Magnetic

ok, hey people. when i was staring at a single dot 3 metres away, i sat there for 15 to 20 minutes with only focusing on joy. when i went into the kitchen, i became magnetic to metal or something. because i put the butter knife on the butter and as i let go with my right hand and turn my shoulders to the left the knife flung like i pulled it. anybody have any similiar experiences?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hmmmm that sounds really frustrating. Picking an intention can be difficult. Maybe start with something simple? Do you do much mediation and are you in any form of contact with your guides? They might be able to help you pick one intention from another. That you're not getting answers suggests that your questions are confused (lack of direct intention wont help with that), perhaps simplify it all down? Being patient is REALLY hard when it comes to this sort of thing but perseverence will pay off. Faith in the outcome might help with that too. 

another thought, you respond so well to magnetic forces, ask the magnets to help you find out who you are/were? They will have a lot more information than any of us realise and seem to be very happy responding to you.

• I haven't, but it sounds awesome...the power of the mind, n energy, we have !

• Thats probably more to the point, intention is a big deal when it comes to these sort of things. To be honest, you've already been given a place to start as strange as that sounds. The tv obviously responds well to you so maybe start there and see where your intuition takes you? it is definitely hard to know where to start though, can seem a bit insurmountable at times. That's a bit of an airy fairy reply lol hope you know what I mean though :)

• ok so thats SOOOO much cooler and way more handy than anything I've ever done lol. you seem to be way more advanced than me but there is nothing wrong with that at all lol. my experience is computers turning off and on, lights turning either on or off, knowing that an certain object isn't there but if I concentrate on it then I can make it turn up or disappear for that matter. I was able to open a safe without touching it when on a very very busy shift managing a bar when I really needed the safe to be open but had forgotten the combination. Just concentrated my need on the lock and it popped open in front of my eyes. Its generally based on a very strong emotion or a sincere and strong need of some kind though, whereas you don't seem to need any kind of emotion to do what you do. That's what makes me think you're far more advanced. This is definitely a good thing though.

• Lol my my my we have a lot in common hahaha nothing wrong with that! I would say that you have accidently drawn the electromagnetic energy from the tv into yourself because you showed only love towards it. Law of attraction and all of that, what you put out is what you get back. That you attracted it with love means its was naturally drawn to you to begin with. Really do wonder what you would be capable of if you put your mind to it. Lol same goes for both of us actually but I'm never very good at taking my own advice hahaha. This is definitely a good thing though so please don't feel like a wierdo or anything. You've been given a gift, and that gift is most definitely a good and handy one. Experiment with it with the same good joyous intentions and see what happens? :)

• you magnetised yourself lol nothing wrong with that!! Can be a crazy feeling though. Your energy field was strengthened by the joy you pulled into your being and resulted in some unintentional consequences. Law of attraction and all of that. I do crazy things to computers when I'm feeling a strong emotion. Have been known to blow up stereos when having an angry moment and make lights turn on by themselves when feeling extremely happy. You might benefit from some kind of iron based crystal to help balance it out? Otherwise go with it, you never know what your higher self is teaching you about yourself. That is a very interesting experience to have, keep us posted if it happens again. 

quick question though, what were you thinking about when making your food? And were you standing beside or near something electromagnetic when focussing on the single dot?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
17 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
17 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
17 hours ago
More…