Who can tell me something that will make a rapid change in my thinking? Do you have a theory or point of view that is so touching or logic that it would make me think about it?

I'm an empty page. Fill me with your wisdom! 

I'm making this totally lame post because lately I have found myself occupied with disproving religions rather than following one. I'm no religion person. I need a point of view, a theory that sticks in my head and lifts me higher. 

Do you have a few words to spare for my hungry mind?

much love

Assia

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I totally live by The Course (in Miracles)!

There no other way then seeing your own mind and choosing a different Source of thought.

Love you! Blessing

• Here is a physicist who has changed his thinking (and his discipline, physics) from a material-based reality to a consciousness-based one.  His name is Dr. Amit Goswami and he lays quite a lot out, and, in an easy-to-understand language/form.  Already a breakthrough for a physicist. : )  Enjoy.

http://www.quantumactivist.com/

• Try this Video!

2012 - A Message of Hope

Namaste!

Charles.

• It's time to move beyond the concept of money as a motivator.
  •  

• Hello Assia,

Have you tried the Urantia Book online

http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book/read

(It tells the history our universe, our local planet, Who Adam & Eve are, the Lucifer rebellion, etc.)

It puts everything in an orderly perspective.  Check it out, see if it resonates with your heart!!

Good Luck!!! 

• Thanks Shelly.. gratitude where gratitude is due :)
  • A ball on a good roll gathers many a good moss :)) just that there are so many good balls on a good roll and many a good moss taking up home on good balls on good rolls - lol .. I guess it all depends on where the different balls are rolling - and what good moss gravitates and feels pulled towards each ball rolling ...heck .. the balls rolling aned up gathering many other balls rolling - same goes for the moss that sticks to the balls rolling - the moss can turn into balls too .. guess it's like cells in a body coming together .. moving pass ... breaking off .. gathering etc in a sea of blood  or if we see cells as universes all of their own, it can be seen as an ocean of love and mecry... ends up many a balls simultaneous rolling ..some breaking away making more rolls .. joining elsewhere etc etc  and the beat goes on .. bla bla .. love what u do .. thanx Christy :)
    • A rolling stone gathers no moss...

8116143462?profile=original

8116143882?profile=original

There is great energy in rotating balls in your hand, it stimulates certain points in the body that sometimes need to be felt :)

Here is a picture of me holding my balls in my hand and gently rotating them.. it feels great ! lol

8116143487?profile=original

.. and when I'm finnished playing with my balls.. I let them hang ... on a tree LOL..

8116143686?profile=original

•  :) ... thank you for your well thought out parable about one of your happy habits :) balls do gather moss yes they do!! .. the stain follicles that can eventually grow  ... when the ball has a break on a roll - for no ball rolls without a sitting session her and there :) thus my point of the rolling stone and many a gathered moss LOL ... just like cells .. everything that brushes onto anything carries a bit of that, whether we like it or not .. even oil in water .. hm .. it's still  sitting in it .. a water concave made just for it.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1546

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gold is what they definitely don't want us looking at because gold will play a big part in destroying the corrupt system they use. https://rumble.com/v4u0to5-ep-3349a-all-you-need-to-do-is-look-at-t..."
17 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The frequency of Earth continues to rise by the minute. Through the many portals activated on Earth, ancient vortexes, and especially through the lightworkers, who serve as…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
"Listen daily for healing"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In the world of scientific discovery, paradigms shift and theories evolve, but few conjectures have sparked as much controversy and fascination as the recent proposal set forth by Russian physicists Mikhail Vossen and Alexander Scherbakov. Their…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
7 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…