Lust,love and monogamy.

I'd like some opinions from enlightened dear friends on here. 

What is your opinion on monogamy?

As I mature more and become more experienced in relationships,in my opinion,monogamous relationships is not within our nature. It causes problems and it goes against one's free will.

I believe monogamy/marriage has been a cultural and religious tradition.

Jesus says in the bible "those who have looked at another woman with lust in their eyes have already committed adultery." I really don't believe Jesus himself said this. In my opinion,this verse was written by priests just like many other scriptures that are meant to control and make us feel weak.

Many people who are monogamous,are most likely not monogamous in their own mind.Our  sexual energy will always function the way it is. When you see a beautiful woman,or a man walking down the street-you connect with their eyes and then you connect with their body.This bond between a stranger is natural. This bond is electro-magnetic energy between two souls. 

When we get in a monogamous relationship,this often is not looked as something norm. Im sure many of you have had trouble from your partner/spouse for looking at another soul,or complimenting on their beauty. But is this really wrong? Is speaking the truth a wrong thing?

Im posting this because I'm having a hard time in a monogamous relationship. I've never cheated on my current partner or previous ones. This being my longest committed ,I'm having a hard time controlling myself down to one person. I'm doing it not because I like but I'm doing it for the other person-at the same time Im suffering. Physically Im committed,mentally I'm not committed.I love this person and I want to be with her,and perhaps have kids one day-my mind is playing tricks with me.  My urge has nothing to do with exploring,because before I met her I have been with numerous of women and had many fantasies.

All my friends my age laugh and make fun of me because I don't cheat and I'm committed. On the other hand they have girlfriends and on the side they are sleeping with others. This is natural to them .I don't do this because I believe in respect and earning other's trust. I would only do such thing with a permission from my partner,however whenever I talk to her  about intimacy with others  she starts bursting in tears and tells me this is not love and its human for her to be with one man.But she does not know that in the end,the lust dies,and the love goes on. When the lust dies,the sex becomes dull and boring. This is why so many couples either end up cheating or stop having sex or get divorced eventually because the energy just dies out.

I do everything for her. I don't party or drink and go out with other females.I don't have any female friends. I work. I provide money and food for our home.I rarely hangout with my guy friends because all they do is drink,party or smoke marijuana- I have dropped all these bad habits as they no longer serve me. Im committed and she is the only person in my life. I love her unconditionally but when I bring the topic with intimacy with others for fun, she seems to be strongly against it.   I would like some woman's view on this.

What do you guys think? Am I obsessed with sex? Is it normal for me to wanting to be intimate with others when Im in love with someone else?

I like Osho's views on marriage and intimacy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAXghwgkqFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ocbZhRQS9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4h6UspyAlU

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well said Lori, I agree. 

• In my opinion, a relationships is built first and foremost on the instinct of attraction, as you two begin to exchange energies with each other (be it sexual, mental, spiritual.. etc.) you are learning the art of becoming one. Such is the task for any being in this universe. Becoming aware that he is one with his surroundings/environment, and all the beings therein is a similar task to becoming one with a specific other (partner, girlfriend, boyfriend... you get the picture). Within this process of energy exchanges you begin to experience the 'other-self' as your own consciousness in many aspects. This bonding of souls, in a sense, becomes a responsibility that one must be diligently aware of. So, along with this bonding or energy exchange with another self comes the question of unconditional love. Such as in all cases: Are you prepared to love this 'other-self' eternally under any experience that is manifest? What I am saying is that you should make it a priority to to give your partner the best potential to evolve in anyway he/she deems necessary. If you cause pain (be it emotional, physical, mental etc..) you are not giving your partner the best potential to evolve within their own parameters of their free will. If you cannot do this, tell her the truth. We are all born with desires, but love is more powerful than desire. And if you examine closely, desire brings about much pain, in many cases. What you feel is by all means human, but how she feels is also. And on that basis, you two need to be able to unconditionally love and respect each other as one soul long enough until you (as one) can evolve past the vibrations of reality you are currently experiencing.

• I agree with you Wandering Pariah...the ultimate reason for 3D relationship is to work things through at the soul level, to eventually become whole/one, bringing an end to the duality.

