My partner Joseph in work has been clashing with a guy who is ex forces. From what I am told he has to have certain things done always on time not a minute before or a minute later. He probably has to do his laces up a certain way to and fold clothes in the military way. I have been friends with a few people that were ex military and they did keep these ways about them. I'm not knocking it would be good to be that efficient and organised (an area I lack in lol).

Anyhow Joe's lorry had a flat tyre and two guys he worked with had to come out to help fix it for work. They needed a special tool that they didn't have to fix it, so Joe went to work with one guy leaving the other with his lorry outside our home. I came back from the school run seeing the lorry was still there and went to see if he needed anything (he had been there a while). I offered coffee, the toilet etc until the tyre was fixed. This guy looked really moved and humble and I didn't quite get why until I told Joe and he said it was the guy he nearly came to blows with on more than one occasion with lol. Joe wasn't too pleased at first ego and all getting in the way of his woman offering the guy that he clashes with a coffee and our toilet if needed ;).. He soon softened though when I explained this is a good thing and no one wants to be naturally bad or naturally grumpy or naturally hateful and that the guy looked generally humbled by the offer. I have often thought about this even as a child, people are not born bad something very much happens along the way that aids in them becoming/feeling the way they do. 

I used to dream about bad characters in childhood and how I used to talk to them about how killing was wrong and I would help them lose that streak lol. Then I would dream about them again and say 'have you hurt/killed anyone?' and they would look at me sheepish and admit they had killed and we would be back to the drawing board. In my dreams though they still responded to the love that I offered or naturally gave. Can love change all? Do pedophiles sexually abuse because they were shown a distorted version of love as a child and are that confused of what pure love entails? Do people hate and are angry through being shown a lack of love? Can loving our enemies and forgiving them move mountains? I like to think so..<3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks for sharing this :-) I do agree...! and I see this as one important part of going beyond duality...

love... Maren

• I love his way Anthony rather than get all defensive about them trying to convert him to what they believed he showed real kindness and love by offering them the basics to refresh them whilst they carried on with what they see as their truth <3

• Thank you Arun love and peace...<3

• Hi Dear,

This was a really nice post to read....

And yes it can but the issue is with our dogma life that we pursue .... We all have our mindset already set with lots of things like he is bad, she is good, he helps whenever we ask she does not care ... etc...

Our true self has to realize these things and remove all the bad feeling and negativity from our minds... THAT IS SPIRITUAL PROGRESS ................

Let LOVE, LIGHT AND DIVINITY FILL US ALLL ...................

• Yes this mindset is so important for us all to work on when these thoughts creep into our minds. A good but very simple technique I remember learning was rather than look for the bad in people look for the divine spark something good...Thank you for your comment and yes let love, light and divinity fill us all :)

• I was thinking that if you where to hold in your intention that a mountian will be moved by offering coffee then a mountian will be moved. not in a forceful way but with the elegance of wings. reaching out to people can move mountians because they know you care.

• Intention is the key ingredient to most mountain moving I think, and reaching out to people and showing we care is a beautiful act that is so powerful, thank you for your comments.<3

• i was reading this blog post and this woman was talking with me about forgiveness and how it was easier than we think and that there is a process to forgiveness. I even wrote that me carrying this unforgiveness around felt like a dead animal in my arms that I was walking around with. it felt that gross. there was a lot to the situation from me being able to feel their emotions (and all the wonderful drama which it entales) which just pissed me off to me begging for help,  for them to resolve this out of integrity matter which they did not. i am going to focus my intent on forgiveness and love today and just moving on with my life.  

i was thinking that forgiveness was as simple as asking. i was reading that forgiveness was after love and that the progression leads to forgiveness. it is interesting forgiving and letting go is what i want to do and i know that it will release this energy and help me ascend. forgiveness for ourselves and others. people seem to struggle with forgiveness. i even checked out this website that deals with forgiveness with archangel uriel. on thanksgiving i sat down and prayed to archangel uriel to help me forgive. http://www.shininglite.com/Uriel.htm#Forgiveness

• I had read that immature souls usually burn us.  And that's so true.

Usually they lack empathy for other's, or view other people as having a great life, while they themselves are hurting, being disconnected from the source.  So the don't care if they hurt other's.

Forgiveness requires alot more strength than it does to retaliate and 'get even'.  I like to think we are warriors and warrioresses, facing life's challenges that are constantly thrown at us.  Seems more purpose in passing these tests than just remaining on the wheel of karma and having to stay in this Earthly school because we haven't 'got it'.

• Yes I do believe that qualities such as empathy and all we develop as our soul matures and learn our lessons. It's like gathering all of the facets of the diamond/life lessons/divine attributes before we are allowed to return home complete. I remember before saying before about an ex of mine to a medium friend why doesn't he get it. She said 'Louise he's at least 100 lives behind you, he really doesn't get it'. It took me ages to actually except that he didn't. He had not developed real advanced empathy so I was expecting him to feel things like I did and where I was coming from but he couldn't. That one was a tough test to pass and lesson to learn. I am getting now not to judge others on our expectations as they are our expectations and it's not fair. This earthly school mind is one heck of a trip ey lol :D

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
3 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
10 hours ago
More…