicing your distaste for such comments, is to make an aside remark about the situation posed by the culprit without making a directed statement towards the culprit.  Basically respond to the murky conditions without acknowledging the one whom they stick to like glue.  The light though dimming is strong regardless of the actions of those who would act to dim the light. 

Some responses also worth using.

Be a critic if you like but your criticism accomplishes nothing.

Make of it what you will(a truth of somesort, must be simply factual), It will not be anything less or more than what it is.

Passion has no place with fact, only opinion, passion is a desire for something to be true, not the presence of truth.

Ill remarks are for an uncertain mind, the certain mind has no threats and therefore nothing to be ill over.

It is time to take up Swords forged in the Fires of Righteousness, Alloyed with Wisdom and Truth.  Wielded by the Obedient Heart to the Dictates of Respect and Responsibility such Sword that cuts both ways will Cut the Way of One only, and this or that will not Stand but Fall before the Divine.

• Hardout! I have made it a mission to become an ' observer' when threads start to get negative. I will not respond to negativity. :D Looking after my own spiritual and emotional energies. 

Thanks for the quote CentralSun.

• Agree, best way of doing it is to be "the observer". When it gets hard to see someone you love giving into the negativity, remember that they are learning from their experience and that they chose that experience. You can only help someone if they want to help themselves.

As for negative posts, replying only plays into their negativity; if you can tell them something useful about their experience then do but don't expect a thank you or a positive reply in return. A negatively-driven person is looking for positive people to feed off, even if they don't realise it which most of the time they don't. It does suck though, seeing negative posts on here in a place of Light and positivity. They will learn when they're ready :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
26 minutes ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
2 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
More…