• On twin flames: Your twin flame is the other half of your soul. Before you are sent out on your experiences of incarnation, your soul is split in two; to be re-united at some point after many cycles of birth and re-birth. It is very rare for twin flames to be re-united in the third dimension, although it does happen. An example of this is Jesus and Mary Magdaline, who of course were married and had several children. Most serious relationships in 3D are with soulmates... people who are from the same soul group as you. If you want to re-unite with your twinflame, you most certainly cannot "play around" with other people. It's pretty hardcore actually: I for one have been effectively banned from all intimitate emotional and physical relationships, as one of the requirements of reuniting with my twin flame. And that's only for starters... even then you are not gaurenteed.

• The sacred union, Heiros gamos. What a beautiful wonderful blessed thing it is. The alchemy of humanity. The reconnection of 2 halfs of the one soul after an extended period apart. The process that drives the evolution of the universe.

There is nothing grander than this :)

Once a connection has been established with your other half, the sleeping of that connection is no longer an option, And you will take whatever steps you have to take to re establish it. Because the losing of that connection is akin to losing a half of you. You feel it so profoundly. It transcends the physical completely.

• This is my understanding also Draco...I am intrigued by your re-uniting with your twin flame...is this an earth based relatioinship, she is also in embodiment now?

• Forestgirl: She is not in the 3rd dimention at this moment. She is somewhere in the 5th dimention, where I beleive I will meet her when I (will hopefully) ascend.

• I have a perfect example of this. Today,a girl I know on facebook posted "vote obama!" I said you are better of voting for Gary Johnson(eventhough i dont believe in voting). Then she said thats a way to waste my vote. Then I said Your vote doesn't count anyway and she called me a conspiracy theorist! Anyway the discussion escalated and she sent me a private message on facebook where she is asking me to bring everything I know to the table and discuss it with her,but she wanted to do it in person. Immediately I tell my girlfriend about it because she came into my work today(self business) and she was witnessing the discussion between me and the other girl. My girlfriend insists that she is just flirting with me and this is her way of trying to get to know me and go on a date. She said there is no point in talking in person about it and it will lead no where. It would be crossing the "boundaries" and meeting someone online in person.

You see to me,this is no wrong. Maybe she does have something to teach me. Even though she is a beautiful young adult, my intentions are not to have sex with this woman. But in her eyes it is considered crossing the boundaries as she thinks this is a form of flirting.

As I said earlier this whole idea of monogamy/commitment is based off of the ego to control one another. Even-though she is not physically controlling me,she is telling me that this is a boundary set up by the relationship standards. It is wrong in the eyes of my girlfriend to meet up with this lady and have a discussion about politics/medicine. This is limiting to expanding my consciousness as it is limiting her consciousness.
    • Lori speaks for me. Stopping the blaming game is the biggest gift we ever give ourselves. However, Thracian, your girlfriend is probably correct in her reaction to this woman on FB. I frequently enjoy long conversations with people via FB and other venues, but we don't feel the need to meetup, except possibly in a group. You noticed that this woman is young and attractive. Would you also be interested in meeting someone who is old and no-longer attractive? Just be honest with yourself no matter the outcome or the insight. The fact that you are asking questions tells me that you will soon find your answer(s).
    • Hi Thracian,

From you comment on your anger and her crying...I would like to give you some benefit of experience, take it or leave it.... if you decide to continue with this relationship and make of it a spiritual growth challenge (which is more likely to be of interest with people as they get older...as I said in my earlier response), but if you do stay with her...there IS much to gain from working through these emotional 'storms' that you are both having.  The key to the best success for these is to take the view that: The soul wants to release pent-up emotion, that's one of its main missions on this plane...so firstly, don't see emotions as bad/to be changed etc...see the emotional outburst for what it is...not the real person, just a temporary expression/release, and also see the emotion out of the context of the environment ie: your anger... is anger...not 'you are angry because your girlfriend did whatever...its just anger and it has likely had its basis in past lifetimes.  Therefore you have to deal with 'anger'.  Conversely, your girlfriend is expressing sadness...not sadness that you made her sad...just sadness...again coming from other lifetimes.  When you both can talk on equal footing that you have each a problem to resolve, then the blaming stops, it has nothing to do with the actual environment at this moment, except that it is triggering these emotions for you to deal with.  There is much more to this self-help technique and if you're interested, reply back and i will continue.  Otherwise, hope this much helps. Love Chris

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
13 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
14 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
More…